2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Do people actually think Hillary will be a good president or do they really hate Trump that much?
He stands for all the values that I find abhorrent. Her stance on inclusiveness, on the environment, on the fundamental rights of people, the tax structure etc are far more sensible. And she comes across as a whole lot more rational too.

In fact, the fact Trump's values and beliefs are actually being accepted is actually bizarre.

Silva

538 said:
I’m looking at this map right now, and it’s pretty clear that Trump is winning the states he needs to be winning in order to be elected. That doesn’t mean he will be. But if you aren’t a Trump fan, you better start coming to terms with the fact he will probably be president.
The depression train keeps on rolling through

DM07

Even if she wins Michigan and New Hampshire, it will come down to 269-269.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Could be a tie here if she loses WI, but wins PA, MI and MN.
I worry about ME-2 in that scenario. And I think Trump so strong in GOP after this performance that the House would put him in anyway.

pjaya

This election teach me that u can sput lies in speeches/debates and be a racists can still be a president.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
What happens if there's a tie?
A lot of legal problems. I think he's won though. She needs to pull ahead in states where she's losing. Narrow margins for Trump, but he shouldn't be anywhere near that close in those states which tells us that at least one of them is likely to go red.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I was never a huge fan our prime minister. But watching America on the brink of electing a loon, actually makes me greatly for who we have. Thanks, America.

Status
Not open for further replies.