Will Arsenal win Quadruple?

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Their chances of winning the FA Cup have gone up to 92% after Chelsea's exit and their amazing away performance at Leyton Orient. The fact that they've drawn a much inferior side in the next round that they would never lose against helps too. I think it's pretty much in the bag.

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
"hard on" - hardly ! You did'nt respond for a long time even though you posted in other threads - seemed like you were avoiding this one

I'd say I hit a nerve with my questions (which of course you've not answered) which has made you look a right plonker

Nothing new there though

And by the way should I want to question my manager and some of his apparent weaknesses, I fking will. Its part of being a supporter. I don't have to like shit when I see it. If that upsets you then so what - do one

Kinell for you to sit there, wherever that is and actually think you're important enough that I or somebody else would sit here 24 hrs a day for you to reply to a thread is, well a bit sad and deranged really

I mean really what grown man gets all uppety and cries at the thought of a another team winning a football match. Weeps at the mere mention of the name of another football club

Who cant say anything in any thread about said football club ever without the need to add some unimportant twattish remark

Dafty you should see somebody - quickly
That's exactly what you did - sat and waited online all weekend with your fluffer Gillespie, for me to reply. What an unfortunate waste of your life.

Not sure what you're going on about - you're much too disturbed. Sit down, take some deep breaths, and ask yourself what the feck you're doing. Re-evaluate. Noone wants to see any beetles crushed.

Jopub

From Barca to Orient - back down to earth with a b
"Thomas..It's up for grabs now - Thomas, righ
That's exactly what you did - sat and waited online all weekend with your fluffer Gillespie, for me to reply. What an unfortunate waste of your life.

Not sure what you're going on about - you're much too disturbed. Sit down, take some deep breaths, and ask yourself what the feck you're doing. Re-evaluate. Noone wants to see any beetles crushed.
You think somebody actually sat here waiting 48hrs for a post of yours! :wenger:

Fk me Dafty you're in a worse condition than I ever thought .. you really are

I hate having the power to push somebody over the precipice so I'll try not to mention the 'A' word again within your earshot

:lol:

Ish

Lights on for Luke
IF the Gunners end up winning the quadruple, it will be very well deserved as they've had to knock Barca out of the UCL, ourselves out of the FA Cup and off the top of the league. They would undisputedly deserve it then aswell.

I doubt it is going to happen and I think their best shot at glory is the league and CC double tbh. (considering our run in). But permitting injuries and our stumbling form (Barca's seeming erratic behaviour) and the Gunners new found belief...stranger things have happened in the game of football.

Jopub

From Barca to Orient - back down to earth with a b
"Thomas..It's up for grabs now - Thomas, righ
Discuss the football.
I do / would but the slightest mention of the word A.s.n.l and he goes into a complete mouth foaming spin time and time again

tbh I thought the thread was a wind up as I can't for a moment think we'd ever get near to 4 trophies. Dont think anyone ever has

Realistically we have at aim at the Carling Cup which would be great and something our players actually desperately need to do imo.

If they land that - and even should we go out to Barca we've still beaten the best team in the world - then we can have a proper go at the title

We could fail miserably especially if we think Birmingham will hand us that trophy - they won't - fking hard game that's gonna be.

But should we win that it will set us up nicely for the plethora of massive games coming our way

As an Arsenal supprter all I'm really looking for is a proper go at the title one where we dont hand it over to you lot with 5 matches to spare but one where even if we lose we force you to show us bottle and you have to actually win it rather than walk to it

Id be happy with that for the future and of course anything more is a bonus

Alex

IF the Gunners end up winning the quadruple, it will be very well deserved as they've had to knock Barca out of the UCL, ourselves out of the FA Cup and off the top of the league. They would undisputedly deserve it then aswell.

I doubt it is going to happen and I think their best shot at glory is the league and CC double tbh. (considering our run in). But permitting injuries and our stumbling form (Barca's seeming erratic behaviour) and the Gunners new found belief...stranger things have happened in the game of football.
Yeah and when I invent a time machine, I am going to deserve all the credit I get. Two things, that ain't happening, and Arsenal winning the quadruple sure as hell isnt happening.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
I would give the odds as follows

Carling Cup - 95%
Premiership - 60%
FA Cup - 33.33%
CL - 10%

Meaning a 2% chance or 50/1 against

The bookies will probably only offer 33/1
:lol:

MUFCgal

The Treble is still on.....only thing is though we stand in their way in the League and possibly the FA Cup, and Barca stand in their way in the CL.

Will the annual Arsenal collapse now happen?

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I still have them down as the winners of the Carling Cup 2011 though because their squad was older and 2-1 isn't much.

It's still on lads.