Win a Manchester United shirt signed by a United legend

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
The FC Bayern Munich 2014/15 Team Presentation and United vs FC Bayern All Star Match is at the Allianz Arena this Saturday. The caf will be getting a signed shirt from one of the United legend's and it's up for grabs for one lucky person on here.

I'll be at the match on Saturday and Allianz have invited me to the Press 'Mix Zone' after the game where I'll (hopefully) get the chance to speak with some of the legends taking part.

So, I want your questions caf! The best submission with the most interesting answer will win the legend's shirt.

Or if all your questions are crap, we'll just draw a name out of a hat!

Here's the players who will be appearing:

Make sure you specify who the question is for.

Go!

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Do you know if we're signing Vidal?

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
To Dion Dublin:
What were you thinking when you decided to headbutt Gerald Sibon?
Is headbutting Robbie Savage you're favourite moment of your career?
Can you give me personal lessons on the Dube?
Do you want to join my band?
Can you play at my wedding/birthday party?

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Mr. Scholes, you have given about 10 interviews your entire career, why the sudden willingness to be on TV?

Glad he's doing it, tired of listening to ex-Liverpool players.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
My question is for Paul Scholes.

If he could have picked any midfielder from any era to play alongside who would he have picked.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Blomqvist you were a starter in probably the clubs greatest ever game but your united career (and most of your footballing career) was halted due to injuries. How hard is it for a pro who has to go through all of that and what did it do to you as a person mentally?

redevil2

Bravo to you Niall.

My question to VDS: As a GK, when you watched LvG's decision to sub in Tim Krul at the World Cup, what was your first reaction? (before the first taker came up)

redevil2

My question to Paul Scholes: Mr. Ginger Prince, if there is one great footballer past or present who you can dine with, who would that be?

ChocoJim

Question to Paul Scholes (just because he seems to be in the mood of being brutally honest these days!)
- How highly do you rate Phil Jones / Anderson / Bebe :)

Parry Gallister

Van der Sar - Who'd win in a 'Battle Royal' (Hunger Games if you're a kid) situation between yourself, Van Gaal, Bommel, Van Persie and Cryuff?

Scholes - Favourite oppo team to play? And is there a favourite united kit?

MaNNe-

To mr. Scholes: Which champions league winning united team you thought was better overall?

Minkaro

To Blomqvist - does performing the Pelé runaround move and actually scoring mean that you are, in fact, better than Pelé?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
To Paul Scholes; has anyone figured out who indykaila is yet?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
For Paul Scholes: Who do you think is or should be your heir in the United creative midfield role?

Clas Sified

For Paul Scholes:
Throughout your career, you dished out a lot of bad tackles... Were they all purely accidental or did you have some darker intentions?

Trizy

Paul Scholes:

When winning back to back titles one might tend to take their foot off the pedal so what used to drive you personally season after season to win?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
To Denis Irwin; I was at your testimonial against City. Do you know where I left my Fred the Red keychain?

Jammydodger7

Question for any of them:

Have you ever played with a player who in training looked unbelievably gifted but could never turn it on during a game...if yes then who and why do you think they couldn't replicate it on match day?

Strike

Some players who’ve achieved great things; I would ask any how they would like to be remembered in the game?

…or if it has to be specific, I’d be keen to know if Ben Thornley feels he could of reached the heights of his ’92 classmates if he wasn’t injured?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
To Dwight or Andy:

How much of their link up was down to a natural "telepathic understanding" or "chemistry" and how much was down to the fact they complimented each other and worked hard on building the partnership? Did they train specifically as a pair to forge the understanding?

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
To Higgingbotham:
What qualifies you to play in this 'legends' game today?

Lennon7

Okay serious question time.
To Van Der Sar:
Was that chicken neck celebration an instinctive reaction when you saved Anelka's penalty in 2008 or had you been practicing it?

jason93

For Van Der Sar -

Who was the best defender to ever play in front of you?

Lennon7

Super serious question time:

Dennis Irwin, how much do you think the fullback role has changed over the years? It seems to be one of the most demanding roles in modern football - do you think Luke Shaw has what it takes?

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Scholes, did you play on the can’t tackle aspect of your reputation at times to dish out some punishment, knowing that it would likely just be put down as another poor Scholes tackle and the little extra leeway that sometimes seemed to give you.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
To Cole and/or Yorke:

Which strike partnership would you compare most similarly to the one you had with each other at United or any other club in recent years?

To Scholes:

How much luck would you say is involved in hitting a long range screamer, if any?

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
To Bryan Robson :

How did you adjust to Sir Alex in his initial years? He was a strict disciplinarian and you were a ring leader of sorts for the more 'outgoing' lads at the club if the rumours were true and was there a power struggle between you two and was it your decision to quit the club or did Fergie tell you?

beardsleybob

To Scholes:

Had the England team been built around you, do you feel England could have won the World Cup in 2002?

bugmat

For Dwight Yorke:

If you could go back in time and score another United goal that counted, which game would it be in and why would it matter to you?

For Scholes:

Which of your United career goals was your most important in your opinion and why?

For VDS:

What's in your estimation your best save while playing in England for United and was there any luck involved or did you see it all the way?

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
To Irwin: What do you think about Shaw's situation, who has been signed to play LB but is forced to play higher now? Will he succeed? Do you think that you would've?

To Scholes: Do you think that you should built the team around your best player or accommodate everyone of your good players on the pitch?

quackattack

To Blackmore: If You were asked, would you be the front figure for Blackmore's night?
(A supoer serious for Irwine): How do You feel about always being behind Becks when it came to set pieces, despite being excellent yourself?