Will Arsenal win Quadruple?

Christofaux

Arsenal showing once again what a bunch of bottlers they are. They had the chance to really apply some pressure ahead of tomorrow's game and failed.
Even though not unlike your game the result was determined by the referee, this game was not bottled.

Jopub

From Barca to Orient - back down to earth with a b
"Thomas..It's up for grabs now - Thomas, righ
Arsenal showing once again what a bunch of bottlers they are. They had the chance to really apply some pressure ahead of tomorrow's game and failed.
Hate to agree, but that is the fking truth

What a fking opportunity should have been right in your arses a point behind and pressure on bigtime, now you can draw the match and nothings changed

...although personally I think you'll win at Anfield

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
Gunners will be moaning at referee, but they obviously don't remember what happened on Tuesday.

Christofaux

Hate to agree, but that is the fking truth

What a fking opportunity should have been right in your arses a point behind and pressure on bigtime, now you can draw the match and nothings changed

...although personally I think you'll win at Anfield
fecken hell, how is this at all Arsenal's fault when we have a penalty not given and an onside goal given offside. Thats 1 definate goal and 1 almost deifnate goal we should of had if not for refereeing, not the fault of Arsenal players or manager.

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
fecken hell, how is this at all Arsenal's fault when we have a penalty not given and an onside goal given offside. Thats 1 definate goal and 1 almost deifnate goal we should of had if not for refereeing, not the fault of Arsenal players or manager.
At home, to Sunderland, Arsenal should've won... easily.

Especially at this stage of the season, when it's only United or Arsenal. When Arsenal play first, when United have Liverpool away next day, when it was a chance to be only one point behind United.

Jopub

From Barca to Orient - back down to earth with a b
"Thomas..It's up for grabs now - Thomas, righ
Even though not unlike your game the result was determined by the referee, this game was not bottled.
Yes it was bottled.

A game like this on the table- a chance to get to a point of Utd with tough fixtures for them and we do fkall for practically 70 minutes

Sure we should have had a goal stand but for me if you go at a side like Sunderland the first half hour throw the kitchen sink at them you're liable to get one or two goals.

Doing the ole 'yeah we got plenty of time' never fking works - you start to rush the job as time runs out and the opposition start to get more confident - fking rubbish from us

We looked nervous at the start !
Why fro fksakes? this is the opportunity we have worked hard and waited for and you look to have the game sewn up by 70 minutes

..........we bottled it big time

Christofaux

At home, to Sunderland, Arsenal should've won... easily.

Especially at this stage of the season, when it's only United or Arsenal. When Arsenal play first, when United have Liverpool away next day, when it was a chance to be only one point behind United.

Arsenal had a game in hand on United, techincally United played first ;)

Arsenal should of won, but the Referee's decided it not to be.

Sojiro

Formerly MST3K
"Sometimes you're not sure about a player,&qu
Arsenal had a game in hand on United, techincally United played first ;)

Arsenal should of won, but the Referee's decided it not to be.
Sorry mate but arsenal bottled it.

Team selection was wrong from the start, denilson and bender are shit and didnt add the usual fluidity of your play.

a couple unlucky decisions, the penalty shout remember was when the play was a full stretch and bramble looks like he tripped and fell at normal speed, it need a number of replays to confirm the slight push and your asking the ref with one view to get it spot on. The offside call looked onside but was a split second decision and they happen in many games.

this was a sunderland team that had lost 4 on the trot and looked to be lacking cutting edge. At the end of the day, Arsenal have themselve to blame for missing a golden chance.

Robin

Could have been worse, the keeper made a great save from Welbeck near the end, could be complaining about an unlucky defeat, a point is better than nothing, and poor decisions by refs have cost us enough points this season !!

Kelvin

arsenal season could collasped in just 1 week, barca away in the CL and fa cup away against us, could really ruined their season....

Christofaux

Sorry mate but arsenal bottled it.

Team selection was wrong from the start, denilson and bender are shit and didnt add the usual fluidity of your play.

a couple unlucky decisions, the penalty shout remember was when the play was a full stretch and bramble looks like he tripped and fell at normal speed, it need a number of replays to confirm the slight push and your asking the ref with one view to get it spot on. The offside call looked onside but was a split second decision and they happen in many games.

this was a sunderland team that had lost 4 on the trot and looked to be lacking cutting edge. At the end of the day, Arsenal have themselve to blame for missing a golden chance.
If a player trips accidently and falls and takes out a player from behind it's still a penalty, even if it is accidently. It didn't need any replays to see it, it was clear in full speed.

Agree on team selection but not bentdner, diaby and denilson are the two culprits. Good performances against a league one side don't warrant a start in the premier league.

Galactic

Incorrigible pest
arsenal season could collasped in just 1 week, barca away in the CL and fa cup away against us, could really ruined their season....
Not quite. They are still 3 points behind us and we are still to play them at Emirates. But, yea, a bad week will do their morale no good at all I suppose.

AlwaysRedwood

Many shots straight at the Sunderland keeper. Bendtner should have easily put two away. Hit the bar, on and on. Arsenal lost because of their shooting.

TheMancRedDevil

Haven't seen anything of this match, not even replays or highlights but I had it down as an Arsenal win as Sunderland have been dropping a lot of points recently.

Seems there's some controversy over the refereeing decisions.

It does sound like Arsenal had enough chances to win the game, though.

Typical Arsenal if you ask me. The difference in the last two seasons is that it has all fallen apart in March instead of February so that's progress, I suppose.

Bearded but no genius

Haven't seen anything of this match, not even replays or highlights but I had it down as an Arsenal win as Sunderland have been dropping a lot of points recently.

Seems there's some controversy over the refereeing decisions.

It does sound like Arsenal had enough chances to win the game, though.

Typical Arsenal if you ask me. The difference in the last two seasons is that it has all fallen apart in March instead of February so that's progress, I suppose.
It's March 5th, and they had games postponed because of the Carling Cup run.

Same Arsenal.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
They've already won Carling Cup, are 99% certain to win the league and 90% certain to win the FA Cup, so the only question here is - will they win the Champions League?

I think here's an 85% chance that they will win it all this season, unless they are victims of some very bad refereeing that has gone on in the past.
er. No

They wont win anything.

TheMancRedDevil

BUMP!

Wenger: What was that?

Fabregas: That's the Carling Cup wheel, boss.

BUMP!

Fabregas: That's the Champions League wheel boss.

BUMP!

Fabregas: That's the FA Cup wheel boss.

BUMP!

Fabregas: That's the Premier League wheel boss.

Wenger: This is terrible Cesc. Oh well, at least I still have you Cesc...

... Cesc?

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
To be fair you need to hand them the Carling Cup and Champions League because they have been blatantly cheated by referees in both those competitions. What referee did to them was simply outrageous.