2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Optimistic response -

Trump is a disaster.

Dems win the house in two years.

After a very bitter primary, the Democrat nominee wins the Pres in four years, bringing with them the house and the senate.

They enact sensible policies which are well received across the US.

Right wing nationalism is seen as a great evil once again.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Probably just a sign of more to come. Right wing nutters are on the rise everywhere, are they not?
Which just confirms that humans don't learn their lessons. Everything is a cycle and the conditions right now are eerily similar to those that gave rise to the first two World Wars.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
When compared with Obama, Hillary performed worse by 10-points with millennials in FL. Of those surveyed, around 70% claimed that they voted for a third party. A sort of Bernie effect perhaps?

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Optimistic response II -

Err

The $ will collapse and Brits can buy each other iPads for Christmas again?

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
On the upside. Ronald Reagan was a cowboy for over 30 years and never got shot once, they made him president and he was shot twice in a fortnight.

Winrar

When compared with Obama, Hillary performed worse by 10-points with millennials. Of those surveyed, around 70% claimed that they voted for a third party. A sort of Bernie effect perhaps?
lots of disgruntled bernie supporters is surely causing this upset.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Just monitor Wisconsin and Michigan. If Trump wins Wisconsin but loses Michigan then Hillary still has a chance to win if she wins Nevada and New Hampshire.

If he wins Michigan then he wins the Presidency (almost certainly) as he will have 270 even (assuming he wins the 2nd District of ME)

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Feel bad for any decent American who will have to put up with Trump as president.

Still find it astounding that these are the two best candidates that America can offer.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Optimistic response -

Trump is a disaster.

After a very bitter primary, the Democrat nominee wins the Pres in four years, bringing with them the house and the senate.

The really horrible thing is, your mind now starts hoping the Democrats are as douchey to him as the GOP were to Obama.

President Trump. Barack Obama handing over to Donald Trump.

Bwuk

Optimistic response II -

Err

The $ will collapse and Brits can buy each other iPads for Christmas again?
I'm going to Florida in 2017 on holiday. If the dollar crashes tomorrow I'm buying a shed load of dollars in advance lol.

Silva

Optimistic response -

Trump is a disaster.

Pesimitic response -

Trump starts war after war,
Suppresses the press,
The GOP, having complete control over most local governments, and the entire federal government gerrymander and destroy all voting rights, basically what they do now on steroids
They feck over an entire generation

cyberman

I have watched this guy for an hour and I'd have him in charge of the country before Clinton or trump. He's basically the Gary Neville of CNN
Star of the show. He's been nonstop to the point even during his breaks he's behind the panel doing his research.

Status
Not open for further replies.