2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
I think we can write OH off.
It's not Ohio itself I'm thinking about, it's that you then have to shift other white working class areas that much in the GOP's direction.

Silva

As the presidential race unfolds dramatically, the death penalty is quietly having a successful night. The AP has called the vote on the death penalty ballot initiative in Oklahoma; the voters there have adopted a state constitutional amendment strengthening the punishment there, guaranteeing the state the power to execute and the ability to choose the means of execution. And Nebraska results are coming in. With 12 percent reporting, “repeal” leads in the vote on Referendum 426, 52-48. If that result holds, capital punishment will be reintroduced in the state. The state’s legislature had eliminated it last year.
FFS America

paulscholes18

I think it's clear as if there was any doubt, that Hillary is much more unpopular than Obama seeking a second term. A huge amount less so.

Watching this tonight I keep thinking how awful both candidates are, embarrassing election for the US this year.
Shame they can't have more then 2 terms in the White House or it would have been a cake walk for Obama, one would have thought

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Wisconsin now taking the same path that PA and MI took.

Dare I say it, he may actually end up winning this bigly.

Deleted member 101472

@Raoul

Genuine question. How much of the " silent " vote is influenced by the fact that men just don't want a woman in charge?

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
New York Times started the night 80% in favour of Hilary winning.
As it stands, they now predict Trump chances to win as 66%
That is a swing of all swings

Make of that what you will.

bleedred

How the feck is it this close.....Well done Murica...You have outdid yourself....

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Shame they can't have more then 2 terms in the White House or it would have been a cake walk for Obama, one would have thought
Yeah, Obama going for an illegal third term would be more palatable than Hillary. Really poor that this is what it's come to for the Democrats (and obviously the Republicans too).

Status
Not open for further replies.