2017 Confederations Cup

Needham

My stream froze just after the ref pointed to the spot. Who should I murder in this situation?

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Adrien scoring a pen with Semedo and Jimenez getting sent off? This is definitely an international game

Last edited:

klsv

What a shitshow :lol: Why couldn't they just use the VAR there?

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Why were the mexicans getting so upset with this meaningless game? Embarassing stuff

Blackwidow

A Ter Steegen - Rüdiger - Mustafi - Ginter - defense... or .... a disaster waiting to happen.

But who wins the ConfedCup does not win the World Cup in the next year... :cool:

Arthur Friedenreich

I'll tell what Chile will try to do - the same thing they did against Argentina twice:
- they will press the entire pitch every second of the game and will try to decide in the penaltys.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
3 at the back, Hector and Kimmich as fullbacks?

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Chile's been really good but the Chilean players can't keep this pace up all game. Chile needs to score before its players run out of steam. Without a cushion the second half will be really hard for Chile.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Chile's been really good but the Chilean players can't keep this pace up all game. Chile needs to score before its players run out of steam. Without a cushion the second half will be really hard for Chile.
Yes, actually I think they are pressing more now than in the last match against Portugal, impossible to play like this in the second half.