Your favorite united player

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
It has always been Beckham for me, pure professionalism and devotion (he couldn't have done better with all the circus following him, I was absolutely gutted when he had that rift with Fergie)

Beckham, Scholes, Giggs, Keane, Schmikes

Ronaldo of the latest generation, sure he's a cnut at times, but he still deliver on the pitch while he could have sulk and going awol while forcing himself out.

As for the current crop, honestly I can't find one with a unique and loveable attitude and love of the game, most of them are tamed mercenaries anyway, one minute they kiss the badge and the other they want transfer listed (cough..Rooney).

Ask me again 10 years from now then maybe i'll give you that

redwhiteblack

"Remember the name - Wayne Rooney"

Persona non grata at the moment, sure. But if we were 1-0 down in the Champion's League final with 20 minutes to go and could bring on ANY player at our club, there's no competition at all.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Given the hypothetical scenario I put forward though, Mockney, you'd pick him too and you know it mate.

Well if I was going to be difficult (and I am) I'd ask why he wasn't starting in the first place, and that that must most likely mean he's in a poor run of form or injured again..Since he's such a confidence player, I'd be wary of his ability to play his way back into form in a mere 20 minutes. I'd assume that the situation was similar to what it is now, and I'd rather bring on Hernandez now, so I'd rather bring on Hernandez then.

Given the hypothetical scenario.

redwhiteblack

Well if I was going to be difficult (and I am) I'd ask why he wasn't starting in the first place, and that that must most likely mean he's in a poor run of form or injured again..Since he's such a confidence player, I'd be wary of his ability to play his way back into form in a mere 20 minutes. I'd assume that the situation was similar to what it is now, and I'd rather bring on Hernandez now, so I'd rather bring on Hernandez then.

Given the hypothetical scenario.
Hernandez is already on.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Rafael and Hernandez I've decided, both are my new favourite players.. it was once C.Ronaldo.. then Rooney, so I hope the curse doesn't strike again, but feck it.. I've posted it now.

RonaldoVII

I'd probably say Nani right now. I backed him from the start when the most were wanting him out but he's been our best player this year and has matured well as a player and person.