World Cup Betting Thread

Brinky

Belgium Clean sheet tomorrow at evens?

Did Belgium to win to nil at 2.30 - £10

Brinky

I dunno, I've checked through Algeria's past games and they do score a few. Last time they failed to score was 14 games ago.
:(
Hopefully Belgium should be able to control the game and be too strong for them.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Jordan Ayew scored a hattrick in Ghana's last pre-season friendly v South Korea. He's 11/2 anytime tonight with a Ghana win, having a fair few quid on that.

Jambo037

Well ffs. Was just trying to get matches on betfair and they scored.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
My luck - had Altidore to score anytime.

Misses a chance 2 minutes ago, now goes off with a hamstring injury.

(I sympathize with him because that's probably his World Cup over, but God damn it Altidore!)

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
I've tried to cover my losses today and lumped on over 1.5 goals. Still think it'll happen but would rather a goal sooner rather than later... :nervous:

DannyDash

Andre Ayew will be MOTM its on twitter everyone is voting for him and the outcome is as a result of the online votes. Can you still vote for him right now?

gaz1185

Missed most of the first half, who looks the better side? Stats seem pretty even overall. Ghana draw no bet is currently 4-1, quite tempted.

DannyDash

Don't think you can bet on MOTM in-play, can you?
No I didn't think you could the odds had been slashed big time where customers were being offered profit on cash out before kick off lol

JB7

Two nights running I've been one corner away from winning over £100. fecks sake.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Me and my friends have a little betting group, but you have to get permission for each bet from at least one other person
I was begging to put a bet on USA to score after Ghana. begging. The odds were going up, it was ridiculous. Sadly he agreed too late.

Still made some money from it.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
My last bet for now if it doesn't win.

Russia (1.95)
Brazil-Mexico - Over 2.5 (1.66)
Belgium -1 (2.15)

5.8/1

Golden Nugget

Bleh. I had 20 HKD (£1.50) On Agentina, France, Switzerland, Germany, Ghana all winning and a draw for the Nigeria game with odds of 49.16. Would have made like $980 (about £75) from it but I underestimated USA. I thought they would be crap under Klinnsman and I wasn't aware Boateng and Essien weren't playing. Haven't had any luck so far.

xeebok

yesterday was a disaster.

Ronaldo didnt score
Pepe fecked up
Ghana lost
Nigeria made Iran look like inter milan

Todays bets:
Belgium/Belgium + Brazil/Brazil @ 3.5
Belgium+Russia+Brazil+Dutch+Spain @ 7.6

Edit: just looked at the odds again, belgium have come in from 1.44 to 1.33 which is the same as brazil v mexico. i wont mind going 2.5+ on both games+win with russia just to win returns 6.30.

Last edited:

Cantonarightboot

Decent day yesterday, collected some winnings from Swiss rounding off nice treble for me, put few bob back on a double of Germania & Merica' to win... believe Merica got lucky with that result..but, what do I care!! :D

Peralto & Lukaku anytime Scorer, €5 for €42!

Ole90+3

Posted in the regular football betting thread but was intended for this one.

All over Algeria +2. Belgium are being seriously over-rated here.

Mexico +2. I think Brazil may struggle with this one, having scraped by Croatia. I think they're feeling the pressure being the host country, and the amount of expectation seems to be getting to them a bit. Brazil's defence looked extremely suspect in the opener, and I can also see Mexico nicking one here.

If Mexico had thumped Cameroon, like they should have (2 disallowed goals), there is no way you'd be able to get this handicap at such a good price.

Also going for Both teams to score in the both aforementioned games @ 2.1 and 2.0 respectively.