5.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomaldinho1

Its no coincidence Martial and Rashford are having better seasons without Zlatan( goals and assists are proof) because Lukaku is stretching play and making space for others
This conveniently forgets the new and vastly improved midfield we now have compared with last season

Giggsyking

Oh yeah, we had cracking control yesterdayfor the first 60+ minutes and at Basel @Giggsyking. :wenger:

At Basel we were getting played off the park for the entire second half, Zlatan came on with 16 left to play, and if you think we were in control at any point yesterday you're losing your marbles.

Posts like this can surely only come from people who have something against Zlatan as a player, as watching these past few games I have no fecking idea how these posters have been pleased with our performances up until his introduction, we've been absolutely shite.
I have nothing against Zlatan believe me. In fact Im one of his biggest fans specially he was the Captain of our National team and the best football player in Sweden of all time.

Irrational.

Fair play to him from coming back from a career threatening injury. Still doesn't look anywhere near fit and at the moment is more use to us as a mascot than as a player. He'll show his use as the season progresses, I hope.

el3mel

There's nothing to analyze about him today. He played what, 4 or 5 minutes ?

He's using this period to get his match fitness back. We'll see the best of him coming new year, at the moment I just enjoy watching him with our shirt on the pitch during last minutes.

Giggsyking

Fair play to him from coming back from a career threatening injury. Still doesn't look anywhere near fit and at the moment is more use to us as a mascot than as a player. He'll show his use as the season progresses, I hope.
He is nowhere near fit. In his 10 minutes he played today he lost the ball and miss passed more than what Lingard did in 80 minutes.

Giggsyking

Just like calling an opinion rubbish then. Again, he played 5(!) mins........
It was a reply to a similar comment from that person. Anyhow there were no personal insults. But you on the other hand look like you enjoy insulting people. Anyway this is a useless conversation. Goodnight!

Man-United

It was a reply to a similar comment from that person. Anyhow there were no personal insults. But you on the other hand look like you enjoy insulting people. Anyway this is a useless conversation. Goodnight!
Haha, yes it is. Ignore on you from now on after what you have posted in this thread. Its just pathetic all over again. No personal insults though as you liked to call it.

Also you were on his back all last year. Good to have the search function.

Last edited:

Andersons Dietician

Best thing he did yesterday was when Lingard scored and his celebration.

Thought it was funny tho that he comes on fresh, play broke down Lukaku was ahead of him yet Lukaku was the one that went back to help out the defence. Then Lukaku spread that ball wide for him and he just didn’t bother:lol:

Paul_Scholes18

The game against CSKA will be a good game for him to maybe get 90 minutes for his fitness while we should rest Lukaku in that one. In the league he should just be a sub at the moment.

Z2United

Supports
Team Zlatan
He is nowhere near fit. In his 10 minutes he played today he lost the ball and miss passed more than what Lingard did in 80 minutes.
Actually he had 83% pass accuracy. Compared that to lukakus 58% for example. And like you say this is a non fit Ibra, just goes to show he has more football in his toe than most players have at all.

manunajted

Best thing he did yesterday was when Lingard scored and his celebration.

Thought it was funny tho that he comes on fresh, play broke down Lukaku was ahead of him yet Lukaku was the one that went back to help out the defence. Then Lukaku spread that ball wide for him and he just didn’t bother:lol:
Lukaku's wonderful pass to Zlatan... yup, that one we definitely remember. :lol:

Paul_Scholes18

A bit strange regarding Zlatan. Injury again? Not fit enough for Mourinho to want to use him for this game?, fight with Mourinho?, illness?. Hopefully we know soon. Should play the next game for 90 minutes you hope against CSKA. Want to see how he does during longer spells.

I think something related to his fitness is most likely.

Crazy idea he stayed away so he could avoid some doping control related to his quick recovery. No idea why he would do that now. Although something fishy like that would be one reason why there is no news.

el3mel

Said before the match he was going to play anyway. Don't know why some are surprised. He's not fit enough for such intensity at the moment and Mourinho choose to put players on the bench that he can use better than putting Zlatan that he wasn't going to play anyway.

Don't know if he's now fit enough to start a full game or not. Let's see what Jose will say in pre CSKA match press conference. At the moment we're trying to ease his way as safe as possible so that he becomes of bigger benefit during second half of the season.

FanBoyRed

I still think we should try him out with Lukaku up top.... he is not the type of player to chase people down in the #10 role, (even though his passing accuracy and control is pretty good).... especially since he is not in full form

Z2United

Supports
Team Zlatan
Why is there no news about his absence from the squad this weekend? Its got me a little worried tbh

edgecutter

Needs a run in the reserves to get up to speed. Added nothing to our attack today.

Born2Lose

10 years ago I thought it would be City throwing away stupid money on over the hill players.

Jaybomb

I’d start him over Lukaku now. He’s just better, simple as that.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Won not a single header.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Wow. Some of you need to seek mental help. Like professional help.

Played a big part in the only chance we created through any football on the ground today, and he's being slated because he didn't win any headers.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Think he can definitely contribute this season, but today was never going to be the moment to use him. Unless he was coming on for Lukaku, we basically just nullified our ability to win the ball back.

Wow. Some of you need to seek mental help. Like professional help.

Played a big part in the only chance we created through any football on the ground today, and he's being slated because he didn't win any headers.
Have you not heard? We’re the new Wimbledon, we don’t need nice play on the floor, we need John Fashanu-esque strikers.

:lol: at this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.