Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
You mean his body core? He doesn't seem as strong or 'lion' like - lost alot of Strengh whilst being out?

And if that's the case, that will take him rest of the season to put back on.
It's the mental / physical block of not being able to move via that knee. Pushing off, twisting, bending all are limited and saps your power.

Fluctuation0161

He just looks rusty but he’s not finished as some posters have said. It’s his first start in 8 months! He’s had a shot hit the bar and had a few touches which show his class.

He’ll need to phase back in slowly to be back on form for January.

wr8_utd

:'(
I know it's his first game but we're kind of screwed if Lukaku gets injured and this play is first choice.

wr8_utd

:'(
He just looks rusty but he’s not finished as some posters have said. It’s his first start in 8 months! He’s had a shot hit the bar and had a few touches which show his class.

He’ll need to phase back in slowly to be back on form for January.
I don't think we have the games to phase him in. Maybe just FA Cup because if we progress here we've got a big game in the semis.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
You mean his body core? He doesn't seem as strong or 'lion' like - lost alot of Strengh whilst being out?

And if that's the case, that will take him rest of the season to put back on.
Aye, I mean exactly that but also he’s got to trust his knee. When a player leans into him he needs to know his knee isn’t going to crumble underneath him. That takes time. At the moment I think there is a bit of apprehension to fully trust it and he compensates for it which you can’t do in a competitive game.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Ibra isn't a normal 36 year old. I'll admit it isn't promising, and I don't expect him to reach last season's level again, but not writing him off completely yet.

Injury or not, I wouldn't expect him beyond this season anyway.
Yeah that's what I mean, even without the injury, he probably wouldn't have been someone we would want to have after this season anyway, and this season was always going to be a squad player. With the injury there's not a chance in hell. Fair fecks to him for wanting to play on, but I think he'll have to go to Malmo or the MLS next season if he wants to go somewhere more accurate for his level.

MadMike

It's his first start after 8 months out. People are too quick to write him off.

Needs to come off now. Been playing with 10 men. Not his fault. Rashford really should have the change to play up top on his own.

Edit. As I’m writing he scores! Should still come off!

A-man

Just played his worst half in his career and without hesitation moves away the other guys to take a crucial free kick. Thats my Ibra.

exit35

Will do him a world of good to get on the scoresheet. Would love it if he can chip in with some goals and help us to more silverware this season.

Z2United

Supports
Team Zlatan
One can see it was a long time since he played a competitive game. He still has ways to go before hes back. But I think we will see a pretty fast increase in quality if hes given time over xmas.

Treble

He scored but the team was a bit toothless in attack because of his static play.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
Same Zlatan from last season, utter crap for a game but manages somehow to get a goal.

Sylar

Good power on the free kick. He was poor (well rusty) but id rather see him start games like this than league games.
Think he needs minutes at end of league games.

Fault of the wall
Keeper doing the simple mistake of moving towards the wall instead of staying in his place. He saves that if he doesnt take that step.

montpelier

Needs to do better than that, but does deserve to be given a bit more time I think.

If he can't do better than that, then he's 'done' isn't it?

Devil may care

Was trying to force it and clearly isn't match fit, but good to see him get off the mark with a good strike.

Litch

Whilst clearly not match fit, still technically better than majority on this team.

Eddy_JukeZ

I don't know if he's 'done' or lacking match fitness, but he did not look good. Good strike though tbf.

Should be a cameo option for now.

kundalini

Feels like we have rushed him back, 2 months before he is ready. Some of his play was absolutely awful.

engulfing

He's very rusty which isn't surprising but happy to see him get a goal. Usually you would say that the goal would help his confidence but hes ibra so...

Status
Not open for further replies.