Will Arsenal win Quadruple?

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Im beginning to feel sorry for Arsenal. Really I am.

They are officially the new Liverpool ...

Its always 'This team mature into trophy winners ..... next year (any trophy will do). Its always bloody next year. Dear oh dear.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Im beginning to feel sorry for Arsenal. Really I am.

They are officially the new Liverpool ...

Its always 'This team mature into trophy winners ..... next year (any trophy will do). Its always bloody next year. Dear oh dear.
They could still win the league! And that's very unlike Liverpool.

Ace

The season is not over, but it looks like they're running out of gas. Another decent season from an average squad. No more, no less.

Anduin

I wouldn't be too surprised to see them collapse completely. The Djourou injury looked a bad one, and we know what happened when Eduardo and Ramsey got injured in the last couple of years. Crashing out of three competitions in the space of two weeks isn't going to help either.

Hope Djourou gets well soon though, looked absolutely terrible.

wr8_utd

:'(
Arsenal fans on Arse Mania are strange.

They keep calling our goals "jammy". How was the first "jammy" in anyway? Or the second for that matter? Just because they like to pass all day long means good goals are jammy? :lol:

wr8_utd

:'(
Arsenal's record with Squillaci and Koscielny is just shocking. It's going to be interesting now.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Cheated of a trophy today again, you must feel for them. Two goals that shouldn't have counted and they had seven valid penalty calls denied.

Crustanoid

Can't believe the ghosts of Brazil 1970 have allowed some other teams to win trophies this year

antihenry

CAF GRU Rep
This Arsenal team are bottlers by definition.

First Birmingham, then Barca, now knocked out of the FA Cup against the team they need to beat the most. They managed to miss out on three out of possible four trophies in a matter of two weeks.

dmode

They bottled it majestically for the league cup final... they played against a much better side for the CL... and we were really lucky SAF's tactics paid up against a low moraled team with us having a noticeably large amount of injured players.

We should learn from that and approach all the remaining matches cautiously... then we'll have a chance of achieving something.

In the players and SAF I trust :devil:

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I think they only have 86% chance to win the league now.