Willy Kambwala | 2023/24 Performances

Red Royal

Huge chance for him to impress and overtake Lindelov, Evans and maybe others for minutes for the remainder of this dreadful season. If he comes in and looks good then it will be a late plus to go along with Mainoo and Garnacho.

mu4c_20le

Huge chance for him to impress and overtake Lindelov, Evans and maybe others for minutes for the remainder of this dreadful season. If he comes in and looks good then it will be a late plus to go along with Mainoo and Garnacho.
Whoa , easy there. Its one thing to start a game, another to overtake the Iceman.

izec

Whoa , easy there. Its one thing to start a game, another to overtake the Iceman.
He just needs to back off to the goal line when someone runs at him, put his arms behind the back in the box and duck when they cross. Just hide behind Maguire and let him do the work, he wont be any worse than the iceman

Zoo

He can have a future here. Very pleased for him

RuudTom83

Did I just watch the back 4 all play 98 minutes :eek: holy feck!

Credit to Willy, he did himself proud today.

TrailMonkey

He makes errors, but he's committed, looks to have pace, and likes a tackle. Likes geeing up the crowd too. Nothing to play for in the league so I'd start him at CB for the remaining games.

Nicolarra90

Played with great personality. He really took his chance. Great game.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
He should have played more this season. Hes makes mistakes buts he is a committed defender as opposed to Lindelof.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Plenty to like there. A little bit rash but better that than the other way. God knows we need a bit of oomph.

Malone_Post

Considering the circumstances, the occasion, the lack of time he’s played this season…that was a pretty monstrous performance from the kid. Definitely has the raw materials to be a really good centre back. Love his attitude as well.

NoLogo

I really like him. Would be great to see more of him in the remaining games of the season, it's not like we're playing for anything anymore, so this seems like the best time to give the youngsters some playing experience in the league.

No Love

He certainly has the desired physical profile, but it remains to be seen whether he has the technique and enough between his ears to make it to the top. I quite like the look of him so far though. Seems to have a bit of drive and bite about him. With a bit of polishing and guidance, he could be part of something moving forwards.

Skills

Snitch
I thought he was poor in the first half. That corner they scored from came from him making a poor run forward, while we were building up from the back. He did that twice, and they got in behind.

Recovered well after that though.

SB16

Really good today considering the situation. A couple of nervy moments but largely dealt with Liverpool's threat pretty well.

Big performance from him. Thrown into a game like that and didn't look one bit overawed or overmatched. It'll be interesting to see how he develops.

AndersB

One of our best players today. Impressed with him, in what was a difficult game

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Did well considering the circumstances. Will need some more game time to see if he’s at the required level. At the very least he certainly has the physique for the top level — only 19!

criticalanalysis

Decent.

Pretty much what I had expected. Capable with some experience next to him and Casemiro sitting.

This is the type of performance Lindelof gets praised for as a 'good squad member' when it's really quite 'easy' to replace as a fourth choice.

The Purley King

Promising.
Couple of errors but had enough pace to recover.
Could be a decent player in there.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I like him! I wonder if he can play a high line given his pace.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Play him more. A couple of nervy passes early on but he's very clearly a good CB.