Wimbledon 2011

wr8_utd

:'(
Djokovic can't keep this level up all match, can he?

Something has to give, which is Rafa's time to pounce, a bit like the Murray game.
No it won't. Djokovic is not like Murray and his concentration doesn't really go for a toss.

Djokovic defends everything just like Nadal which is why he just can't hit through him.

This match is exactly like the 4 matches they've already played this year.

phelans shorts

No it won't. Djokovic is not like Murray and his concentration doesn't really go for a toss.

Djokovic defends everything just like Nadal which is why he just can't hit through him.

This match is exactly like the 4 matches they've already played this year.
You completely missed the point.

At some point the shots that are currently landing on the line will go a little bit long as he tires and confidence will dip, it's natural.

wr8_utd

:'(

At some point the shots that are currently landing on the line will go a little bit long as he tires and confidence will dip, it's natural.
That's what I thought at Indian Wells. And Miami. And Madrid. And Rome.

Sadly it didn't happen.

Zen

It's actually not, when you're hot in Tennis, you're hot......check Soderling vs Nadal French, DelPo vs Federer US, Tsonga vs Federer here....all looked "tired" but because they were hot just weren't missing. And Djokovics a much better all-round player than all of them.

Brophs

The One and Only
That's what I thought at Indian Wells. And Miami. And Madrid. And Rome.

Sadly it didn't happen.
You're the most pessimistic person I've ever encountered. You'd swear Rafa was a club player the way you talk.

Cina

I've never seen Nadal getting hammered like this before.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
:lol: At people's claims that Nadal at his peak is better than Federer was at his!

:lol:
6-3 6-1 6-1. French open final 4 years ago.

Nadal beating Federer 3 years ago in the wimbledon final in his 'backyard' when Federer was 26.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
Nadal's shit. Someone should start a thread.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Finally Nadal gets to feel how Federer feels when he plays him.\

Also, some Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime in the french open thread laughed at the idea of Djokovic doing the same in a grand slam final to Nadal as when Djoko beat him four times in a row before this year... HA fecking HA.

Djokovic would have given him the challenge of his life had Federer not conveniently taken care of him for Nadal.

United Fan 101

Holds a Ph.D. in Football
For a moment I thought I wouldn't mind Nadal winning but after remembering how all his fanboys are, I'd really like to see Djokovic smash him straight sets.