g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

World Cup 2018 Qualifiers (and friendlies) June

Hojoon

McClean with a wild miss after Austria clears off the line.

Hojoon

Dragovic pushed easily there. We were linked with him a couple years ago.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

Morata doesn't start. Might just tune in for the last half hour if he comes on.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Will take that

Serbia to win tonight and then worry about playoffs

fecking great last 30 mins. Get in

diarm

There was nothing wrong with that disallowed goal.

14 points would have seen us in a mighty strong position in this group. Can see that poor decision coming back to bite us come the end.

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
There was nothing wrong with that disallowed goal.

14 points would have seen us in a mighty strong position in this group. Can see that poor decision coming back to bite us come the end.
Duffy fouled him. It's annoying because BJW would've gotten it in without him anyway.

Eire Red United

What a shite first 70 minutes, but we did step it up at the last. Wes really should have started but even so, we were a referees mistake away from getting 3 points. Still in a decent position to top the group.

diarm

Duffy fouled him. It's annoying because BJW would've gotten it in without him anyway.
It was never, ever a foul.

The defender was up off the ground early - nothing impeded him and the ball was over the line before Duffy got near him.

Shocker of a decision. The penalty wasn't going to be given and I don't blame the ref for not seeing it because none of us did til the replay.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Might watch the Croatia game to see Perisic, then switch over to Spain if Morata comes on.

lem8sh

It was never, ever a foul.

The defender was up off the ground early - nothing impeded him and the ball was over the line before Duffy got near him.

Shocker of a decision. The penalty wasn't going to be given and I don't blame the ref for not seeing it because none of us did til the replay.
Think it's a blatant foul myself. Arm into the face.

automaticflare

When you continue to pick the likes of ward and whelan who are spineless you will not get anywhere:
They are afraid of the ball. Cannot understand how they play in the prem.
Remember not all teams get into the play off only the best 8 from 9 and we have already dropped a number of points.

If Serbia win today we are pretty low down in the best runner up spots with only 9 points with away games against Georgia and wales and home game against Serbia. I am pessimistic to be honest. Today was a chance to cement ourselves at top of the table against a poor Austrian team and in my opinion team selection cost us