Gaming 1836 - The Europa Universalis 4 Experiment (Hands-off) - Map & stats in second post - Final Map and Stats update - Timelapse video

PSV

Who's keeping the Teutonics alive through alliance? I swear they are like cockroaches in real games too.

Denis79

All i do is helping others. :lol:
Denis you bastard. I helped you to get a,part of Greece and now you want what is mine. Shame on you. My cavalry will punish you.
I got some mental disorder, can't help myself.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Am i doing anything at all? Seems like i have no alliences and are in non of the top list. Looks like i maybe took a small part of Norway way up north, but thats about is.
You've taken no provinces, though you've still gotten stronger. I expected you to fight Muscovy more to get east, but I think the problem is that they allied Vidyoyo.

BootsyCollins

You've taken no provinces, though you've still gotten stronger. I expected you to fight Muscovy more to get east, but I think the problem is that they allied Vidyoyo.
Thanks, really cool that you are doing this btw. I catch myself thinking about how i am doing here while im working.

Hopefully i am just waiting for others to weaken themself before i strike for world domination.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Shit, hobbers is looking strong. This is a concern. I hope the Sultan has been wisely pressing East while all this nonsense is going on. The religious wars in Europe should buy me a little bit of time maybe.

hobbers

The new Byzantine empire might be a lot more Slavic than the old one.

nimic

something nice
Scout
So have I done anything or has my dynasty died.
You're mostly sitting there collecting money. You have 39% of the trade power (basically control) of what's going to be the most profitable trade node in the world (English Channel). It's already pretty good, and nobody is even colonizing yet. You're making the second most in trade in the entire game, after @BD.

Your dynasty died a while ago, and right now you also lost the Holy Roman Emperor position on account of your ruler being a woman. @adexkola is currently the Emperor.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
You're mostly sitting there collecting money. You have 39% of the trade power (basically control) of what's going to be the most profitable trade node in the world (English Channel). It's already pretty good, and nobody is even colonizing yet. You're making the second most in trade in the entire game, after @BD.

Your dynasty died a while ago, and right now you also lost the Holy Roman Emperor position on account of your ruler being a woman. @adexkola is currently the Emperor.
You had me at collecting money.

I will rest easy with the thought that Dutch Jesus, like regular old Jesus died for the betterment of his flock.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Okay replacing (almost) the entirety of Ming (China) with a new @Stobzilla might just have crashed the game :lol:

I'll load the autosave and see what happens. It might be an Emperor of China thing, which is a separate mechanic. Confused the game maybe.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Okay @Stobzilla the game did not like you replacing China. I think we need a new plan.
If you had given the option to play outside of Europe, I would have gone for a pirate caribean nation with a colonist and ideally, the High American tech group

nimic

something nice
Scout
If you had given the option to play outside of Europe, I would have gone for a pirate caribean nation with a colonist and ideally, the High American tech group
That's why I didn't ;)

@Stobzilla the game crashed again, I think this one is beyond me. It technically allows me to add custom nations to a save, but there must be something in there that just breaks. I could go in the save files but I wouldn't know what to look for, it doesn't say why it doesn't work unfortunately. I'll try one more thing tomorrow.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes

Who knew seizing power would begin in a @nimic game

Next: real life via UEFA

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
That's why I didn't ;)

@Stobzilla the game crashed again, I think this one is beyond me. It technically allows me to add custom nations to a save, but there must be something in there that just breaks. I could go in the save files but I wouldn't know what to look for, it doesn't say why it doesn't work unfortunately. I'll try one more thing tomorrow.
No need mate, I will bow out here and hopefully have a better shake of it next time.