g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
In honesty, I would sack all the coaching staff and bring in a new batch. We look feeble in all areas of the pitch
Oh, when he eventually goes, there should be a clean slate. A top manager who brings his own staff. No question.

L1nk

I'm sorry but whilst we obviously do need some quality signings, we have Fernandes, Pogba, Rashford, Martial, 80m Maguire etc on that pitch, and yet time and time again they all look garbage, so much space on the pitch, we're leaving gaps all over the place and this was before the red card. It's Cardiff/Molde level of tactical play. The only times we've played well under him can be summed up in two spurts, when he first joined and feelings were riding high, and then when Fernandes came in, but since then Fernandes has slowly been dragged down to bottom level along with the rest.

Buy any CB you want, Upamecano, whoever, after a while I guarantee they'll become shite here.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
He can go. Clueless manager. Jose is schooling him and I am being nice.

Kearnkoff69

I've been adamant that he needed time, but this looks like the same old movie we saw last year before he pulled it together in the new year. To have spent as much as he has for our defense to be this bad, it's a reflection not only of player quality but of management. Time for him to go.

Fracture90

I'm in fkin pain lad and lasses. Been working 3rd shift this past week, Saturday included, not being able to watch any footy or basketball, been looking forward to this game, only for this to happen...

Fml...

Ricardo de la Vega

As much as he is not fit for the job, I still think OGS won't care for the money because of his previous history with the club. He is damaging the club but I hope he will stop short of destroying his legacy.
Easy to say mate but honestly, its a job for him more than anything. He's a young man still with a long (hopefully) future ahead of him and his family. He's not going to cut himself short of 20 million quid or so because he thinks he's maybe not good enough, especially when the board are in a position to make that decision for him. I loved OGS as a player, and whatever happens his legacy as a club legend is never in doubt. In the short-term, whilst this is raw, yeah, it feels like he's stinking it up. But in a few years we'll think 'oh that didn't work out but I'll always remember Barcelona in 99...

DarkXaero

Always had my vote on "sack" and never changed it. It's a matter of time, the man simply has no clue what he's doing. Sure, we don't have a great squad but our squad is still comfortably better than this. We don't really have a plan, and we're reliant on individual talent/ability on both ends of the pitch.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Last season only turned into 3rd place because of a good run and everyone else falling over themselves. The season was in large parts disastrous.

This thread is just over a year old and I’ve not changed my vote from “sack him” since the day it was opened, yet people will still call it knee jerk and talk about how people only say it after defeats and other such shite.

Ole is not fit to manage Man United. It’s as simple as that. He needs to go.
Worth mentioning that we’ve had a freak season with a big break midseason. We’ve also finished with 66 points — that tally usually gets you 6th.

dove

Anyone saying they still think Ole is the right man for the job must be trolling surely. No one in their right state of mind would believe that. He is definitely the worst manager we had since SAF including Moyes and one of the worst in our history for sure.

fergosaurus

He has no excuses. It was also a similar battering against Brighton which the scoreline didn't reflect. We can talk about him not being backed but that's no excuse for these embarrassing performances.

Paul_Scholes18

He needed to get sacked as soon as possible. We look like a bunch of players never played with each other.
Pressing and defending is a joke. These players can do much better under a proper manager.
Get Allegri or Poch.

Crashoutcassius

I've been adamant that he needed time, but this looks like the same old movie we saw last year before he pulled it together in the new year. To have spent as much as he has for our defense to be this bad, it's a reflection not only of player quality but of management. Time for him to go.
to be fair, he signed 2 players for the defence. he doesn't decide the money. pep has signed maybe 10 maybe more and still chugging along looking at more.

Falcow

This midfield three is shit. How does he not see this? Our midfield is non existent at least defensively. Fred, mctominay and DVB need to come in.

I give up

Zoo

He is under pressure now. Obviously Woodward has fecked him over too

Woziak

Why do we keep having this conversation because deep down every united fan knows he will never win sweet FA so let’s go get Allegri or Poch or better still Julian Nagelsman and enough of this ridiculous Question, if we lose 1-7 or 1-6 then what absolutely embarrassing and that’s enough he’s not Sir Alex and he needs to stop trying to be, go manage Molde again or mid place Bundersliga football team, he’s currently the 15th or 16th best manager in the PL so why is he managing the biggest club in the UK !!!

Raw

I'm sorry but whilst we obviously do need some quality signings, we have Fernandes, Pogba, Rashford, Martial, 80m Maguire etc on that pitch, and yet time and time again they all look garbage, so much space on the pitch, we're leaving gaps all over the place and this was before the red card. It's Cardiff/Molde level of tactical play. The only times we've played well under him can be summed up in two spurts, when he first joined and feelings were riding high, and then when Fernandes came in, but since then Fernandes has slowly been dragged down to bottom level along with the rest.
It's really amazing how new signings turn to shit under us. I really can't slag off the quality in the team, it's definitely good enough for top 4. We're just tactically shite. Look at what Bielsa does with Leeds then look at us. You can't tell me Leeds XI is better than ours, yet they look fun to watch and have an actual plan. Our teams under Ole sort of have a plan, but it's not really that effective. When we're up against a team that has our number, we do absolutely feck all to change it around. Just keep trying the same shit until we get a penalty or Greenwood gets a finish out of nowhere.

Paul_Scholes18

Anyone saying they still think Ole is the right man for the job must be trolling surely. No one in their right state of mind would believe that. He is definitely the worst manager we had since SAF including Moyes and one of the worst in our history for sure.
Moyes getting 4-0 and 3-0 wins now. He is improving his side.
We look the worst we ever have.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Haha, agreed.
I guess that's what it comes down to in the end. We may disagree on how we get there, but the end result we all want is what's best for the club. Unfortunately, a lot of us don't think Ole is the answer. We can't pin everything on our useless board.

Brokenbeard

Start the sacking from the top and work your way down. If he has to go, he has to go.

r0663664

Worships Man City
How can Ole keep this job? Nightmare against CP, lucky to beat Brighton and by Spurs today. Do anyone of you really think? The international break helps him. Ed will sack Ole in January, there is no place to hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.