Zarate wants prem return - agent

Successful

Owes the Caf £25 (With interests)
You don't get sarcasm do you?
Would you like to show me where this sarcasm is? Striker10 was talking about Dong's toothbrush and how we don't know one thing about the players personal life in general to make a judgement on whether he becomes a Man utd first squad player. One would certainly say it was a joke, but how long can you go on with a joke before it becomes bizarre?

We're not talking about sarcasm, it's just the bizarrness that makes you think it's sarcasm. Do you also believe it's sarcasm when Mcdonalds charges you €10 for a crappy meal? Your life must be easy my friend!

dev1l

His problem is that he does not play for the team but only for himself at times....otherwise an excellent player

::sonny::

His problem is that he does not play for the team but only for himself at times....otherwise an excellent player
That is the main problem, but, we have an incredible lack of quality upfront, he can change the game in any moment and he is capable to score many goal

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Would you like to show me where this sarcasm is? Striker10 was talking about Dong's toothbrush and how we don't know one thing about the players personal life in general to make a judgement on whether he becomes a Man utd first squad player. One would certainly say it was a joke, but how long can you go on with a joke before it becomes bizarre?

We're not talking about sarcasm, it's just the bizarrness that makes you think it's sarcasm. Do you also believe it's sarcasm when Mcdonalds charges you €10 for a crappy meal? Your life must be easy my friend!
Hmm, yes you're clearly very Successful. It's common sence to give everyone a fair chance and that does mean everyone regardless of peoples prejudices

Striker10

Potentially, it doesn't matter how well they play, if said player has an ego the size of a planet then it's going to affect their career.
Is it attitude or ego? did it effect Ronaldo? I think it's only really a problem if you're not as good as you think you are

Striker10

Obviously I'm not grouping them all in one big pool. But Ronaldo would never have dreamed of falling out with his manager publicly, or dreamed of going to play in the middle east.
I doubt Zarate dreamed of the middle east but who knows? Maybe it shows a lack of ambition? But he got over it. We don't know what goes on behind the scenes with him and his manager. That's why it's hard to say much.

Didn't Ronaldo come out and agree with blatter that he was a 'slave' and let's see what that'd achieve? I think he did. Cantona had a massive attitude problem in France but he turned it around. These aren't that much of an issue I don't think

Spammy

Being watched; will learn to post in the correct f
Gloves are worn for traction primarily. Someone li
Ok, I still think he has a questionable mentality, because I don't like players that publicly fall out with their managers even when the manager is a complete tyrant. That being said, I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Jacob

Is he that good? The caf seem to overrate him too much imo.
That's probably because you've lowered his current ability with the modifier right before your nottingham played Lazio in Europe

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Apparently we've been sussing the situation out these last few weeks.

ciderman9000000

We might finally get it right third time around!

Zarate is definitely a coming world player. Should be a better buy than the likes of Nani who would take 4-5 years to become a world player (if ever) at a already huge price!!:wenger:

Btw, is anybody still chanting Argentina at OT???
Sorry to break it to you, mate, but we've already bought Nani :(

ciderman9000000

That makes no sense whatsoever.

Jacob

Tongue in cheek comment that, coming from a cheater.
We will never let go eh? :lol:

At least you confessed, which officially makes you a cheater.

I'm still, well.. innocent in all honesty ;)

Neutral

BTV
Fourth_Official Fourth Official
by Shaun_Payne_7
Lazio coach confirms Mauro Zarate has refused to play in their Europa League game

So who does he want to play for?

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
Fourth_Official Fourth Official
by Shaun_Payne_7
Lazio coach confirms Mauro Zarate has refused to play in their Europa League game

So who does he want to play for?
Another Argie causing trouble, surprising....

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Looked very talented in his brief spell at Birmingham (?) but had games where he was not only non-existent but disinterested too, I assumed that was just because he was at a team he considered below his level. Turns out it's just how he is going off reports from Italy.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Being linked to Liverpool

You couldn't make it up :lol: