Why did we buy Fred?

dabeast

The person who recommended we buy him needs to be sacked today.

Fauzan

Fred explained.

Receives the ball and just gives it back to the easiest available option. And also looks clumsy as hell doing that.

And, he's Brazilian. Of all the Brazilian talent, we bought 'him'

mu4c_20le

That punt into row Z and then looking frustrated at his teammates :lol: thanks for keeping it light on a dark day, freddie lad

buba007

Fred just stands in the middle, gets the ball, and plays it sideways all day long. So strange that he plays like this, cause I know Solskjaer hates sideways and backpases. He wants his players to play forward trough the lines. McTomionay and Fred in the CM position. Grazy. Zero creativity.....

m1tch

Duped by another fake story about city looking at a player. Honestly think they're setting us up for all this.

Superunknown

Very disappointing performance from him today. Had the chance to maybe show what he could do and possibly cement his place in the team. Did nothing of interest. I don't think anyone really knows what his best or ideal position is, and especially I don't think Ole knows. He will be no great loss to the club when we inevitably hold on to him for too long and shift him on 6 years from now.

Jonno

Genuinely a rubbish player. Played well in a very good team which prompted us to buy him. He’d look a good player in our 2008-2012 team.

AFC NimbleThumb

I’m starting to think there actually isn’t a player in there.

He passes sideways as much as Mata passes backwards.

We’re going to take another huge financial hit on this one lads, add another 3 transfer windows to the rebuild.

Nori-

Man City showed massive interest in him and as we are a club without any direction and are being run by headless chickens, we thought well if City, who are doing great at the moment want him....then he must be good.

So we out bid them, bragged at how players prefer united.....then realised, wait he's not actually any good.

A director of football is needed ASAP and a good one with a proven record not Rio Ferdinand or Gary Neville FFS

Irrational.

Utterly, utterly useless.

If a club was stupid enough to pay £20 million for him I'd snap their hand off.

Anderson's ten times the player he was, and the fatty was usually done after 60 minutes. He's on par with Kleberson for me, as the worst Brazilian midfielder United bought.

SplitzMagic

We were decoyed by Pep fecking Guardiola!

Anyone not noticed this? When we sign a player who was odds on to join city, they are absolutely garbage.

Fred & Sanchez

Pep is the master at everything

Tel074

Fred is another Kleberson . Whoever sanctioned a 50 mil bid for that clown needs sacked . He can't even do the simple things

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
I know the transfer market is crazy inflated. But 50 million... That used to get you Zidane.