Wimbledon 2013

binary bot
Agent Vidic has Murray collapsing under his sheer presense

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Murray needs to see some psychiatrist to get a proper winning mentality. He's a strange cnut, first time I've watched him this Wimbledon I think, and the way people have been speaking about him... I thought he was playing amazingly... journalists and forums appear to have lied to me.

binary bot
He was playing very well previously though, completely different performance in this match.

alastair

ignorant
Murray's gone here. He's been dire.

Nice to see Wimbledon's just about getting to 90% full inside the court whilst Henman Hill is packed with people who actually care.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Great point there. Not giving it up yet.

JP77

Murray :lol:

Del Potro is the only one who can save the men's side of this tournament. Most bizarre Wimbledon of my lifetime.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
That was really important for Verdasco. If Murray broke back reckon it would've been a match changer. To serve it out from 0-40 will give him great confidence.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Really poor here. Murray's playing like he's the underdog here in that he's allowed Verdasco to take control and dominate him in the way Murray should be doing. It feels like we're watching Murray from a few years back when he was too tentative and got too easily frustrated. He'd started to overcome that in recent times as well.

Brophs

The One and Only
If any of you like a flutter, lump on Murray to win. Verdasco's going to chuck in an awful run of games at some stage.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Murray's not always been good at coming back from deficits like this either. With the likes of Federer and Djokovic, generally you get the feeling when they're down like this that it's far from over. Murray often just loses all confidence and throws it away if he goes 2 sets down.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
If any of you like a flutter, lump on Murray to win. Verdasco's going to chuck in an awful run of games at some stage.

I already had a flutter for 3-1 :/ feck betting on Murray again. Odds are 1.97 for Verdasco, and 1.98 for Murray, probably dropped for Murray seeing as he just won a game though. Definately not worth it.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Verdasco's just making him move for it so much with ease here. Murray's actually doing well at hitting them on the backfoot, but he just shouldn't be on the backfoot as constantly as he is.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Finally, something good when he actually attacks a bit more. Now don't mess this up.