Gaming Wii-U

WeasteDevil

Correct me if I'm wrong here Weaste but we all play video games to have fun, now if Mario Kart is considered more fun (which it is by the vast majority), then its a great game regardless of how complex or simple it is. Some of the best games are quite simple.
You'll be telling me next that Pokemon is deeper than a simple game of Rock, Paper, Scissors.

RyanGoggs

Insists on dating women in public places - for the
It is though, it's a shallow experience that requires very little skill at all.
No, it's a fact, it's a shallow kiddies focused arcade racer that's got ever worse since Super Mario Kart.
I love Super Mario kart, and would whip all of your arses at it, but there is no denying the demographic it's aimed at, nor the fact that it's about as deep as Outrun.
How can you guarantee you would win if it requires little skill? Surely you would be susceptible to defeat through luck or chance of your opponent.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
Because I'm at an age where, simple games are no longer compelling at all, so going along that line, they aren't very good are they? You might as well play Battleship of Draughts.
In that case GT5 is the better game for someone in your position, in your opinion. That does not make it the better game, it does not make it a fact.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
The fact is that my 6 year old prefers playing it to Mario Kart. Christ!
Yes and I pointed that out. Your son prefering it is a fact. That does not make you saying its a better game, a fact. Are you seriously arguing that point with me? I never denied for a second that your son prefering it wasn't a fact. Just go back a few posts, to the post where I've pointed out the difference between the two.

RyanGoggs

Yes I have. Do you have a problem with that?
You have played for a game for twenty years that you don't find stimulating or deep. You claim to know all the timings and tracks to pretty much guarantee you win. Where does the replay value come from?

RyanGoggs

Is a balloon shallow though? You can play balloon football, balloon tennis, use it as an example of static electricity and make balloon animals. That is a lot of depth.