Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Matic and McTominay in midfield and 5 at the back, a combination we've literally never used before in the season's most important game so far. So dumb.
His acolytes want to spread that he's an attacking manager, but the reality couldn't be further from the truth.

He literally parks the bus vs the slightest pressure. It's no wonder he's brought the double decker with him tonight. Sadly for him, it takes more than sheer numbers to create a solid team.

Fooza

Sadly, it looks like Arsenal may ditch Arteta before we sack Ole, which means they will probably end up with Poch.
I was worried about this when they had lost against Spurs, it's a very real possibility.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Leave Phelan's knees outta this !
Thing is I don't even think of him as a coach he is more a link with the past. I asked the other day if we have any recognised coaches with a track record of success and never got an answer.

Goalkeeping coach perhaps but it seems quite clear to me the players don't have a clue what they are doing and on a regular basis.

Anybody's Guess

Can't wait to buy Ole's forthcoming book on how to change a game of football. This guy is pure genius. Please someone remind me, how much longer do we have to wait before he magically turns into SAF? Because that is clearly what we are waiting for right - If we just wait long enough it will turn out fine on its own?

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
Honestly wondering where the die-hard Ole fans are in this thread? Even if we end up with a draw or win, it’s clear as day Ole doesn’t have a clue when it comes to in-game management. It’s always a gamble and he thrives off “happy accidents” when things seemingly click but collapse when faced with the next decent challenge. It shouldn’t be like this.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
I said sack a month back and I'm still there. Clueless team selections and no particular play style.

We get bailed out from the individual brilliance of Bruno and Rashford most games.

HowYouDoin

And we are still being very lucky not to be down 4:0 at half time.
Im not even mad.
Ole is a PE teacher. If thats okay for the club the hell do I care.
At some point this was inevitable. We relied on luck for far too long.

Shark

@NotShark
Another horrid half of football under Ole. Who'll bail him out this time if anyone?

SAFMUTD

We are lucky to be just 2-0 down thats how shit we have played, everytime when we do need a result we dont perform. Thats on Ole, individual brilliance can only get you so far we need a proper coach enough with this rebuild nonsense.

lilcurt

Another horrid half of football under Ole. Who'll bail him out this time if anyone?
Don't you worry, they will soon all be in here stating how it's the players not Ole.

We're fecking clueless, the bar has been lowered.so much!

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
One of the few matches I missed certainly wa that RB 5-0 home win. I thought after that night even Ole won't be able to throw the group away but he's done it.

slir32

He has to get sacked after this game. When we get wins its down to quality players not Ole. He has to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.