Yannick Bolasie

the hea

I think he could do a job for a Europa League team if he would improve his decision making a team like Southampton or Liverpool is the level he could reach.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
No he's perfect where he is, mid table. I don't mean that to discredit him, he's a good player on his day.

RooneyLegend

Very talented, but his end product problems are not the sort of issue any big team would want to tackle.

stepic

He's not top4 material but he is probably too good for Palace, particularly if he continues this kind of form in the next year or two. Having said that I like Palace so hope he stays with them.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
No he's perfect where he is, mid table. I don't mean that to discredit him, he's a good player on his day.
Very true, he reminds me of Victor Moses. A player who is fast and who can dribble but who doesn't have enough consistency or productivity to play for bigger clubs.

Sparky Rhiwabon

Very talented, but his end product problems are not the sort of issue any big team would want to tackle.
I've always thought he was the sort of player who had everything except the end product - with his hattrick yesterday, maybe he has now added the end product - could be the breakthrough he needed.

Minkaro

I've always thought he was the sort of player who had everything except the end product - with his hattrick yesterday, maybe he has now added the end product - could be the breakthrough he needed.
I think yesterday he was helped a lot by Sunderland being terrible.

If he leaves Palace, it'll probably be to a team like Swansea or Everton. If he joins a bigger club, he'll just go the way of Moses at Chelsea, or Sinclair at City.

Man-United

I think Puncheon is the best player at Palace, he's been class for some time now, but Bolasie is up there.

Litch

Good player for a team just outside of the top four.....

Brophs

The One and Only
I think he's a good, albeit inconsistent player going through a patch of really good form. He'd struggle anywhere above upper-mid table, IMO.

Spark

If Palace want to consolidate their strong performances under Pardew and carry them into next season, they should try their hardest to hang on to players such as Bolasie. He's settled at Palace and I think any transfer would be either a sideways step or to a larger club where he wouldn't play as much (but potential £€$¥).

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Good player and the "lack of end product" line is the usual, lazy line that gets trotted out for a player of his ilk.

Most wingers don't have great end product stats, especially for lower league sides where they've got to find players like Murray...

Don't see him as any worse (or certainly not much worse) than the likes of Cuadrado, Young, Nani, Walcott et al so don't see why he's getting the usual treatment of "not good enough for a top 4 side".

GloryHunter07

Good player and the "lack of end product" line is the usual, lazy line that gets trotted out for a player of his ilk.

Most wingers don't have great end product stats, especially for lower league sides where they've got to find players like Murray...

Don't see him as any worse (or certainly not much worse) than the likes of Cuadrado, Young, Nani, Walcott et al so don't see why he's getting the usual treatment of "not good enough for a top 4 side".
That seems to be the deafault option on the caf unless you are a 16 year old wonder-kid.

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
Puncheon did well with the free kick and was generally very good, Zaha managed to score the winner and get the pen to seal it, but Bolasie was the star man today. Almost everything good Palace did in an attacking capacity involved him, one to watch definitely because when's he confident and on his game he's a very tough player to play against.

Walters_19_MuFc

:lol: To say he's entertaining would be an understatement. I just love watching him play. Could see him at a club like Everton, Southampton, etc - a club just below top four.

Speak

Step up to my misogyny soapbox
:lol: And then the inevitable scuffed cross.

pascell

Seems like a decent player but looks very raw in aspects, like decision making and crossing. I think he'd do well at a team like Southampton or Everton next season.

AtlMuppet

Someone like Spurs could do a lot worse than sign him. Much better than the likes of Townsend.

I wouldn't be too unhappy if he signed for us. I mean we've had Valencia and Obertan playing for us for Christ's sake.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Someone like Spurs could do a lot worse than sign him. Much better than the likes of Townsend.

I wouldn't be too unhappy if he signed for us. I mean we've had Valencia and Obertan playing for us for Christ's sake.
I wouldn't want him signing for us. He's a 25 year old winger, he isn't going to improve much. A solid player for Palace, he's not a top four player though.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus

Valencia was very good for a few seasons and is still a solid player, though injuries have taken their toll.

You're daft as feck if you are lumping him in the same bracket as Obertan.

AtlMuppet

I wouldn't want him signing for us. He's a 25 year old winger, he isn't going to improve much. A solid player for Palace, he's not a top four player though.
Fair enough. I think that we are looking in a different bracket of player right now, which is good. As I said, I wouldn't be too unhappy if he signed. I probably wouldn't cream my pants if he did the way I did for Mata or Di Maria or even Memphis.

Valencia was very good for a few seasons and is still a solid player, though injuries have taken their toll.
It's not so much injuries as his own indecisiveness and one-footedness that have taken a toll. He's regressed badly since everyone and their dog figured out his one trick of kicking the ball down the line and running really hard, and started showing him inside the field where he's worse than a clueless puppy.

You're daft as feck if you are lumping him in the same bracket as Obertan.
Would I still be daft if the bracket was "wingers who've played for United"? Would I still be daft if the bracket was "underwhelming wingers who've played for United"?

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
He plays like he doesn't have full control over his legs. Impossible for defenders to predict when you can't even predict yourself.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Yeah, I've been saying that but he's often nearly unplayable with that pace and power.
I think he's improved loads since Palace have been promoted. If he keeps on improving at the rate he is then he might just interest a few of the top clubs as well.