William Saliba

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Wouldn't surprise me in the least if he decided to bugger off, even if that story is complete tosh.

On another note the caf should really auto-ban users linking to the DM and Sun.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
What a cool customer. Only 23 years old. He is going to be one of the top defenders in the world in a couple of years.

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
Man of the Match at Anfield, Etihad and Old Trafford this season.

saik

Hope he buggers off from the league soon. Don't Bayern or Real need another CB? :wenger:

Ive mentioned it a couple of times here before but he is very easily the best CB in the league and the next CB we sign should be in his mould. Tall, athletic, cool as cucumber and can play a pass. Easier said than done but that is the standard.

I also maintain Arsenal bottled the league last year due to this guy's injury in the run in. Been very impressive for a couple of years now.

Ekeke

Saliba was certainly better today, although I dont think Hojlund was among the toughest opponents he faced this season he did have to make a bunch of tackles. But I think Gabriel is just as good overall this season

ArtetasHair

Supports
Arsenal
Will be great to see him lining up for City or Real in the near future.
Unreal. Nowhere else does any fan of any other team cheerlead City like this.

I am ashamed for you. I could never ever do the same for Chelsea.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Is he still behind Upamecano in Deschamps mind?! :lol:
There isn't a clear hierarchy at the moment but Saliba has been the worst performer for France. He is talented but he has managed to be even more inconsistent than Upamecano. For me Konaté and Hernandez have been the better individuals, after that Pavard, Upamecano and Saliba are in a similar bracket.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Unreal. Nowhere else does any fan of any other team cheerlead City like this.

I am ashamed for you. I could never ever do the same for Chelsea.
Well, at least he can celebrate the League title and CL title belong to the city of Manchester last season, and probably the league title again this season. There will be parade in the city center he can join and have some fun.

ArtetasHair

Supports
Arsenal
Well, at least he can celebrate the League title and CL title belong to the city of Manchester last season, and probably the league title again this season. There will be parade in the city center he can join and have some fun.
I just find it baffling. Outside Bluemoon if a City fan is canvassing the internet the biggest amount of support they'd find for City winning is by United fans like that. It's baffling

Yes Arsenal fans can be cringe but it's every fanbase who has deluded fans. I mean on this place alone the pre season prediction thread had United winning the league by so many posters. Who can forget the thread comparing United, Chelsea and Arsenal's midfield? My point is every fecking fanbase has deluded people in it. For all we know those are 14 year old people on a school day off writing trash.

I was a young adult during our rivalry with United. The hate and intensity but there is always a healthy respect deep down for everything United have done. It'd be the same as me cheering on Chelsea while United get fecked. I could never do that. For me oil clubs, oligarchs can never ever be preferred over any rival (barring Spurs). All this 'but noone cares about City'. They do. In 20 years noone will remember how they got to where they were. At the pace they're winning titles they'd be past United and Liverpool by then. On top of how so many wanted City to win last year and now this year, in the process of matching the treble (the same treble done superbly by SAF and which is a pinnacle for any PL club) and now 4 in a row, breaking another SAF record.

I'd rather stop watching football than say hoping Chelsea become the new Invicibles just so United don't win anything. Can never do that.

Reactions: oneniltothearsenal

Yagami

Good post resistant
I've been of the opinion that he's been the best CB in the league since the beginning of last season. As an outsider, it didn't look like he needed any time at all to settle in. I also said at the time that his injury was what really cost Arsenal last season.

Arsenal have a very nice squad but, if I could choose one of their players, it'd be him.

ArtetasHair

Supports
Arsenal
Have people been seeing Hato from Ajax? 18 year old, their captain. Apparently we are big on him, reminds me of Saliba. It would be ideal to get someone like that with similar attributes and Hato can play in the midfield, I think he is this season for Ajax.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
To think it all began with a video of him watching Kolo Muani wank off.