Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redIndianDevil

The formation you mentioned with Bruno/Pogba as wide playmakers and Fred/Matic and achors in the midfield would undoubtedly make us more solid down the middle of the pitch, but since both Bruno and Pogba feels most at home down the middle, i think that would make us incredibly narrow .And i was not really comparing him with Klopp. i just used him as an example to illustrate that high press football needs both a lot of coaching to and the right type of players to be applied effectively.

One thing i fully agree on though, that has been bothering me from day 1 is that we should not be getting brown trousers every time someone presses us. The key to beating a high press is getting your midfield involved in the right way. Just speculating here, but i think Oles plan is having Matic/Pogba stay deep-ish when we play out from the back to help out the CB's and bring the ball forward in an effective manner. This whole plan though is entirely dependent Pogba being in form. When in form he can shrug of pretty much any attempt at a tackle and ping a precise pass forward. If the other team have committed a lot of players forward then to press us, they would have left loads of space for Bruno and the forwards to exploit. Right now though, Pogba is in dire form so instead of getting the ball forward he loses possession instead. With that in mind i think we can agree Ole was a bit naive vs Palace and Brigton because its pretty obvious that Pogba is in terrible form right now so the whole house of cards collapses when he plays such an important role. Maybe Ole thought giving him game time was worth the risk to get him match fit sooner, but as i said, just speculating
Coaching a team to press effectively and signing good players is what is winning the league titles and CLs these days, shouldn't we be looking to get a coach/manager who can do that for us? Why should we have to settle for something less?

As for beating a high press, it's utterly idiotic to depend on one single player, Pogba is going to beat every opponent and waltz into the box and score?

The way to beat a high press is not having a single player do everything, only thing that beats an organized high press is to coach every single player in the team to be comfortable on the ball, coach quick one-two passing, coach effective movement to provide options to the player being pressed and drill movement so much that every player is aware of what he is supposed to do, where he is supposed to run the moment he gets the ball. We do none of this because that's not how we are being coached. This may sound extreme and undo able but that's pretty much the best way to beat high press or we can do what we do now sit back like cowards and punt longs balls forward hoping for a draw.

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
Funny how your metric for success was league position, but when that was achieved, you switched to percentage of possible points.
You have laid out your stall, and you are sticking with it. Why you feel the need to continually bang the drum, I don't know.

Maybe you could take a rest, and go looking for some positive energy.

From January 4th
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anustart89

A lot to digest here

"Clueless"
"Out of his depth"
"Got no tactics"
"Braindead"
"Doesn't know how to use subs"
"Tactically inept".

These are just some of the highlihts of the Ole out discussion
Didn't come from me.

And, you're not really making an argument for how the team improve, you're just making an argument for why the manager needs to be sacked and Pochettino or Nagelsmann needs to come in and make everything better. Those aren't arguments, they are "Grass is greener" statements.
I'm haven't named those two in particular. I'm just saying that there are plenty of better football managers who would a) make better decisions with the squad, or b) have the current squad performing better. That's my opinion. Surely I'm entitled to that?

It's the same posters that lament Lingard, Mata, Pereira and Dan James for being terrible, but when Ole has to play them because we lack depth or have injuries, he's the clueless one.

Which one is it? You can't have your scuky sandwich and blame everyone.
What you're missing is that Ole's partly responsible for having to play them, which is one of the main points I've been making. He's been here a year and a half, during three transfer windows, and identified that he has a shit squad. So if you're a manager with a decent idea of what financial framework you're acting within, you have two options. You can either go for the most expensive player in every slot and end up with six players in three windows, or you can target cheaper players and mold the squad into what you want it to be. Ole went for option A and now he's still got absolute poop on the bench which means he doesn't trust his bench and runs the first XI into the ground, causing chronic fitness issues. Now whose fault is that? You're all blaming Ed here but Ole's targeting of only the most expensive players within his budget has made him end up with 6 players rather than 12. Just as a thought experiment, imagine if he'd identified both full back positions as weak points. He had the option of going for Aarons and Telles or AWB for pretty much the same amount of money. Whose fault is it that he chose AWB? The Glazers'? Woodward's?

What exactly are you analyzing here? That we've struggled against inferior teams this season?
That we've struggled against inferior teams as long as Ole's been here and there's no obvious improvement in that regard. Is that so hard to understand? You can disagree with it, but we still struggle against teams sitting back, which is the majority of teams that we play.

Last season the point total accumulated was blamed on luck and other teams sucking. Like B*TCH are they not competing in the same league? The position is based on level playingfield. It is irrelevant.
It's hardly irrelevant to discuss the amount of points collected when you're aiming for the top and you end up 33 points off the team's at the top. It's hardly sustainable to expect to make top 4 every season with 66 points (58% of possible points) every season if you look at it historically. Another thought experiment: If we end up with 55 points this season and somehow claim second spot, would you class that as us being 'as good' as last season, 'better' than last season or 'worse' than last season only judging by our own performances?

Wolverhampton and Manchester City ended the season about the same time as we did. And they both got annihilated by "inferior" teams.. A very, very funny coincidence that both those teams look absolutely shot while we are supposed to look great with a 2 week pre-season under our belt, where some first teamers haven't even participated.
I'm not talking about Wolves and City here, but both those teams are teams that haven't really invested in big additions either, and Wolves even lost one of their best players. Pep's position is being questioned somewhat and he's without a doubt one of the most acclaimed managers out there, so why shouldn't questions be asked of Ole?

I just know that the DVB should have started argument is going to come. But it's fairly easy to be wise after the fact isn't ti. DVB isn't a bettere player than Paul Pogba to begin with, so of course he wasn't going to get the nod. Pogba struggled and DVB came on. Pogba gets given a chance to redeem himself, struggles, Pogba comes on. DVS startes next gameweek, Pogba starts on the bench. That is what is happening.

As for the bolded. This is how you judge a team. I mean.. points decide where you are in the table.
Don't even know what the first bit is supposed to mean or how I'm supposed to respond to that?

But, I'll give you this nugget beacause this is the circle argument that always gets me:

"I don't mind ending up fith as long as we play entertaining football, than come 3rd and play bad football". - Let me make my own argument here: The team gets third plays better football than the team that comes 5th. If they got more points, they were better, end of story. And we're not palying park the bus football either, the wast majority of games, we have superior possession, another example from confirmation bias wonderland.
Yes, points on the board does say something, but if we consistently manage to get 66 points we're more likely to end up outside the top 4 than inside it. And amount of points does not equal quality of football, that's just an absurd statement and an incredibly simplistic view. My opinion is that there are more than a few teams in the league who are more attractive to watch with lower quality of players who ended up below us in the table. That is usually, for a financially sound club, a springboard from which to launch themselves into the higher positions with investment in better players.

If people were quiet now and just commented when we end up in sixth you will be there saying look at that, a couple of losses/6th place finish/many goals conceded and all you Ole out-people creep out of your caves”.

Well thing is, we haven't endedd up 6th, we finished third. We have 36 games to go of the season. I have legitimately never seen this amount of negativity before the season is even underway, and that is to a manager that has so far been backed less than managers in competing clubs this window.
This is a circular argument obviously. So you suggest that we just wait and not voice our concerns until we finish outside the top 4, and then you'll promise to not say "oh look at that, here they come". Deal?

Maybe be a bit critical of the board? All I'm seeing is a bunch of blaming the cause of the reason.
I am critical of the board. But I can be critical of Ole as well, seeing as they're not mutually exclusive, since he's the one going for the Maguires, the Sanchos and the AWBs and ends up with three players and is then disappointed because he has to put Jesse fecking Lingard on the bench or run the first XI into the ground because he has Jesse fecking Lingard on the bench.
[/QUOTE]

ghagua

Watching the 3 games so far this season, we have a serious problem with the intensity of the players. This is the start of the season, and although the players had a short break, it was a break to get themselves a rest. There is no way the players should be playing matches as if they were playing on the training ground. This should have been addressed after the first game itself. If the players are not listening, the manager should be hauling them off, even to replace them with lessor players who are motivated.

Better training and greater accountability should be expected from the manager, at the least.

Anustart89

Funny how your metric for success was league position, but when that was achieved, you switched to percentage of possible points.
You have laid out your stall, and you are sticking with it. Why you feel the need to continually bang the drum, I don't know.

Maybe you could take a rest, and go looking for some positive energy.

From January 4th
My metric was never league position (or point tally for that matter). Am I banging a drum? Every time I post I get four notifications, surely I'm allowed to respond to people who are responding to me?

My point was that everyone's happy because we finished third (ie league position is their metric, not mine), but when you consider that we only got 58% of total points it doesn't look like an impressive tally, and it's not one that signals great improvement or one that guarantees a consistent top 4 finish historically. The last season's point tallies have been 66 (3rd), 66(6th), 81 (2nd), 69 (6th) and 65 (5th). It's more likely to end up outside of the top 4 if you get 66 points, and surely if it's likely that we'll end up with 66 points again then it's reasonable to believe that we won't end up in the top 4. My opinion is that you should act proactively, and being reactive is something the board's been criticised for.

I'd like to look a little bit further than just the season that just passed and this season, and I don't see much improvement due to Ole's signings or his implemented style of play since we still have the same struggles in breaking down low blocks. Plus, there's not really any added squad depth that'll alleviate pressure on the first team players which'll probably lead to fitness issues that will be blamed for the next decade on the lost pre-season of 20/21.

With regards to the quote, I got that wrong. Fair enough. I do apologise for the fact that I didn't calculate the possibility of Leicester dropping 34 points in 17 games after my post was made, and Chelsea dropping 21 points in that same period, since they'd both shown much better form than us up until that point. I also didn't see any player coming in and contributing 15 goals from midfield, which I take responsibility for.

Anustart89

Where was your 'analysis' in this thread when we were winning games after the restart? It's odd that these issues are only there when you don't like the final score.

There is plenty of issues for sensible discussion of where we can improve and mistakes Solskjaer is making but in here everything has to be a sackable offence.
I'll admit that I have been flip-flopping on the issue for quite a while now. I think what made me make my mind up was a combination of limping across the line last season (due to fitness issues that were there at the tail-end of the season before that as well), Ole still insisting on not bringing in numbers, instead still seemingly going for few but expensive players and lack of general improvement in the playing style and players within the squad. Pogba's clearly not a poor football player but Ole insisting on playing him in a position that he performs poorly in has convinced people that Pogba, a world cup winner and a Serie A winner, is simply a bad player.

I just see the pattern repeating itself in there being no quality on the bench -> have to use first XI players all the time due to not trusting bench -> fatigue setting in.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
My point was that everyone's happy because we finished third (ie league position is their metric, not mine), but when you consider that we only got 58% of total points it doesn't look like an impressive tally, and it's not one that signals great improvement or one that guarantees a consistent top 4 finish historically. The last season's point tallies have been 66 (3rd), 66(6th), 81 (2nd), 69 (6th) and 65 (5th). It's more likely to end up outside of the top 4 if you get 66 points, and surely if it's likely that we'll end up with 66 points again then it's reasonable to believe that we won't end up in the top 4. My opinion is that you should act proactively, and being reactive is something the board's been criticised for.
It hardly matters how many points got you 3rd or 4th or whatever. At the end, of the day, we were the 3rd best team in the league and that's all that matters. Points across two seasons mean nothing. A lower point tally for everyone might well explain that the lower teams are getting more competitive, and it was quite evident when you look at the fact that Wolves, Leicester, Spurs, SHU along with Utd and Chelsea were competing for two spots till GW32-33.

I'd like to look a little bit further than just the season that just passed and this season, and I don't see much improvement due to Ole's signings or his implemented style of play since we still have the same struggles in breaking down low blocks. Plus, there's not really any added squad depth that'll alleviate pressure on the first team players which'll probably lead to fitness issues that will be blamed for the next decade on the lost pre-season of 20/21.
Had posted this table earlier, and will post it again:

We've improved on close to every single meaningful metric and yet, you believe there has been no progress. As far as low blocks are concerned, we figured that it was an issue and we corrected it by buying Bruno.
As far as squad depth is concerned, remember that this was a Mourinho side before this - two managers with contrasting styles of play. His players wouldn't be suited to Ole and vice versa, so obviously, it will take time to add in all the squad depth.

Paul_Scholes18

So what do we think it takes for him to get fired? Bottom of CL group and bottom 10 at Christmas?
Relegation form? Or just playing terrible football? Way under top 4 in terms of points?
I guess it should also depend on who we can bring in and how much it cost to fire OGS.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Will be hard to blame him for our inevitable struggles this season, given the lack of support from the board. I don't think he'll ever be a guy to win us titles and be truly successful, top 4 and some cup runs about the limit with someone like him or Lampard at Chelsea. Thats pretty much the extent of the ambition from the club though so it's fine.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
Coaching a team to press effectively and signing good players is what is winning the league titles and CLs these days, shouldn't we be looking to get a coach/manager who can do that for us? Why should we have to settle for something less?

As for beating a high press, it's utterly idiotic to depend on one single player, Pogba is going to beat every opponent and waltz into the box and score?

The way to beat a high press is not having a single player do everything, only thing that beats an organized high press is to coach every single player in the team to be comfortable on the ball, coach quick one-two passing, coach effective movement to provide options to the player being pressed and drill movement so much that every player is aware of what he is supposed to do, where he is supposed to run the moment he gets the ball. We do none of this because that's not how we are being coached. This may sound extreme and undo able but that's pretty much the best way to beat high press or we can do what we do now sit back like cowards and punt longs balls forward hoping for a draw.
Every single team is dependent on either a quality deep lying playmaker/CM or a marauding ball playing CB who can beat the first line of press to counter high pressing, thats assuming of course you want to play it out from the back. You could of course opt for route 1 and just hoof it, but we dont really have the players up top for that kind of style

That bolded part is just wishful thinking. If it was that easy, no one would bother to do high press because any half competent coach could just do that and nullify it. Of course you can coach players to get better at handling it, but at the end of the day you need the right type of players as well. You basically described possession football, and as i said in my original post, if we had tried to do that vs for example City they would have torn us apart.

I'd much prefer us to sit back, hit City on the counter and win 2-1 (as we did last season) than to attempt to play "progressive" football and lose 2-5 because they are much better at it than us at the moment

AshRK

Ole has his flaws but if people here feel he is the sole reason we are not winning CL or PL then they are just living in denial.

Paul_Scholes18

Ole has his flaws but if people here feel he is the sole reason we are not winning CL or PL then they are just living in denial.
I don't think anyone thinks that. Our recruitments have also been poor and we struggle to bring in the quality we need.
We should spend more and better to win the big things.

The biggest difference though between us and Liverpool is the manager. Same with City.
If we traded manager I think we would be higher up the table than them.

AshRK

I don't think anyone thinks that. Our recruitments have also been poor and we struggle to bring in the quality we need.

The biggest difference though between us and Liverpool is the manager. Same with City.
Fair point but there are not many managers like Klopp or Pep. Also, they mighr do well probably even win a title or two but eventually they will be frustrated with our working. There is a reason Klopp chose not to join us. If I was a young promising coach I will think twice before joining United. It's clear to see Woodward loves having his power and does not look like he will relinquish even a bit of that. Imagine city board telling pep you cannot spend any more on defenders because you have already spent enough.

I get Ole has his flaws and needs to do better but then he did achieve what was asked of him in his first full season. Now we should habe closened the gap and backed Ole (or any new manager) so that we can challenge for the title but we are already playing catch up and if it continues in 2 or 3 months ole will become the scapegoat and the board will again walk free of much blame. 4 managers have been here since SAF and only one thing remain constant and you all know who that is. Either we keep on sacking manager till Woodward finally lucks himself and we start winning the league or CL but without planning that will be risky or hope Glazers get to their senses and have a proper football man replace Woodward and plan properly.

Paul_Scholes18

Fair point but there are not many managers like Klopp or Pep. Also, they mighr do well probably even win a title or two but eventually they will be frustrated with our working. There is a reason Klopp chose not to join us. If I was a young promising coach I will think twice before joining United. It's clear to see Woodward loves having his power and does not look like he will relinquish even a bit of that. Imagine city board telling pep you cannot spend any more on defenders because you have already spent enough.

I get Ole has his flaws and needs to do better but then he did achieve what was asked of him in his first full season. Now we should habe closened the gap and backed Ole (or any new manager) so that we can challenge for the title but we are already playing catch up and if it continues in 2 or 3 months ole will become the scapegoat and the board will again walk free of much blame. 4 managers have been here since SAF and only one thing remain constant and you all know who that is. Either we keep on sacking manager till Woodward finally lucks himself and we start winning the league or CL but without planning that will be risky or hope Glazers get to their senses and have a proper football man replace Woodward and plan properly.
Yeah our board and ownership is the biggest problem. We lack a clear plan in how we do things.
It is strange because you would think they want to be effective in the market at least if they do not want to spend billions.

AshRK

Yeah our board and ownership is the biggest problem. We lack a clear plan in how we do things.
It is strange because you would think they want to be effective in the market at least if they do not want to spend billions.
If we are far off from top 4 come December Ole will anyways be let go but we will still be rotating in the same circle. I still think we will be fine this season but it is disappointing how we are run as a club.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Watching the 3 games so far this season, we have a serious problem with the intensity of the players. This is the start of the season, and although the players had a short break, it was a break to get themselves a rest. There is no way the players should be playing matches as if they were playing on the training ground. This should have been addressed after the first game itself. If the players are not listening, the manager should be hauling them off, even to replace them with lessor players who are motivated.

Better training and greater accountability should be expected from the manager, at the least.
Teams in the same situation as us are struggling in equal measure to start of the season. All those Premier League teams didn't suddenly suck at training.

Foxbatt

Absolutely correct. No one here and certainly I don't think Ole is the sole problem. The board is the major issue but the Board is not going to go away. But the manager can be replaced.
Look at our transfer. Why do we go after the most expensive players who most of the time do not come instead of going after players who are not so famous and cheaper but who are equally as good or will get better in the future.
Milan Skriniar is supposed to be a top class CB.
There are plenty of these kinds of players around. The Turkish CB of Leicester is better than Lindelof.
There are plenty of players better than Lingard, Mata and Jones who are going to be certainly cheaper on their wages. What did we do? Gave them extensions.
I know that is not the fault of ole but he should have dropped them from the squad and told Ed he is not going to pick them.

AshRK

There are plenty of players better than Lingard, Mata and Jones who are going to be certainly cheaper on their wages. What did we do? Gave them extensions.
I know that is not the fault of ole but he should have dropped them from the squad and told Ed he is not going to pick them.
But these are board's responsibility to sell of the deadwood and not the manager. Ole has dropped them and hardly picks them so what else he or any other manager supposed to do. Jones' extension talk was ongoing even before Ole joined so to just say it's ole's fault these guys are still here is wrong. Ole or Jose or van gaal did not decide how much these players should earn. There is a reason we are struggling to sell duds like rojo because Woodward judge decided to pay stupid wages to them.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Teams in the same situation as us are struggling in equal measure to start of the season. All those Premier League teams didn't suddenly suck at training.
Bah. Excuses, excuses, man.

SInce it might be unrealistic to hire Klopp right now - and even Brenton * or Carlo - we should target Dean Smith. He clearly knows what he's doing.

Pep should be avoided, obviously - he's as much of a fraud as Ole (and bald at that).

* Brentan. Or Brenda.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!

SInce it might be unrealistic to hire Klopp right now - and even Brenton * or Carlo - we should target Dean Smith. He clearly knows what he's doing.

Pep should be avoided, obviously - he's as much of a fraud as Ole (and bald at that).

* Brentan. Or Brenda.
It brings me great relief that this is a sarcasm post

Paul_Scholes18

* Brentan. Or Brenda.
What about Arteta and Bielsa? Any good? Or frauds since they lost against Klopp.

AshRK

I never understand the hype behind Arteta. He has improved the defensive organization but my god they play a boring brand of football. Arteta is really smart that he has lowered the expectations that even losing 3-1 to pool after parking the bus is considered an achievement.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
so last season everyone were a fraud. Only Wenger is a non fraud with his invincible side.
Thus we should bring in Wenger!
Yep.

Or the guy who managed Preston back in 1889. He might be dead, though - which could be a problem. But we should give him a call just in case.

Paul_Scholes18

Yep.

Or the guy who managed Preston back in 1889. He might be dead, though - which could be a problem. But we should give him a call just in case.
Maybe his grandson or something could still be around. Although he might be a fraud too. Just as we should not call for Darren Ferguson either.

redIndianDevil

Every single team is dependent on either a quality deep lying playmaker/CM or a marauding ball playing CB who can beat the first line of press to counter high pressing, thats assuming of course you want to play it out from the back. You could of course opt for route 1 and just hoof it, but we dont really have the players up top for that kind of style

That bolded part is just wishful thinking. If it was that easy, no one would bother to do high press because any half competent coach could just do that and nullify it. Of course you can coach players to get better at handling it, but at the end of the day you need the right type of players as well. You basically described possession football, and as i said in my original post, if we had tried to do that vs for example City they would have torn us apart.

I'd much prefer us to sit back, hit City on the counter and win 2-1 (as we did last season) than to attempt to play "progressive" football and lose 2-5 because they are much better at it than us at the moment
I'm not saying it's easy, it's the most difficult thing to do that's why only the top teams with shit loads of money do it, we are one among them. We should strive to be that good. What the feck is the point in spending loads of money on high caliber players like Sancho and Bruno if we are going to play like a midtable team?

Again I'm not saying we should just attack blindly and lose to all best teams but we should be looking to gradually improve and try to go toe to toe with better teams eventually. Keeping Ole is us just not moving forward at all, we will eternally be 4,5 and 6th if Ole does his best. If Chelsea and Spurs weren't so idiotic in their managerial appointments we wouldn't even have qualified for CL.

Karlos PFC

I never understand the hype behind Arteta. He has improved the defensive organization but my god they play a boring brand of football. Arteta is really smart that he has lowered the expectations that even losing 3-1 to pool after parking the bus is considered an achievement.
Finishing 3rd with 60 points is seen as progress around here, so...

Foxbatt

I'm not saying it's easy, it's the most difficult thing to do that's why only the top teams with shit loads of money do it, we are one among them. We should strive to be that good. What the feck is the point in spending loads of money on high caliber players like Sancho and Bruno if we are going to play like a midtable team?

Again I'm not saying we should just attack blindly and lose to all best teams but we should be looking to gradually improve and try to go toe to toe with better teams eventually. Keeping Ole is us just not moving forward at all, we will eternally be 4,5 and 6th if Ole does his best. If Chelsea and Spurs weren't so idiotic in their managerial appointments we wouldn't even have qualified for CL.
I do not know. Jose is a wily old fox. He could implode or he could win the CL spot. Yes it wont be pretty but with Son and Bale back in the side they could be a decent side.

Matriac

It must improve your chance of remaining sane, at least.
That and putting 4-5 or so from this thread on ignore. Though half the time I end up unhiding it anyway to see what nonsense people are replying to. :lol:

My doctor also prescribed for me to stay away from this thread for at least 24h if we have a bad game, even if we win. (I kinda wish this thread was in Player Performances Forum so that it would be locked during a game)

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors

But again, to successfully implement such a system you need both the right type of players and more importantly: Time. And again with the Klopp example: In the PL he ended up 8th, 4th and 4th before it really came together for them. And Klopp is one of the best managers in the world and certainly the best at this particular style of play. Yet, you demand Ole does it now, without the time to implement it nor the time to get the right type of players. If we had gone all out trying to play high press/possession last year i am 100% certain we would not have qualified for the CL. I doubt fans would be happy with that

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
He is the only manager in football that can turn a 7-1 defeat into a 3-2 victory.

If he was a better coach, I would have faith in him to win multiple trophies and bring United back to its glory days. However, it has been 2 plus years and the only improvement I have seen is in the quality of our squad. If we sign multiple players before the windows ends and not see any positive result from that, he should be sacked before we miss out on Pochettino

Foxbatt

But again, to successfully implement such a system you need both the right type of players and more importantly: Time. And again with the Klopp example: In the PL he ended up 8th, 4th and 4th before it really came together for them. And Klopp is one of the best managers in the world and certainly the best at this particular style of play. Yet, you demand Ole does it now, without the time to implement it nor the time to get the right type of players. If we had gone all out trying to play high press/possession last year i am 100% certain we would not have qualified for the CL. I doubt fans would be happy with that
Klopp before he came to Liverpool and before he won anything at Liverpool has shown and has the track record that he is a top class manager who wins trophies. Just like SAF before he came to United. Ole has shown nothing of that sort even before he came here and during his season and half here. All he is doing is on faith because he has scored one of our most important goals and he was a top class striker. To add to that Jose self imploded at United.

Status
Not open for further replies.