You can sign a GK, a RB and a CM...

::sonny::

Hernanes " The Prophet" from Lazio, he is superb and brought Lazio to lead Serie A

BAMSOLA

Has issues!
Supports
A Crack Habit.
Your sarcasm's a bit misplaced isn't it? Our PIG is better than your PIG and he's three years younger. Eboue is a better right-back than anyone you've fielded in that position this season and Song is a better DM than any fit/in form option you've got.
If you think Fabianski is better than Tomasz Kuszczak then you're an even bigger clown than I thought. Kuszczak may have his own flappy moments but he is easily a better keeper than both of the comedians you've got at your club and would be able to hold down the no 1 spot at Arsenal with alot more ease.

As for Eboue being a better RB than Rafael or O'shea perhaps but he isn't better than Brown in that position and at 27 years old that gives him a 7 year headstart on Da Silva who providing his career progresses as it has will be the better player within 2-3 years.

As for Song, form doesn't really mean much at this stage of the season as I would expect most of Arsenal's best players to be in better form than ours at this point in the season. The fact still remains that Song's basic lack of positional sense and intelligence makes him an inferior player to both Fletcher and Carrick. The fact that Carrick isn't/hasn't been fit is irrelevant.

I do however expect you to stay in your gooner bubble of ignorance and argue these facts as its the very same ignorance that makes you think your side were in control of the match at Chelsea last weekend.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
For GK, it's David De Gea.

Instead of a RB, I'd go for a left winger since we don't really have one and buy Gareth Bale. :drool:

Sneijder, Modric(hey there's a picture of 'arry giving him the finger), Defour, Rodwell. I have no idea. Which one fits in best with our current system?

Ronaldo#7

GK - David De Gea
RB - Rafael will be a gun soon and possibly get Zuiverloon from West Brom for some competition
CM - Marek Hamsik

Decotron

He is better than all of our midfield prospects.
Absolutely impossible to say with any degree of certainty at this point in their respective careers

No. Ravel Morrison has more potential than McEachran. I'd even agrue that Pogba is more gifted.
as above, works both ways.

Him and Morrison are 2 of the most technically gifted english youngsters out there still doesnt mean either of them will make it.

MPTutd

Absolutely impossible to say with any degree of certainty at this point in their respective careers

as above, works both ways.

Him and Morrison are 2 of the most technically gifted english youngsters out there still doesnt mean either of them will make it.
Having watched Morrison for the past year, I have to say McEachran will have to be pretty special to have more ability than our Ravel.

The difference is likely to be the attitude of the two players. That said, Ravel seems far more focused this season.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
If you seen Rooney at 16,
I saw him at 16 and never declared him the best of his generation. The way you are attempting to do with this Chelsea kid.

you would say the same about comparing to him Frazier Campbell at the time, despite the clear difference in talent?
What the feck does Frazier Campbell have to do with a 16 year old Rooney?

I'm not surprised with you views though. Bearing in mind how quick your tune on Ozil changed and you crazy love for Delfuonso.

Decotron

In fairness Rooney isnt a good example here. At 16 he was already a man so to speak. The hype about Rooney began along time before that.

Morrison has improved his work rate alot this season. the pieces are slowly coming together for him i hope.

Scholesy

I saw him at 16 and never declared him the best of his generation. The way you are attempting to do with this Chelsea kid.

What the feck does Frazier Campbell have to do with a 16 year old Rooney?

I'm not surprised with you views though. Bearing in mind how quick you tune on Ozil changed and you crazy love for Delfuonso.
I am not going to give a debate reply, because it will turn into a ping pong argument with you and I have had this before, and it is not a smart idea.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
I am not going to give a debate reply, because it will turn into a ping pong argument with you and I have had this before, and it is not a smart idea.
No. You wont give a reply because you know you're talking bullshit. That is why the best you could do is come up with a comparison as lame as Campbell vs Rooney to defend your position.