Who wants to be banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Surely just be easier to lock or take off the threads that are clearly set up to start slagging of players which leads to arguments and offending lots of people.
Unfortunately can't change the mind set of some people.
This. Fantastic idea. The caf would be a far more interesting place by removing these types of threads. Could we also have bans for swearing please? I am a devout Catholic and I am offended by this kind of language.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
To be fair theres a few meltdowns in that thread
Oh I'm sure there are, I didn't follow the whole thread. I just read the last pages now after being pointed towards its explosiveness by this thread.

The Firestarter

This. Fantastic idea. The caf would be a far more interesting place by removing these types of threads. Could we also have bans for swearing please? I am a devout Catholic and I am offended by this kind of language.
feck no

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
no one likes a smart arse

GB, do your worse to this long name but small member poster
I thought being as England gave football to the world (god bless you), the least I could do is give you grammar lessons in return :)

Who was it in the "let's all laugh at England" thread that was having a go at other parts of the UK because they speak ENGLISH?!! Was that Sancho7 or the other angry poster? :)

RedTiger

Half mast
Everyone, this forum will be deleted soon as is the way after international tournaments.

some of the banter is going a bit overboard and some of the over reactions too.

you’re all grown adults. Give your heads a wobble.

we don’t want any of this nonsense spilling over into the football forums once this one has gone, so let this br your warning. Sort yourselves out.
Well said. The "banter" has got ridiculous now.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Everyone, this forum will be deleted soon as is the way after international tournaments.

some of the banter is going a bit overboard and some of the over reactions too.

you’re all grown adults. Give your heads a wobble.

we don’t want any of this nonsense spilling over into the football forums once this one has gone, so let this br your warning. Sort yourselves out.
We had similar England vs The Rest threads in the world cup forum a few years back. There was a fair few bannings then if I recall. But once the WC had ended and the forum was closed, national allegiances were put aside and we immediately returned to slating Liverpool, City and... each other. As per the norm. I'm sure the same thing will happen this time around mate.

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
I thought being as England gave football to the world (god bless you), the least I could do is give you grammar lessons in return :)

Who was it in the "let's all laugh at England" thread that was having a go at other parts of the UK because they speak ENGLISH?!! Was that Sancho7 or the other angry poster? :)
It was Sancho :lol:

fastest banning in the history of the forum

Conor

Sancho certainly proved all of the doubters wrong anyway, he can easily perform in England.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
We had similar England vs The Rest threads in the world cup forum a few years back. There was a fair few bannings then if I recall. But once the WC had ended and the forum was closed, national allegiances were put aside and we immediately returned to slating Liverpool, City and... each other. As per the norm. I'm sure the same thing will happen this time around mate.
I know that, just trying to remind people off the same before they go getting themselves banned

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Petition to move Hectic's Let's All Laugh at England thread to the classics.
seconded.
Archive it surely
Second this.
Can you not

Third this
Seconded.
That @TheReligion meltdown about how people are being 'racist' towards 'the English' (was talk about food and teeth involved?) alone is classic stuff :lol:
Seconded!
FAO geebs (@golden_blunder) the people have spoken. The Classics are crying out for new membership.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Surely just be easier to lock or take off the threads that are clearly set up to start slagging of players which leads to arguments and offending lots of people.
Unfortunately can't change the mind set of some people.
This is what happens to international forums
this is the way

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
For those of you still wanting to laugh, maybe you can help underail this?

It's largely weird Germans laughing at themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.