Your favorite united player

wr8_utd

:'(
Out of the current bunch, Vidic. I love Anderson as well. He's very "likeable".

All time favorite United player for me is Ruud though.

MacMUFC

Apart from Giggs, Scholes, Nev, my favourites are probably Evra, Carrick, Ferdinand and Vidic.

Strange how not one person has picked Nani though, bless him.

Cina

Apart from Giggs, Scholes, Nev, my favourites are probably Evra, Carrick, Ferdinand and Vidic.

Nani is my favorite youngster :D

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
My general rule is to not to have a favourite until they retire.

My all time favourites from the past: Law, McGrath and Ole...

Red_Aaron

ahem post #19

new breed - and if you'd told me 2 years ago i was about to say this i'd have had you commited - Nani, he is now a threat everytime he gets the ball. the improvement in decision making we all wanted is there but he's also bulked up(TM), he now does his defensive work and of scores and creates bags and bags of goals. he's also a bit of a bastard which i really like in a player. i think he's been the best player in the country so far this season i really do. Gwan Nani

MUFC1902

Scholes is my favourite United player of all time. While having an argument recently about sports stars being considered heroes I used Scholes as a positive example of a modern sportsperson who was definitely worthy of being called a hero - one of the best players of his generation, a one club player with more than 600 appearances and 150 goals, representing his country 66 times, winning everything there is to win in the game at club level and being so humble and unasuming off the pitch when his talent and achievements give him every excuse in the book to milk them for all they're worth and be an utter twat, like so many other players. If he's not a hero, then those arguing that there are no modern sporting heroes are right.

Hughes and Kanchelskis were my first heroes in red, however. I also loved van Nistelrooy and Keane. Of the current crop, Scholes aside, of course, Fletcher is my favourite, followed by Rooney and Berbatov.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Scholes easily.

Used to be Rooney. Rooney now has to earn back my (and everyone's else's respect)

Without all the off field shit Rooney is unbeleivably good. For those who think he was better when he was 18 are just clueless. Yes he dribbled more as he got the ball from deeper but now his footballing brain is Scholes esq. His cross field passing and through balls are so effortless and he can pull these off even when not scoring. And the most impressive thing is his new and improved heading ability. I mean this used to be non existant . Then Ronaldo leaves, he knew he would be the go to guy and worked on it like crazy over the summer and scored a shit load of headers using some awesome technique. This is why I love his game and I hope he shuts his mouth and delivers the goods again cuz he is something special.

After these 2 I'd have to say Wes Brown. Homegrown guy who made it. I just love him.

Next is Rafael. I knew after he scores a wondergoal on his debut and ran to get the ball out of the net cuz we were down a goal. He is gonna be a superstar for us and Brazil.

Scholesgoals

Scholes is my favourite United player of all time. While having an argument recently about sports stars being considered heroes I used Scholes as a positive example of a modern sportsperson who was definitely worthy of being called a hero - one of the best players of his generation, a one club player with more than 600 appearances and 150 goals, representing his country 66 times, winning everything there is to win in the game at club level and being so humble and unasuming off the pitch when his talent and achievements give him every excuse in the book to milk them for all they're worth and be an utter twat, like so many other players. If he's not a hero, then those arguing that there are no modern sporting heroes are right.

Hughes and Kanchelskis were my first heroes in red, however. I also loved van Nistelrooy and Keane. Of the current crop, Scholes aside, of course, Fletcher is my favourite, followed by Rooney and Berbatov.
giggs is more of a hero to me, scholes is just that quiet lad in the corner with prodigal football ability.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
Impossible to pick between Scholes and Giggsy

MUFC1902

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Well its the old guard really but out of the new players Hernandez gives me a bit of a podge on- he is going to be class!

AttackingFlair

Rooney.

I love Rio and Nani though, I defend them a shit load outside of the forums. Then there's Scholes and Giggs who are nothing but admirable.

a_devil_inside

Big footed hermaphrodite
Giggs without a doubt

others out the squad are Brown, Ferdinand, Vidic, Hernandez, O'Shea
past players include: Schmeichel, McClair, Johnsen, Sharpe, Kanchelskis, Irwin, Bruce, Solskjaer

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Favorite United players of all time Roy Keane. At the moment it's Rafael, love the kid's attitude when he plays for us.

Lynott

Scholes is my favourite player to ever kick a ball.

Giggs a close second.

Sparky now a distant third.

Barry Red

You present a good argument, sir, however it's true that every sentiment of this is equally applicable to Ryan Giggs. Both of those, then, are equally my favourites of the current squad, with Gary Neville pushing them close.

My favourite player of the past has to be Bobby Charlton. Not only for the same reasons as above but also for the way the he virtually pioneered the transition from traditional right winger into attacking midfielder. Also his sublime positional play, spectacular goals and let's not forget his bravery in the recovery after Munich and his commitment to the club even now.

Turning to the younger element, I do think young Chicharito is showing a lot of promise and might well turn out to be a star in the making, but my favourite has to be Patrice Evra who is showing a lot of the character that Keano showed and is nearly as good a left back as Dennis Irwin.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
How can some pick Hernandez, They guy has been at the club a couple of months.

Berbatov? Jesus. A handful of good games over 2 and a bit years is enough to deserve such worship?

Hargreaves? Anderson? What the feck is wrong with some of you people.