Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

E-mal

Was he though? He got us our highest placed finish and then wasn’t backed. It was clear to see Martial needed benching for his development and Sanchez was a gamble that just didn’t pay off but everyone here was delighted when he signed.

Of course Ole will play attractive attacking football because he’s bought some great players and been backed. Give Mourinho Maguire, AWB and Bruno and he’d win us a title. Add Sancho and you’d be looking at more.

Spurs problem is the style of players they’ve signed not Mourinhos fault. Anyone would struggle to play attacking football with Kane and Son.

I agree we look good now so while we’re ahead we should trust a world class a manager like Mourinho to get us over the line. Ole’s only improved our play style, youth, culture and enjoyment of football but he won’t improve what matters which is the trophy cabinet.
This should be a band-able post in all honesty. This is so detached from reality.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
fecking hell, not sure if posts are sarcastic ones or they really believe all that.

Lj82

We have a team that we can get behind now and one that actually represents a Man Utd side. Even when LvG and Mourinho had decent runs of form, the United style was not recognisable and good dominant performances with attractive football would be few and far between.

Ole has us playing with an attractive style, some of the 1 touch stuff in the final third is great to watch and it's actually fun to watch United now. Over the last 6 years living in Australia, I have dreaded waking up in the early hours/or staying up to watch us produce some utter dross, most of the time going behind and just knowing we are not going to come back or limplessly getting results that we give it a bit of hope that better days are on there way. Only now, do I look forward to watching United play again, and credit has to go to Ole atm for that.
ooh, how I empathise with that!

E-mal

The minute you question Ole everyone thinks you’re winding them up. Wake up sheeple!

16 goals free scoring against the worst sides in the league. It’s not like we’re beating Chelsea or whoever 4-0 get a grip!

We’re not even 4th place so we’re definitely not anywhere near title winning form.

The team is playing attractive attacking football, we’re developing youth, it’s good to watch and the culture is better but he’s not going to get us the PL. You need a world class manger like Mourinho to do it. Ole cant get the better of Pep and Klopp.

This is as good as it gets now hand the wheel over to someone who knows how to win.
You do realise that 16 game include Chelsea and Mancity right? Check your facts. Everton, Spurs, Sheffield and wolves are also part of it.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
The minute you question Ole everyone thinks you’re winding them up. Wake up sheeple!

16 goals free scoring against the worst sides in the league. It’s not like we’re beating Chelsea or whoever 4-0 get a grip!

We’re not even 4th place so we’re definitely not anywhere near title winning form.

The team is playing attractive attacking football, we’re developing youth, it’s good to watch and the culture is better but he’s not going to get us the PL. You need a world class manger like Mourinho to do it. Ole cant get the better of Pep and Klopp.

This is as good as it gets now hand the wheel over to someone who knows how to win.
Firstly I’d just like to congratulate you on speaking your mind and saying something that we just don’t want to admit, and honestly when you really think about it... is the truth.

Ole has done a great job putting us on the right path, brilliant signings, better football, brought the winning culture back, but managers like Jose are winners who can take us from 4th to 1st.

Willian would be brilliant if Sancho fails and takes pressure from Greenwood.

This won’t be popular but it’s the truth.

Rafaeldagold

I do agree he’s got us playing great & we’re in a fantastic moment right now for which he deserves credit (just as he equally deserved the criticism when we weren’t)

Just a general question though with Ole- do you see him as tactically astute enough to change the outcome/course of a game when we’re not playing well/in a big big match when it’s a tight game & hardly nothing in it?

As that’s where the top top managers can get that extra 5% and change a game & honestly I’m not sure Ole has it (the Burnley game was a case in point where we played the same throughout despite it not working ) Will be interesting to see his managerial progress in those situations when everything isn’t going right for us

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
The worst take I've seen in a while and no before you ask I'm not going to debate the merits of your position.

Others have done that and I'm not going to take this seriously. It's ludicrous to suggest we get rid of a manager who's doing well, in case maybe it might fall apart at some point.
Not sure how? I understand Ole has improved the way we play, the squad, the culture brought through great youth and got us winning but can he sustain it through a whole season?

Replace him with a truly world class manager, bring in some experience and we can win the league. We’re risking it all by keeping him and his inexperience. Ex Cardiff manager or CL and PL winning manager. I know who I’d want!
This should be a band-able post in all honesty. This is so detached from reality.
What is wrong with anything I’ve said? Debate the points if you disagree.
You do realise that 16 game include Chelsea and Mancity right? Check your facts. Everton, Spurs, Sheffield and wolves are also part of it.
So we’ve played Man City who have fallen to pieces this season without Kompany and Chelsea who are suffering the same fate as us with Lampard? Even Lampard is doing a better job and he had no transfer window!

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
I do agree he’s got us playing great & we’re in a fantastic moment right now for which he deserves credit (just as he equally deserved the criticism when we weren’t)

Just a general question though with Ole- do you see him as tactically astute enough to change the outcome/course of a game when we’re not playing well/in a big big match when it’s a tight game & hardly nothing in it?

As that’s where the top top managers can get that extra 5% and change a game & honestly I’m not sure Ole has it (the Burnley game was a case in point where we played the same throughout despite it not working ) Will be interesting to see his managerial progress in those situations when everything isn’t going right for us
Exactly he’s not really been tested this season and in those big moments in big games against top sides can he win with tactical flexibility or a clever change in formation? Not sure.
Firstly I’d just like to congratulate you on speaking your mind and saying something that we just don’t want to admit, and honestly when you really think about it... is the truth.

Ole has done a great job putting us on the right path, brilliant signings, better football, brought the winning culture back, but managers like Jose are winners who can take us from 4th to 1st.

Willian would be brilliant if Sancho fails and takes pressure from Greenwood.

This won’t be popular but it’s the truth.
People are afraid to accept that this is peak Ole and everything else now will be a disappointment. Once you climb the mountain the only way is down.

Also we all want Sancho but if that fails Willian has PL experience and wouldn’t block Greenwood’s development.

SirAnderson

What I can't out of my head, is that torrid run after the massive win against PSG, it's like we fell into a hole!
And then the start of this season, it was hell!

What happens when we go through that dip again? Which is inevitable really.
It kind of feels like Ole's got lucky and riding it, until the next slump, then this thread will be going back an forth.

Fox outside the box

It’s not shite though. Very rude!

Maybe this is peak Ole and we should appreciate it for what it is. A great moment but can he really win us the next PL or is he just steadying the ship?

He’s laid the foundations, got us playing attractive attacking football and is developing young players well but does he have that serial winner in him like Fergie, Mourinho and Pep.

If Jose did leave Spurs he’d finally have the players he wanted ready to go. And we could probably pick up Willian to help tick over RW if Sancho fell through.

But we won’t with Ole. He won’t manage us to the next treble, so we need to find the manager who will someone like Jose who is a proven winner. Sure he’s had a blip at Chelsea, United and Spurs and played more negatively but that’s not his fault he just didn’t have the players or backing to do what he wanted.

I think let him leave on a high 3rd place,
FA Cup and Europa and let him leave having done an ok job.
It is shite though, you're just talking drivel. Have you ever seen The Life of Brian? What have the Romans ever done for us.....

Sure he's improved the culture of the club but apart from that, what has he ever done for us?

Right OK, OK, asides from improving the culture and brought in good signings, what's he ever done for us?

Fiiiiine, other than improving the culture, bringing in good signings and developing exciting youth prospects from the academy, what the bloody hell has he done for us?

Yeah yeah, he's improved the culture, brought in good signings, developed exciting, young players from our academy, setting records and got us playing positive, attacking football but what else has he ever done for us?

You're using buzz phrases like 'serial winner' to move goalposts past tangible points that can really be argued. How is he not a serial winner? He scored the winning goal in a historic treble as well as winning many other trophies and accolades, he knows full well what winning means.

Or do you mean only at managerial level? What's 'serial'? Was Jose a serial winner when he was hired by Chelsea? How much of a proven, serial winner was Fergie? Ranieri won the league, is he a serial winner? Obviously no one can win the Premier league without having at least 3 league titles under their belt and must have won things in other countries before the first Premier league title win because its not possible to win it without having won other titles first. Ah Ole did that but of course we mean in certain, specific leagues? Moving the goalposts yet again?

Come on man, just hold your hands up and say yeah, I was a bit too quick to judge, I feel a bit daft and instead of desperately trying to cling on to being 'right' I'll maybe learn to hang fire on spurting out garbage in future, as if I know what I'm talking about.

And as if you're using a doubt that he'll win the next treble as a stuck to beat him with. That's just clutching at straws. There isn't a manager in world football I'd comfortably put money on winning us another treble. It's an astonishing achievement and happened years into one of the best managers the league has ever seems time at the club, with a squad chock full of top quality players and seasoned winners, all while requiring large chunks of luck along the way.

All I will say is just lighten the hell up, people like you that constantly complain and feel it isn't good enough must get almost no joy out of football. Its supposed to be a hobby, a break from the real world, it's supposed to be fun and optimistic. We're in a better position than 99% of clubs in the entire world. Let that sink in, we're in like the top 1% of clubs across the world and all those other teams have fans who probably enjoy following less successful teams more than you enjoy following this one.

Flicking through this thread shows just how fickle a good amount of our fans can be and how little they value loyalty and patience.

montpelier

I'm amazed we have got to here from the Burnley 0-2 result.

I would stick now whatever happens.

vidic blood & sand

Not sure how? I understand Ole has improved the way we play, the squad, the culture brought through great youth and got us winning but can he sustain it through a whole season?

Replace him with a truly world class manager, bring in some experience and we can win the league. We’re risking it all by keeping him and his inexperience. Ex Cardiff manager or CL and PL winning manager. I know who I’d want!
You're saying that, although there are signs of progress for the first time in 7 years, we should opt for a more experienced person?
Surely you would think it's wisdom to wait and see how far the progress takes us? Maybe it could be all the way, and we can enjoy the refreshing style of football along the way.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
What I can't out of my head, is that torrid run after the massive win against PSG, it's like we fell into a hole!

It kind of feels like Ole's got lucky and riding it, until the next slump, then this thread will be going back an forth.
Legitimate concern. Once we have the high we tend to relax too much and get over confident. We saw it last night against Villa we got lucky with the pen.

Just because he got us out of the last dip with a record breaking 4 consecutive 3+ goal victories doesn’t mean he can get out of the next dip if we are serious about trophies.

montpelier

I thought the good run was wrong. I don't think this one is, would be my answer to that.

E-mal

What is wrong with anything I’ve said? Debate the points if you disagree.

So we’ve played Man City who have fallen to pieces this season without Kompany and Chelsea who are suffering the same fate as us with Lampard? Even Lampard is doing a better job and he had no transfer window!
In your previous post you said is not like we are beating Chelsea and I then pointed it out that we've actually beaten them in this run.
If you go through this thread I was one of those that wanted Ole out when things were bad and I also would be the first to recognise that he has done a good job in hindsight. Yes there are perhaps tactical issues that need ironing out but I think he has earned the right for another season.

We should also remember that he has grown into his role during his time here. It is only fair to praise him for the success as its to criticize him in bad form.

UDontMessWith24

He’s never won the PL before as a manager and other than improving our youth, play style and winning consistently after lockdown what has he really shown?

They can improve but surely we are the club that needs a finished article manager now. Not someone learning on the job. This isn’t an internship or work experience we need a world class manager like Mourinho.

Did he though? I mean we countered we’ll but hardly dominated.

Just because your best creative midfielder, striker and winger were injured a lot of the time doesn’t mean you can just excuse him not winning more. Fergie won the league with Cleverly and Anderson.
I said took him to school tactically which you can do without dominating possession. Nobody will replicate what Fergie did so that’s a pointless comparison. I’ve not made my mind up yet but you can’t just brush aside the good things he’s done and say other than that he hasn’t done anything. I mean you can you just sound ridiculous

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
You're saying that, although there are signs of progress for the first time in 7 years, we should opt for a more experienced person?
Surely you would think it's wisdom to wait and see how far the progress takes us? Maybe it could be all the way, and we can enjoy the refreshing style of football along the way.
Just because he’s improved those things doesn’t mean he’ll win us a title. Yes the first time in 7 years we’re playing the United way and have attacking football, with youth, pace, a good culture and it’s nice to watch but you don’t win with nice football you win with results.

Will Ole be able to get results across the season, we’ve been very inconsistent?

He’s peaked and while the club is looking stable we should change it up to a winner. Someone who has been there done that and got 3 that’s 3 PL titles.

RC89

Ole has truly humbled me. Yes, you can say that Bruno was the difference but Ole brought him in and has deployed him well. Also deserves massive credit for Greenwood. Rashford and Martial having their best goal scoring seasons for us. We still need to be competing for the league but that may come sooner than I'd have expected if I was asked in Jan. Deserves to be backed and see what we can do.

oreon

It's not crazy to suggest that. There's levels to managers just like there is to players. Talentwise Liverpool are not that far off from us. Arguably, we have the better midfield and if we add Sancho we will have the better front 3. But Klopp is getting 200 % out of his players, Ole will need to match him if we are going to contend. It's not clear we can. If we are serious about contending, this should be a discussion the board should be having in secret.
But there are massive risks to replacing Ole. He has earned the right to coach another season. A move to replace him might alienate the players who feels some loyalty to him making the next manager's job impossible.
Personally, I'd like to see Ole move to DOF and we get a more experienced. I wouldn't force him though. It would have to be something he wanted

RC89

Just because he’s improved those things doesn’t mean he’ll win us a title. Yes the first time in 7 years we’re playing the United way and have attacking football, with youth, pace, a good culture and it’s nice to watch but you don’t win with nice football you win with results.

Will Ole be able to get results across the season, we’ve been very inconsistent?

He’s peaked and while the club is looking stable we should change it up to a winner. Someone who has been there done that and got 3 that’s 3 PL titles.
Sri. Sri. Respect. Respect.

shaky

You do have a point. I'm now wondering if we shouldn't sell Bruno and Greenwood now, while their stock is high. With the money we'd get, we could bring in some proven PL winners like that Rooney bloke at Derby.

Zen86

Can’t actually tell if you’re being serious, I suspect not.

Berbasbullet

You do have a point. I'm now wondering if we shouldn't sell Bruno and Greenwood now, while their stock is high. With the money we'd get, we could bring in some proven PL winners like that Rooney bloke at Derby.
What! You must be wumming! Rooney is well passed it.

SirAnderson

I'll be fair and try and see it objectively. @BenitoSTARR

We can agree that Jose is a better manager, despite the dip in his career, which is partly down to how we didn't back him, and the Pogba relationship, which also wasn't entirely his fault.

I would back Ole but it is the same like backing Poch, who too hasn't won any trophies? In the end, that's what we play for, not records and top 4.

I think if properly backed, and gets the luck that Ole has had recently, Jose could get his 4th PL title and our 21st.
That's just the start of it, cause he's record speaks for itself.
3 PL
2 CL
Europa league(the one we never had)
3 league cups
FA cup

The list just goes on, and we don't even have to look at the other leagues his excelled in.

If he could really shape up and we actually back him, I can see him do better than Ole. But is it worth the risk?

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
It is shite though, you're just talking drivel. Have you ever seen The Life of Brian? What have the Romans ever done for us.....

Sure he's improved the culture of the club but apart from that, what has he ever done for us?

Right OK, OK, asides from improving the culture and brought in good signings, what's he ever done for us?

Fiiiiine, other than improving the culture, bringing in good signings and developing exciting youth prospects from the academy, what the bloody hell has he done for us?

Yeah yeah, he's improved the culture, brought in good signings, developed exciting, young players from our academy, setting records and got us playing positive, attacking football but what else has he ever done for us?

You're using buzz phrases like 'serial winner' to move goalposts past tangible points that can really be argued. How is he not a serial winner? He scored the winning goal in a historic treble as well as winning many other trophies and accolades, he knows full well what winning means.

Or do you mean only at managerial level? What's 'serial'? Was Jose a serial winner when he was hired by Chelsea? How much of a proven, serial winner was Fergie? Ranieri won the league, is he a serial winner? Obviously no one can win the Premier league without having at least 3 league titles under their belt and must have won things in other countries before the first Premier league title win because its not possible to win it without having won other titles first. Ah Ole did that but of course we mean in certain, specific leagues? Moving the goalposts yet again?

Come on man, just hold your hands up and say yeah, I was a bit too quick to judge, I feel a bit daft and instead of desperately trying to cling on to being 'right' I'll maybe learn to hang fire on spurting out garbage in future, as if I know what I'm talking about.

And as if you're using a doubt that he'll win the next treble as a stuck to beat him with. That's just clutching at straws. There isn't a manager in world football I'd comfortably put money on winning us another treble. It's an astonishing achievement and happened years into one of the best managers the league has ever seems time at the club, with a squad chock full of top quality players and seasoned winners, all while requiring large chunks of luck along the way.

All I will say is just lighten the hell up, people like you that constantly complain and feel it isn't good enough must get almost no joy out of football. Its supposed to be a hobby, a break from the real world, it's supposed to be fun and optimistic. We're in a better position than 99% of clubs in the entire world. Let that sink in, we're in like the top 1% of clubs across the world and all those other teams have fans who probably enjoy following less successful teams more than you enjoy following this one.

Flicking through this thread shows just how fickle a good amount of our fans can be and how little they value loyalty and patience.
Very rude again with the foul language.

Yeah it’s a lot like the life of Brian Ole isn’t the messiah he’s just a lucky boy.

Winner as a player and manager are very different otherwise Maradonna, Pele, Bendtner would be world class managers. Duh!

Jose had won the Champions League with Porto. So yeah he’s a winner. Ole hasn’t won anything of not managerially.

Ranieri would actually be a good shout to replace Ole tbf!

Clutching at straws, hold my hands up and admit I was wrong about Ole? Absolutely not. Look through my post history and I will not renounce my previous beliefs of how good he is.

You admit we had seasoned winners in our treble season? Isn’t that the same as experienced serial winners like Mourinho!? Pot kettle black.

Lighten up? What is this some kind of joke to you? I get lots of enjoyment out of football and debating football with intelligent discerning posters like yourself.

Fickle? What like fans who are all Ole in he needs time? We’ve had injuries to our best players? Judge him when the squad is fully fit? He’ll get us playing good football when everyone is fit and ready? That kind of fickle?

In your previous post you said is not like we are beating Chelsea and I then pointed it out that we've actually beaten them in this run. If you go through this thread I was one of those that wanted Ole out when things were bad and I also would be the first to recognise that he has done a good job in hindsight. Yes there are perhaps tactical issues that need ironing out bug I think he has earned the right for another season. We should also remember that he has grown into his role during his time here. It is only fair to praise him for the success as its to criticize him in bad form.
So what if we can beat Chelsea they are 3rd.

We don’t need a grower we need a show-er
I said took him to school tactically which you can do without dominating possession. Nobody will replicate what Fergie did so that’s a pointless comparison. I’ve not made my mind up yet but you can’t just brush aside the good things he’s done and say other than that he hasn’t done anything. I mean you can you just sound ridiculous
Doesn’t count if you sit back and counter. May as well have a world class manager for that like Mourinho if that’s what you think is success.

Gator Nate

* holding three fingers in the air *

And that's not Pochettino...

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Don’t be stupid. It’s people like you with stupid ideas that really wind me up.

Just because you change managers you don’t sell a great buy like Bruno who was a great find by Ole and Greenwood who he has managed perfectly.

Rooney coming back in to coach would be nice though.

We can agree that Jose is a better manager, despite the dip in his career, which is partly down to how we didn't back him, and the Pogba relationship, which also wasn't entirely his fault.

I would back Ole but it is the same like backing Poch, who too hasn't won any trophies? In the end, that's what we play for, not records and top 4.

I think if properly backed, and gets the luck that Ole has had recently, Jose could get his 4th PL title and our 21st.
3 PL
2 CL
3 league cups
FA cup

The list just goes on, and we don't even have to look at the other leagues his excelled in.

If he could really shape up and we actually back him, I can see him do better than Ole. But is it worth the risk?
Absolutely Mourinho was and is a proven winner.

Compare both CVs not what they have shown recently the past always is the best barometer of success.

Glad someone understands! Not worth risking Ole.

UDontMessWith24

Very rude again with the foul language.

Yeah it’s a lot like the life of Brian Ole isn’t the messiah he’s just a lucky boy.

Winner as a player and manager are very different otherwise Maradonna, Pele, Bendtner would be world class managers. Duh!

Jose had won the Champions League with Porto. So yeah he’s a winner. Ole hasn’t won anything of not managerially.

Ranieri would actually be a good shout to replace Ole tbf!

Clutching at straws, hold my hands up and admit I was wrong about Ole? Absolutely not. Look through my post history and I will not renounce my previous beliefs of how good he is.

You admit we had seasoned winners in our treble season? Isn’t that the same as experienced serial winners like Mourinho!? Pot kettle black.

Lighten up? What is this some kind of joke to you? I get lots of enjoyment out of football and debating football with intelligent discerning posters like yourself.

Fickle? What like fans who are all Ole in he needs time? We’ve had injuries to our best players? Judge him when the squad is fully fit? He’ll get us playing good football when everyone is fit and ready? That kind of fickle?

So what if we can beat Chelsea they are 3rd.

We don’t need a grower we need a show-er

Doesn’t count if you sit back and counter. May as well have a world class manager for that like Mourinho if that’s what you think is success.
I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you’re trolling. Thanks for the laughs

Berbasbullet

3 PL
2 CL
3 league cups
FA cup

Bang on! Look at that list of achievements, I just don’t see why we wouldn’t get better with a serial winner at the helm!

E-mal

@BenitoSTARR is just on wum and it's best to avoid him. You argue and kept shifting the goal post. I am sorry I initially took your post seriously but it's obvious you're just on a WUM now.

Idxomer

They're trolling and mostly kidding not because of their desire to change the manager but this weird insistence on Mourinho.

If Mourinho were successful right now at Tottenham and guiding them to another top 4 finish or something even better, there would still be zero chance of him coming back. Can't believe I have to say that, all those posts basically serve no purpose if you don't have realistic and good candidates for the job.

MattofManchester

I like Ole and I want him to be successful but I still have doubts.
One very special doubt is the lack of patterns of play. This free flowing casual style I feel is only going to work for so long, and it may get exposed once or twice.

I don't think he's capable of winning the league with United if he's not added that to his repertoire.

But that goes for our coaching staff as well.

Strelok

One very special doubt is the lack of patterns of play. This free flowing casual style I feel is only going to work for so long, and it may get exposed once or twice.

I don't think he's capable of winning the league with United if he's not added that to his repertoire.

Not this again fps.

Tbh I had enough of this ffs, like you'd know what the feck that is.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
It's not crazy to suggest that. There's levels to managers just like there is to players. Talentwise Liverpool are not that far off from us. Arguably, we have the better midfield and if we add Sancho we will have the better front 3. But Klopp is getting 200 % out of his players, Ole will need to match him if we are going to contend. It's not clear we can. If we are serious about contending, this should be a discussion the board should be having in secret.
But there are massive risks to replacing Ole. He has earned the right to coach another season. A move to replace him might alienate the players who feels some loyalty to him making the next manager's job impossible.
Personally, I'd like to see Ole move to DOF and we get a more experienced. I wouldn't force him though. It would have to be something he wanted
Definitely levels to managers and just because Ole has beaten Klopp, Pep, Mourinho etc doesn’t mean he’s at their level.

Yes he’s got the culture right, promoted great youth, getting us playing attacking flowing football with pace and is fun to watch but can he do it consistently or is it just peaks and troughs the best managers always get set up right away with a clear plan Fergie was a serial winner before United Ole is more like David Moyes but less experienced.
Bang on! Look at that list of achievements, I just don’t see why we wouldn’t get better with a serial winner at the helm!
Exactly glad someone else agrees and understands!

This newbie knows! Don’t be a sheep make your own mind up about our most successful period of games since Sir Alex!

It’s all well and good playing nice football week in week out but means nothing if you don’t win a trophy or two or at least be in contention for trophies and don’t tell me Europa League and FA Cup counts glorified Charity Shields they are!

Tarrou

Can you expand on what you mean by patterns of play?

I keep seeing this but I have no idea what it means

Gasolin

Well, you would be surprised to notice that in fact, this is exactly what will make us win the league and titles in general. It's when you always do the same thing that you get exposed. When you play with flair and you are technically in control, it's impossible to know how you will attack. It's way better.

Status
Not open for further replies.