Who wants to be banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Someone quickly take lots of screenshots of the GOAT thread of the 21st century. This thread is clearly Gb giving us a heads up to do God's work

Moby

Dick
Someone quickly take lots of screenshots of the GOAT thread of the 21st century. This thread is clearly Gb giving us a heads up to do God's work
@Sweet Square your.clock is ticking to convert that entire thread into that Ace Attorney format. Whatever you are doing stop that and get on this!

At least get the part about English football fans being victim of 'racism' because people laughed at their football team after a loss!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I already miss that lets laugh at England thread. It made great reading in the toilet during my many work poos.

Talking of poos, I hope one of the unpaid bog cleaners save that thread somewhere.

ROFLUTION

Goodbye Sancho7
May you ever grow in our hearts
You were the grace that placed itself
Where lives were torn apart
You called out to our country
And you whispered to those in pain
Now you belong to heaven
And the stars spell out your name

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a newbie in the mains
Never fading with the sunset
When admins set in
And your footsteps will always fall here
Along RedCafe's greatest threads
Your candle's burned out long before
Your legend ever will

mu4c_20le

Some of you anti english peeps need to find a chelsea forum to invade after this

Sweet Square

@Sweet Square your.clock is ticking to convert that entire thread into that Ace Attorney format. Whatever you are doing stop that and get on this!

At least get the part about English football fans being victim of 'racism' because people laughed at their football team after a loss!

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Some of you anti english peeps need to find a chelsea forum to invade after this
Ha! I only frequent two Chelsea forums, but no Euro 2020 drama on either. You will need to keep your queens here.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
This thread looks like it belongs in the general.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
I stopped reading the thread around page 53. What a mistake that was. Honestly, the entire thread should be required reading for all newbies.

I also had no idea the Caf was founded by twats from Ireland. Not just entertaining, but educational!!

Status
Not open for further replies.