Who will go down; Everton, Leeds or Burnley?

Who will go down?

• Everton

Votes: 59 15.6%
  • Leeds

Votes: 238 63.1%
  • Burnley

Votes: 80 21.2%

• Total voters

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Almost feel bad for Frank Lampard if Everton goes down. Surely that will be the end of his Premier League manager aspirations, unless he does a Moyes turnaround

BarstoolProphet

Almost feel bad for Frank Lampard if Everton goes down. Surely that will be the end of his Premier League manager aspirations, unless he does a Moyes turnaround

Nah, he's part of the modern version of the British manager carousel now. He will get about 6-7 more PL jobs before the clubs finally find him out.

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
Amazing turn around there, I thought the decision to fire Dyche was a bad one.

Shows what I know :lol:
I'm with you ... I thought it was a terrible move.
Obviously there was more to it than meets the eye.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Remaining fixtures

Everton
Chelsea (h)
Leicester (a)
Watford (a)
Brentford (h)
Palace (h)
Arsenal (a)

Leeds
Arsenal (a)
Chelsea (h)
Brighton (h)
Brentford (a)

Burnley
Villa (h)
Spurs (a)
Villa (a)
Newcastle (h)

Still think Everton will get out of it, the 2 extra games they have could be vital. I don't discount Burnley still going down, Leeds looking very precarious

TheGame

Why? He took the job knowing fully well the situation they were in. He was lucky to get the job in the first place and then made some bizarre January signings. Had they had a more experienced manager, they would have easily escaped.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Remaining fixtures

Everton
Chelsea (h)
Leicester (a)
Watford (a)
Brentford (h)
Palace (h)
Arsenal (a)

Leeds
Arsenal (a)
Chelsea (h)
Brighton (h)
Brentford (a)

Burnley
Villa (h)
Spurs (a)
Villa (a)
Newcastle (h)

Still think Everton will get out of it, the 2 extra games they have could be vital. I don't discount Burnley still going down, Leeds looking very precarious
They have two extra games, but they are also 5 points behind. I think the other two would take the 5 points ahead of two spare games.

If they don’t beat Chelsea tomorrow, Everton really have to get 10 points out of that next 4. It’s a tall order for a side bereft of confidence that aren’t scoring goals.

Ludens the Red

Remaining fixtures

Everton
Chelsea (h)
Leicester (a)
Watford (a)
Brentford (h)
Palace (h)
Arsenal (a)

Leeds
Arsenal (a)
Chelsea (h)
Brighton (h)
Brentford (a)

Burnley
Villa (h)
Spurs (a)
Villa (a)
Newcastle (h)

feck me Leeds are in trouble… them and Everton going down would be funny as feck. A shame Watford are so useless.

Nickelodeon

Chelsea have very little to play for in the league. A team willing to scrap should fancy at least a draw tomorrow. Everton, though, in recent weeks have played like a team that deserves to be relegated.

didz

Voted Leeds on the basis that even we got something off Chelsea and Leicester recently, and if Everton can do the same it could be the boost they need to do okay in their final 4 games.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Everton don't look like getting points at any point, except, of course, against us. I think they're done.

Everton have a chance on paper but I really think they're down and playing like it. Unless Frank puts in a call for Chelsea to actually try extra hard against Leeds and they decide to play football at some point.

diarm

One more win a piece for Leeds and Burnley sends Everton down I think. I just can't see a situation where they get more than 35/36 points, even with their games in hand.

Leeds are struggling, but you'd have to think with their backs against the wall, they can get a win against one of Brighton or Brentford teams with nothing to play for.

432JuanMata

One more win a piece for Leeds and Burnley sends Everton down I think. I just can't see a situation where they get more than 35/36 points, even with their games in hand.

Leeds are struggling, but you'd have to think with their backs against the wall, they can get a win against one of Brighton or Brentford teams with nothing to play for.
Everton need to get something against Chelsea.
Leeds have Chelsea then Arsenal next and if Everton are still behind them after them games then their gone

SAFMUTD

Looking at the fixtures, Leeds seems to be the strongest candidate. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they don't manage to get a single point until the last game of the season against Brentford.

Then it's Everton, if they can manage 7 points which I think it's realistic considering they'll play against a relegated Watford, and against Brentford and Palace. They'll stay up.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Think Leeds are going.

Think they'll scramble a couple of draws, perhaps one win and get to 36/37 points but their GD is horrendous (pretty much all down to Bielsa) so that will cost them. Have to fancy with what Everton have left they can make 2 points up on Leeds especially with a spare game.

Harsh on Marsch given they've actually picked up some decent wins under him. They should've sacked Bielsa around December/early Jan.

charlenefan

They have two extra games, but they are also 5 points behind. I think the other two would take the 5 points ahead of two spare games.

If they don’t beat Chelsea tomorrow, Everton really have to get 10 points out of that next 4. It’s a tall order for a side bereft of confidence that aren’t scoring goals.
And as I said those two games in hand were significant, 2 points behind with a game in hand. Leeds definitely looking more in trouble than Everton right now

Zen

I'm just gonna go safe, and go with the small club, Burnley. Least preferred of the 3, but yeah.

dove

Leeds. Hard to see them winning any of their remaining games.

Tyrion

Aye, sacked before he relegated them though. Not one person will miss longball.
He wasnt going to relegate them. If a team is relegated, its not always the managers fault. He's been overperforming for years and been their best manager in recent history.

Charles Miller

Burnley in the last 4 games: d-w-w-w. They are going to play vs Aston Villa twice. I think they might survive.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Looking at the fixtures I’m fairly certain it’s Leeds. They’ll lose their next three against Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
We need a winger so my heart says Leeds since Raphinha would be available for 25m if they get relegated. So I think it will be Leeds and I hope it will be Leeds.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Beat Leicester, Brentford and Watford and we will stay up. Easier said than done though. Would take a monumental effort to do that considering how terrible our away record is.

youmeletsfly

I'd like to see Everton go down, even if I voted for Leeds.
With Everton going down, at least the dippers don't get 6 free points per season anymore.

didz

Anybody watching Carragher's assessment of Everton's on Sky ahead of our game? As somebody who hasn't been watching them, it's interesting to see how they've switched up their style. Have they just realised they're in a relegation fight and acted accordingly?

charlenefan

Anybody watching Carragher's assessment of Everton's on Sky ahead of our game? As somebody who hasn't been watching them, it's interesting to see how they've switched up their style. Have they just realised they're in a relegation fight and acted accordingly?
I think so and fair play to Lampard if that is the case

I've said it before but Everton need to stop trying to be something they aren't, they're never going to be a fancy football type of team they should just embrace what's in their DNA as they could still get success from it

charlenefan

Well I said Burnley weren't out of it and the defeat yesterday has dragged them straight back into things. Predictably as I also said Everton are dragging themselves out of it

Between Leeds and Burnley now

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Between Leeds and Burnley now
I love this time of year because of the relegation battles and we’ve been out of title contention for quite a while now I can spend more time watching those games.
That said: it looks like Leeds is more likely to go down, imo.
Btw. American sports could do with something like a relegation battle to add some excitement at the latter stages of the respective leagues. But it won’t happen.

Hughie77

Leeds I think . Everton winning last 2 games have pulled them out of it I think. Burnley maybe but I pick Leeds.

Robertd0803

Leeds are in serious trouble now. Everton should be ok with 1 more decent result I reckon.