Will Arsenal win Quadruple?

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
Gotta love these obsessed gooners. Spend their entire weekend on a Man United forum when the rest of us are actually having a life and going to matches. I see you've had alot of fun here this weekend, getting off on the fact someone hasn't been here to reply. I'm sorry that I didn't spend my Friday and Saturday on RedCafe gooners. Clearly I'm the one who needs to reevaluate my life to be a bit more like you guys.

No surprise to see Jopub still missing the point. Calling you a fairweather gloryhunter has nothing to do with you not going to games, and everything to do with how you support your team. Someone like cescs mullet for instance has probably never been to see Arsenal before but I wouldn't call him a fair-weather gloryhunter because he doesn't let his support for the team be affected by results.

A couple of bad Arsenal results and you go into spaz-out mode, demanding Wenger's head, slagging off the team, and generally being a depressed hysterical retard. Now some fans are just negative doom merchants whatever happens, but when Arsenal win or get a good result, you become a gloating shitbag, suddenly Arsenal are great and worthy of praise again, and anyone who doesn't play the Arsenal love-in game is bitter and gets the full Jopub 'it's not fair' spaz-out treatment. It just all seems a bit bi-polar - when the going's good you let everyone know, when it's bad you're on suicide watch. That's why you're a fairweather fan, nothing to do with the matches you attend, I couldn't care less if you'd never been.

I don't normally have a pop at people for their age. There's plenty of older posters on here, most of whom carry themselves with a bit of dignity and respect. Not you though. You act like a juvenile, pure and simple, and any dignity is long gone if it even existed in the first place. Not only do you embarrass this forum, and Arsenal fans everywhere, but you embarrass your entire generation.

Gillespie

Pitying all you northerners doomed to a life of cu
Gotta love these obsessed gooners. Spend their entire weekend on a Man United forum when the rest of us are actually having a life and going to matches. I see you've had alot of fun here this weekend, getting off on the fact someone hasn't been here to reply. I'm sorry that I didn't spend my Friday and Saturday on RedCafe gooners. Clearly I'm the one who needs to reevaluate my life to be a bit more like you guys.

No surprise to see Jopub still missing the point. Calling you a fairweather gloryhunter has nothing to do with you not going to games, and everything to do with how you support your team. Someone like cescs mullet for instance has probably never been to see Arsenal before but I wouldn't call him a fair-weather gloryhunter because he doesn't let his support for the team be affected by results.

A couple of bad Arsenal results and you go into spaz-out mode, demanding Wenger's head, slagging off the team, and generally being a depressed hysterical retard. Now some fans are just negative doom merchants whatever happens, but when Arsenal win or get a good result, you become a gloating shitbag, suddenly Arsenal are great and worthy of praise again, and anyone who doesn't play the Arsenal love-in game is bitter and gets the full Jopub 'it's not fair' spaz-out treatment. It just all seems a bit bi-polar - when the going's good you let everyone know, when it's bad you're on suicide watch. That's why you're a fairweather fan, nothing to do with the matches you attend, I couldn't care less if you'd never been.

I don't normally have a pop at people for their age. There's plenty of older posters on here, most of whom carry themselves with a bit of dignity and respect. Not you though. You act like a juvenile, pure and simple, and any dignity is long gone if it even existed in the first place. Not only do you embarrass this forum, and Arsenal fans everywhere, but you embarrass your entire generation.
That post says more about you than it does of Jo.

'........embarrass an entire generation'? P'lease

Kraftwerker = still struggling with hyperbole as a literary form

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
That post says more about you than it does of Jo.

'........embarrass an entire generation'? P'lease

Kraftwerker = still struggling with hyperbole as a literary form
You're just as bad as him tbh. No doubt you're about the same age, popping up for a gloat when the going's good then disappearing under a rock when it's not.

Strange behaviour for people your age, but maybe I was being presumptuous thinking just because you're a bit older you wouldn't act so juvenile.

50 going on 15.

Christofaux

You're just as bad as him tbh. No doubt you're about the same age, popping up for a gloat when the going's good then disappearing under a rock when it's not.

Strange behaviour for people your age, but maybe I was being presumptuous thinking just because you're a bit older you wouldn't act so juvenile.

50 going on 15.
"disappearing under a rock" you already challenged them to have lives. Now you want them to stick around?

Gillespie

50 going on 15.
Bloody cheek!

I am a lot worse than Jo :smirk:

Gillespie

"disappearing under a rock" you already challenged them to have lives. Now you want them to stick around?
Let's be serious.

We all have other things to do and most of us dip in and out as it suits.

I dip in on average about once a fortnight and if the main topics of debate don't interest me , I don't stay.

Recently, I have been away on business so I haven't had time to spend here.

Of course, now we are approaching the business end of the season, there's a lot more interest in the topics being discussed, so meanin g I am more likely to participate.

It's ironic really, but all of you are keen for me and other Arse fans to turn up for caf derision when we lose, especially if it's against you lot.

However, the last couple of times we have beaten you, a mod has taken fright and banned me for a week till things die down.

If you dish it out, you should be big enough to take it.

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
Not really.

I don't think there's anything wrong with posting here on a weekend, I do it plenty (then again, it is a United forum), but getting a hard-on over the fact someone has been logged off over the weekend and hasn't replied to your spaz-rant seems a bit sad.

I can just imagine Jopub, egged on by Gillespie, sitting here all weekend pressing F5, and getting progressively more damp and excited over the fact I hadn't replied.

Gillespie

Not really.

I don't think there's anything wrong with posting here on a weekend, I do it plenty (then again, it is a United forum), but getting a hard-on over the fact someone has been logged off over the weekend and hasn't replied to your spaz-rant seems a bit sad.

I can just imagine Jopub, egged on by Gillespie, sitting here all weekend pressing F5, and getting progressively more damp and excited over the fact I hadn't replied.
I don't do egging on, nor is Jo the type to be so cajoled

See you all soon, I have other things to do now :D

kietotheworld

Even if Arsenal do win the title/champions league its not because Arsenal were great, its because all the other teams were bad.

Feel free to keep this bookmarked so none of you have to type it out you can just copy and paste.
That will be said about whoever wins the League, and it'll be somewhat accurate. There are no great teams in the Premier League this season, if there were they'd be running away with it. If you win the Champions League though, then all credit to you, but I'd be very surprised if you made the next round.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Got to laugh at posters like Gillespie, who only come here to gloat when their team is doing good, but fecks off at the very moment whenever their team is doing shit, atleast the likes of Storey, Jopub etc are here all the time.

zub2007

doubt they will do quadruple, should do carling cup, hopefully we will get prem and fa cup and think Barca will do the job in 2nd leg

Jopub

From Barca to Orient - back down to earth with a b
"Thomas..It's up for grabs now - Thomas, righ
Not really.

"hard on" - hardly ! You did'nt respond for a long time even though you posted in other threads - seemed like you were avoiding this one

I'd say I hit a nerve with my questions (which of course you've not answered) which has made you look a right plonker

Nothing new there though

And by the way should I want to question my manager and some of his apparent weaknesses, I fking will. Its part of being a supporter. I don't have to like shit when I see it. If that upsets you then so what - do one

Kinell for you to sit there, wherever that is and actually think you're important enough that I or somebody else would sit here 24 hrs a day for you to reply to a thread is, well a bit sad and deranged really

I mean really what grown man gets all uppety and cries at the thought of a another team winning a football match. Weeps at the mere mention of the name of another football club

Who cant say anything in any thread about said football club ever without the need to add some unimportant twattish remark

Dafty you should see somebody - quickly

VP

"hard on" - hardly ! You did'nt respond for a long time even though you posted in other threads - seemed like you were avoiding this one

I'd say I hit a nerve with my questions (which of course you've not answered) which has made you look a right plonker

Nothing new there though

And by the way should I want to question my manager and some of his apparent weaknesses, I fking will. Its part of being a supporter. I don't have to like shit when I see it. If that upsets you then so what - do one

Kinell for you to sit there, wherever that is and actually think you're important enough that I or somebody else would sit here 24 hrs a day for you to reply to a thread is, well a bit sad and deranged really

I mean really what grown man gets all uppety and cries at the thought of a another team winning a football match. Weeps at the mere mention of the name of another football club

Who cant say anything in any thread about said football club ever without the need to add some unimportant twattish remark

Dafty you should see somebody - quickly
As usual you have it spectacularly wrong

I have a weakness for bullies

I don't like them

I have always been good at recognising 'the bullies' in life , nomatter how much they try to hide their pathetic personalities under a a cloak of intellect or smart words , seeking them out and giving it back big time with interest

You could say it is one of my fortes

There's loads of very decent people on here and with them I enjoy intelligent chat and a bit of banterish fun

It tends to be that these people would be nice to know even if you met them outside of this forum, even if football were not one's main point of discussion.

However there are some odious cnuts , much like you who I never EVER give one slither of ground too - the bullies, the arrogant fecks, who have spent far too much of their lives desperately trying to put one over on other human beings, be it on this forum or outside of it. Distasteful and obnoxious

To those of you I give no quarter, I show no mercy, give me just one mullimetre to squash you, to crush you like a beetle and I will take it.

I will never have a grain of sympathy for the likes of you and your cronies.

You're a dirty evil bastard who enjoys causing hurt to others and for that you are a worthless piece of scum, along with AEBM Dans Cal Inane feck, Arvani and some others

So no you're wrong

You don't understand 'nice' or 'amicable' or agreeable ' do you ? None of the above do, you're far too preoccupied with trying to humiliate those you see as the 'enemy' to bother with nicities

fecking Stone Age savages in my book

Anyone who is nice to me I'm nice back . Anyone who gives me shit I give it back tenfold, and I will never stop

In respect of you and I don't ever expect any decent conversation from me . I know what you are and what you are all about .

I know you .............and because of that I can be assured of being on safe ground in treating you like a piece of shit no matter how you might behave towards me

So you see for all your words you'll never get to me KG, you're not smart enough for a start

Keep trying though (you might make it into the 1st century AD yet )

Enjoy your cup final KG

Bearded but no genius

As usual you have it spectacularly wrong

I have a weakness for bullies

I don't like them

I have always been good at recognising 'the bullies' in life , nomatter how much they try to hide their pathetic personalities under a a cloak of intellect or smart words , seeking them out and giving it back big time with interest

You could say it is one of my fortes

There's loads of very decent people on here and with them I enjoy intelligent chat and a bit of banterish fun

It tends to be that these people would be nice to know even if you met them outside of this forum, even if football were not one's main point of discussion.

However there are some odious cnuts , much like you who I never EVER give one slither of ground too - the bullies, the arrogant fecks, who have spent far too much of their lives desperately trying to put one over on other human beings, be it on this forum or outside of it. Distasteful and obnoxious

To those of you I give no quarter, I show no mercy, give me just one mullimetre to squash you, to crush you like a beetle and I will take it.

I will never have a grain of sympathy for the likes of you and your cronies.

You're a dirty evil bastard who enjoys causing hurt to others and for that you are a worthless piece of scum, along with AEBM Dans Cal Inane feck, Arvani and some others

So no you're wrong

You don't understand 'nice' or 'amicable' or agreeable ' do you ? None of the above do, you're far too preoccupied with trying to humiliate those you see as the 'enemy' to bother with nicities

fecking Stone Age savages in my book

Anyone who is nice to me I'm nice back . Anyone who gives me shit I give it back tenfold, and I will never stop

In respect of you and I don't ever expect any decent conversation from me . I know what you are and what you are all about .

I know you .............and because of that I can be assured of being on safe ground in treating you like a piece of shit no matter how you might behave towards me

So you see for all your words you'll never get to me KG, you're not smart enough for a start

Keep trying though (you might make it into the 1st century AD yet )

Enjoy your cup final KG
Giggle!

The legend of JoPub.

Crush you like a beetle is still the greatest line in the history of the Caf.

VP

Yes unfortunately I can't claim credit for that beauty.

Here's the original in all its glory

redpie

They had a slim chance before they drew us in the FA Cup. If there is one team we know how to beat it is Arsenal. I also expect Barca to beat them by a couple of goals at least at Camp Nou. The English media went crazy about a win that still has the Catalans as favourites to progress. Barca will knock them out.
*Deep breath*
I do think they are slight favourites for the Prem despite our lead. They are playing better and have the easier run-in. For us to win it I think we may have to beat them at the Emirates.

My prediction is they will stroll the Carling Cup, we will beat them in the FA Cup and Barca will knock them out of the Champions League. But I think they might just edge us for the Prem.

Jopub

From Barca to Orient - back down to earth with a b
"Thomas..It's up for grabs now - Thomas, righ
Giggle!

The legend of JoPub.

Crush you like a beetle is still the greatest line in the history of the Caf.
Sometimes in life one can miss one's own moment of 'glory' :D

Looking back it has to said it is indeed a posting of the highest quallity and has stood 'the test of time'

Like all good things from the past it never seems 'dated'

Having attained this kind of quality often the only way is down - however, in spite of my later years, like sir Ryan Giggs, I shall remain professional and endeavour to keep my efforts at the same heights as before

Even though time has taken its toll hopefully vast experience can still maintain a true, classy and honest end product

I thank you

Gillespie

They had a slim chance before they drew us in the FA Cup. If there is one team we know how to beat it is Arsenal. I also expect Barca to beat them by a couple of goals at least at Camp Nou. The English media went crazy about a win that still has the Catalans as favourites to progress. Barca will knock them out.
*Deep breath*
I do think they are slight favourites for the Prem despite our lead. They are playing better and have the easier run-in. For us to win it I think we may have to beat them at the Emirates.

My prediction is they will stroll the Carling Cup, we will beat them in the FA Cup and Barca will knock them out of the Champions League. But I think they might just edge us for the Prem.
You will be favourites at home and right to point out our recent poor record against you

BUT.....it ain't going to last for ever. :)