Yet another Tactical Masterclass from Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. Whoop whoop!

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
It’s getting worse and worse. Awful lineup and shape. The subs have made us move the ball even slower than LvG.

Absolutely pathetic. He’s done, not a breeze he has.

bondsname

I think it's fair to say that after tonight, a lot of fans will turn against Ole. Not looking good for him now, and rightly so.

Robbie Boy

A not so wise man once said:

"Ole is proving to be one of the best tactical brains in world football. Give him the right quality of players and a little time, and he's be spanking them"

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
I blame this thread for our miserable performance because obviously Ole is beyond any criticism

Fooza

Whoop whoop it's the sound of Ole police

He needs to just go now, he can't coach and drill a team to play when they against a stubborn compact defence. He just isn't the guy to take us forward, come on how long do we have to endure it?

acnumber9

Two games in a row the subs made us worse and we end up with Maguire playing up front. feck me.

Revan

Assumptionman
If he has any bit of dignity, he should be the honorable thing and resign. Our worst manager in the post-SAF era. Never thought that someone might be worse than Moyes, but here we go.

3KDré

Tactical masterclass - only attack down one side of the pitch hoping for Luke Shaw and Martial to produce something out of nothing. Take off Tuanzebe and put Matic in defence, with McTominay in midfield so that we lose any sort of midfield structure we had left. Genius.

BlahRules

Whoop whoop it's the sound of Ole police

He needs to just go now, he can't coach and drill a team to play when they against a stubborn compact defence. He just isn't the guy to take us forward, come on how long do we have to endure it?
When its mathematical impossible for us to enter UCL.

The Viper

That performance today was absolutely disastrous. Think it's fair to say we've been patient enough with Ole. However, losing to pants team from Turkey is a sackable offense. Don't see any ray of light at the end of this long tunnel sadly.

Tormentor

With all due respect to Ole he got to be sacked. I think he has no clear plan how to run this club on the pitch. There is absolutely no chemistry between our players!!!

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
His substitutions more often then not are really bad.

I mean the only time we had some real momentum was between 50-60minutes. Bruno had his best period, Mata had woken up and VdB was really hustling... so what happens? Take two of them off an totally kill our momentum. Instead of letting it peter out naturally.

Someone

Something
We're only able to play on the counter when given space, anything else and we don't have any answers. I miss having real wingers.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
A not so wise man once said:

"Ole is proving to be one of the best tactical brains in world football. Give him the right quality of players and a little time, and he's be spanking them"
He’s be spanking them naughty sea dogs, aye.

Moonwalker

Tactical masterclass by Okan Buruk, one of the finest tactical minds in football currently; up there with the likes of Dean Smith.

Jonesno.8

I think that's that for Ole, shame as a club legend wanted him to do well. Players also massively to blame along with recruitment so let's see what happens now. I suspect he will be given the Everton game, out of some misplaced loyalty by the club. Hard to watch that utter 5hite. I can see us capitulate in CL, makes the Leipzig game massive.

Anybody's Guess

Clueless beyond belief. David Moyes in disguise. Manchester United is not where you learn your trade. The guy has flatlined.