Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NJM78

If Ole gets us the win tonight, he really is doing everything to keep his job. I hope Pogba doesn't get a look in, so if he does pick him, I will be pissed! I also hope all the Ole in crowd will not use Pogba as excuse if we lose tonight.

Morpheus 7

Came across poor in pre March interview, sounded so unconvincing and weak in that interview regarding Pogba. Hopefully he can get the result tonight, disaster if we go out after the position we were in.

Zen86

I bet there’s a few rants already drafted out in anticipation of losing tonight. Sad but probably true. A loss tonight will be like Christmas for some.

L1nk

I bet there’s a few rants already drafted out in anticipation of losing tonight. Sad but probably true. A loss tonight will be like Christmas for some.
No it will not, you're making this stuff up. If we crash out into the Europa League though, can you really blame people that will lay the blame at Ole's feet?

I’m sure loads are desperate for us to go out at the group stage. (shakes head)
I don’t like the line up, at all, I think we’re more often than not shite when we tinker too much. But.... I hope the management prove I couldn’t buy a clue, because it’s much better they have it right and we go through. Last thing 99% of United fans want to see is us in the EL.
Being able to say “I thought they got the set-up wrong” is no silver lining.

Come on United!!!

Feck me, those tactics appear exactly as they looked, an invitation to give Leipzig exactly what they want.
We’re always shite when we tinker this much, reminds me of the 5 at the back vs. PSG a couple of years back. Players haven’t a fecking clue what they should be doing.

Change it, like you did then, change it fecking now!

UbicaMekogSrca

Supports
FK Sloboda
Coward with no ambition.No wonder he was happy to sit all his playing time on the bench.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I don't give a feck anymore. All the morons supporting this idiot are just as bad as him.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
If he survives a possible European exit tonight will be a disgrace.
:lol: Don't worry lads, we are going places.
I don't give a feck anymore. All the morons supporting this idiot are just as bad as him.
I agree. It's boring now.

I would love to say that I'm surprised, but I expected Leipzig to tear us a new one before anyway.

Comical to start 5 at the back and concede in the first 2 minutes, but this is what you expect from us under him.

Let's see if Bruno can save Ole again.

Edit: 2-0 Leipzig, GG.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Another game when he completely made a mess in match preparation. Amazing really, how many times he can do that

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
It's always the same story with us. We can sack an underperforming manager and try to save the season, but instead we choose to keep him until the season's gone.

DRM

Masterclass tactics.

By masterclass I mean pussy boy

RashyForPM

This guy is a coward, and one who wants to be mates with all the players. A real manager like Mourinho would make a sub right now, but this clown won’t for fear of the dressing room turning.

hobbers

Another first half, another decimation.

We might as well not turn up until the second half. It's pathetic, beyond a joke. How shit a manager do you actually have to be to set your team up to lose in every single first half you play?

I dont give a feck how many miraculous turnarounds we have this season. It's not sustainable to turn over 0-2 first half scorelines indefinitely. It's the hallmark of absolutely shite pre-match preparation.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Where are the people who ridiculed Nagelsmann when we beat them 5-0 saying Ole is a better manager than him. We are being schooled here

Bird Nerd

All Ole can do is select the squad. He has no tactics nor has he tried to coach any it seems. Please.....just leave. But I suspect the board will keep him until MC blow us out this weekend.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I am not a fan of a given manager but at least if we get hammered, the Glazers pricks might look at Nagelsman.

One can only hope!
Or you can feck off and go support Salford City because it seems that's where your top red expectations are.

Mainoldo

Just want to point out. When people say he’s a standard “coach”. This is what we mean.

I’m not coming back in here. I’ve had enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.