Your favorite united player

puNANI

Well, couldn't find a thread on it so go ahead. Tell me who your current favorite player is.

To hard for me to choose, but I'll nail it down to Giggs, Scholes, Evra, Rio, Vidic, Rafael, Nani, Anderson and Hernandez. Love them all equally.

Rowem

gently, down the stream
Scholes and Rooney.

Strictly in terms of the football they play on the pitch. I'm not really interested in the stuff off the pitch.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Well, couldn't find a thread on it so go ahead. Tell me who your current favorite player is.

To hard for me to choose, but I'll nail it down to Giggs, Scholes, Evra, Rio, Vidic, Rafael, Nani, Anderson and Hernandez. Love them all equally.
you make a thread and then you cant pic??

mine is Vidic

no nonsense defender...quality

Crustanoid

Scholes for me

Of the 'newer' generation it has to be Vidic, closely followed by Evra. Rooney's been demoted well down the list

puNANI

you make a thread and then you cant pic??

mine is Vidic

no nonsense defender...quality
Well yeah, it's not about me. I can't nail one player down as I like each player equally for different reasons. If I had to it would probably be Scholes or Giggs because of nostalgic reasons. Just wanted to know other people's favorite players..

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
The complete legend under my name.

<-----------------------------

Red_Aaron

golden oldies - scholes, there is absolutlely nothing this guy can't do with a football. I'm convinced he's escaped the matrix and thus has heightened abilities that are out of the reach to everyone else. he's a complete genius and for his cross field passes alone he should receive the nobel prize for physics

new breed - and if you'd told me 2 years ago i was about to say this i'd have had you commited - Nani, he is now a threat everytime he gets the ball. the improvement in decision making we all wanted is there but he's also bulked up(TM), he now does his defensive work and of scores and creates bags and bags of goals. he's also a bit of a bastard which i really like in a player. i think he's been the best player in the country so far this season i really do. Gwan Nani

Dyslexic Untied

I tend to have defenders as my favourite player so it will have to be Vidic.

Giggs and Scholes are somewhat in a class of their own though.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Scholes for all the reasons already stated, I'll really miss seeing him play when he finally hangs up his boots.

Other than the old guard, probably Vidic.

Talking Vulture

He's shit, move on.

Anderson isn't fit to lace any of those players boots. Bit of an odd choice to love him as equal as Giggs & Scholes

beardsleybob

Berbatov all the way. I been defending him since the say he arrived. When he has his good games hes unbelievable. Every match he appears in Ill always praise him if theres someone around to hear

puNANI

Anderson isn't fit to lace any of those players boots. Bit of an odd choice to love him as equal as Giggs & Scholes
I agree with that, but there is something about him. I think when he pulls it all together that we will have a great player on our hands. It's his off the pitch attitude that I like about him. He seems a joy to be with.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
My favourite player apart from the golden oldies was Rooney.. so erm I'll come back to this thread at a later date.

Cina

Scholes. Pretty much the most awesome footballer I've ever seen play on a regular basis.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.

:lol: