Gaming 1836 - The Europa Universalis 4 Experiment (Hands-off) - Map & stats in second post - Final Map and Stats update - Timelapse video

nimic

something nice
Scout
This is gripping, @nimic have you considered a live stream?
If this is what launches my glorious professional streaming career, I'll be shocked. I'll think about doing one later. I already have a plan for a timelapse on YouTube. Was thinking at least at the end (1821), but maybe do some earlier too. There's a neat replay feature where you can see how the world changed year by year.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Update or no, the world doesn't stop. @Andycoleno9 has been talking about Hungary a lot, here's his chance to prove how much he cares. @Denis79 wants a bite.

All i do is helping others. :lol:
Denis you bastard. I helped you to get a,part of Greece and now you want what is mine. Shame on you. My cavalry will punish you.

nimic

something nice
Scout

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Evertonia playing the long game of being useless for a long time until she crashes and burns.

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
Other than that, the biggest alliances are still:

@Solius, @BD, @RedSky (though RedSky hasn't gotten a lot out of it yet)
@P-Nut, @VeevaVee, @AnotherLondonManc (though P-Nut seems mostly happy to sit there raking in that trade money)

Then you also have:

@altodevil (done nothing), @SilentWitness (done a bit) and @Igor Drefljak (not done a lot).

I think the most inactive countries so far have to be @V.O. and @Abizzz, though they are growing their nations from within.
Am I still allied with feckin Crackers?

nimic

something nice
Scout
No value in the market. :(
You just spoke something into existence! You're now at war with @Dan. Also @adexkola is now at war with Dan. Also @Dr. Dwayne is now at war with Dan. Also @Abizzz is now at war with Dan. Also @PSV is now at war with Dan.

What's worse is that both wars (two different ones) are directly about conquering Dan's provinces, so this could get very ugly.

Dan

You just spoke something into existence! You're now at war with @Dan. Also @adexkola is now at war with Dan. Also @Dr. Dwayne is now at war with Dan. Also @Abizzz is now at war with Dan. Also @PSV is now at war with Dan.

What's worse is that both wars (two different ones) are directly about conquering Dan's provinces, so this could get very ugly.

Oh shit. :eek:

nimic

something nice
Scout
@nimic i know I'm going to die so can you turn Tarcus insane just to see what happens?
I think he already went mad and killed himself or something. You're now ruled by Joana de Lencastre, who is the regent and mother of dear 12 year-old Vincent Crackers. He's actually a pretty sick ruler (4-4-6, where attributes go from 0-6). You've still got the Azores (and some other stuff), so there's always a chance. If you're lucky Solius might vassalize you or something, who knows.

hobbers

Do I have any allegiances still going?

Quite like the idea of one with Tiber given that I must control the Bosphorus