2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulscholes18

Betfair have Trump at 1.21 now. Huge swing from the 1.17 for Clinton earlier on.

Also don't understand the notion that you have to be a racist to vote for Trump. If I had been poor my entire life etc I would vote for Trump simply because he represents a better chance for change because you have zero clue what he will do.
I mean more than likely nothing will change as it always does and in an ideal world none of these two would be candidates.
Bit like brexit, it was 1/14 stay and 7/1 leave then look at what happened.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
If he gets up lets start a deadpool. I'm tipping he's got 12 months in him.

Stringer

There is nothing funny about this at all to be honest.
Watching a bunch of idiots screw themselves over is quite funny. And yeah I understand that the US has huge influence... I'm past caring to be honest.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
ASTONISHING Swing over the evening from New York Times.
% likelihood of election win

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!

Also unfortunately true. So many Democrat sacred cows now being slaughtered.

Maxin

I come to your team n I feck things up, I'm Moyes
Why is Virginia so important for Hillary?

Deleted member 101472

I have watched this guy for an hour and I'd have him in charge of the country before Clinton or trump. He's basically the Gary Neville of CNN

Red Viking

If Trump actually end up winning this election it is going be a massive stain on American history as the problems he can do economically and socially to America is massive. People voting for him will end up even more angry and extreme when they find out he wont do much if anything to help them.

prateik

This is fecking weird. How is this happening? Seriously.. This stopped being funny weeks ago.

hobbers

She has expressed strongly feminist sentiments in the past and got in trouble for it, sge also has to appeal to men who apparently can't handle feminism....which trump's win (partly) shows...a win for a violent white patriarchy
Telling lies about mythical wage gaps and campus rape culture is never a good plan if you want to be president. The vast majority of women don't fall for it either.

cyberman

TYT blaming Obama for the results....
Was thinking that myself. He was insulting his black voters by trying to insert an eldery white millionaire into his legacy to rope them in.
Go after Donald on his own and Hillary wins by default. The Clinton legacy speeches has turned out to be horrendous lapses in judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.