You are Ed Woodward. What do you do?

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Realistically he isn't going to remove himself from his job, and I don't think the Glazer's ever will either. So what would be your plan/strategy to get the club back challenging at the top of the league again?

Mcking

I'd bring in a football man to be Head of Football and have him report to me.

UpWithRivers

They don't want to challenge. It would make no financial sense to do so. It would take half a billion at least and even then there is no guarantee and even then what you get for winning won't return your half a billion. If you win the premier and champions league then what's that 100 mill prize money? They just need to make sure the fans don't riot by chucking them titbits every now and again and keep the financial business side of things going well.

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
Take a picture of the scoreboard after this humiliating defeat and keep it in my office as a reminder that the club must never again sink to such a low.

Ban

I'ld call the investors and tell them official application is working fine in China.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
I cryogenically freeze myself, until there's a time in the future where an 'uncnutifier' device is brought to market.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
They don't want to challenge. It would make no financial sense to do so. It would take half a billion at least and even then there is no guarantee and even then what you get for winning won't return your half a billion. If you win the premier and champions league then what's that 100 mill prize money? They just need to make sure the fans don't riot by chucking them titbits every now and again and keep the financial business side of things going well.
We could be fighting relegation soon. They have to take it seriously now.

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
Just keep getting into Champions League every season, that is all they want.

Born2Lose

Smoke a cigar and count my ill gotten money knowing that I'm responsible to the stupidest owners in all of world football.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Nothing right now. As it stands, continue as it is and look to back Ole heavily next window. However, if things don’t improve, then will have to get rid of Ole before then.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I tell Ole that it hasn't worked out and release a statement saying that he has left the club by mutual consent.

Then, I appoint a duo along the lines of Paul Mitchell and Nagelsmann if possible.

I discuss finances with the new manager and DoF, outlining the level of financial freedom they'll have and inform them that they can bring in their own staff and take full charge of which players we bring in as well as which ones we sell.

I throw myself into the corporate side of things which is what I'm best at.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Restructure the club, distancing myself from the football side of things.

Sanchez7

Conduct a thorough interview process to hire a director of football. The process should fairly assess the candidates previous achievements and his plan for the future. Upon hiring the said candidate, let him have full control over the club's transfer dealings and management.

Eric's Seagull

Woodward should bring in a Director of Football, as he should realise after going through all these managers that he needs help from someone with football knowledge. I think he will do the usual and sack the manager as Woodward can't accept any responsibility for his own failings. Then he'll start all over again.

Red00012

Sack Ole.

Get Carrick , Butt , Fortune and Evra to take over until that goes belly up.

Rinse Repeat