2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Stone

Does Biden need Arizona if he takes Georgia and Penn?
If Biden takes Penn he takes the White House. 20 EC votes in play there, and Biden needs 17.

He gets there with the following bare minimums:
1) Nevada and Arizona
2) Pennsylvania
3) Georgia and one other state

Red Stone

I think this is over. Biden looking likely to take PA, AZ and NV at the moment.

Let him henceforth be known as Impeached One-Term President Trump, He of Small Hands and Loser of Two Popular Votes.

Tarrou

I’ve been recently touching on an ignorance issue that might run in that flock.
:lol: touche

they were instructed too though, right? So I'm guessing they were leading MI when the call to arms went out, but by the time they got there they were behind but just did it anyway, because why not

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
The way it is going now all the undecided states could (not will) go to Biden although NC is a very long shot with the counting nearly done.

owlo

Fulton County's election director told CNN he expects to report all outstanding mail votes between midnight and 3 a.m.

Even Fulton County are slacking less than @WI_Red tonight. Sad days.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
I need some more results. I’ve been watching this since yesterday afternoon, and stayed up all night. Didn’t go to work today, but have to tomorrow. So I have to go to bed in the next couple of hours.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
GA has about 255K votes remaining with Trump up about 37.3K. We know a big portion are in the Atlanta metro area and some out towards Columbus and Savannah that are leaning Biden. I think Biden can get a net 30K gain from metro Atlanta.

It's possible Biden or Trump wins this by less than 5K.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Must be that shite WI beer tbf.
Ok listen. Imagine you log into you phone to set your alarm and safari with red cafe is the last thing you used so it reloads. Now imagine the first thing you see is a hurtful red colored whirlybird mocking your beloved Hamms beer. Now imagine the single tear rolling down you cheek. That, my dear friends, is me.

Good day.

InfiniteBoredom

GA has about 255K votes remaining with Trump up about 37.3K. We know a big portion are in the Atlanta metro area and some out towards Columbus and Savannah that are leaning Biden. I think Biden can get a net 30K gain from metro Atlanta.

It's possible Biden or Trump wins this by less than 5K.
122k at last count.

If it was 255k networks would have made projections already

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Ok listen. Imagine you log into you phone to set your alarm and safari with red cafe is the last thing you used so it reloads. Now imagine the first thing you see is a hurtful red colored whirlybird mocking your beloved Hamms beer. Now imagine the single tear rolling down you cheek. That, my dear friends, is me.

Good day.
Got you to look tho! Ha! :lol:

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
I still have that looming feeling.

I watched far too many scary movies last month and Trump is basically every horror villain ever. Every time you think they’re dead they attack again.

This is the final act where he’s extra hard to kill so there’s gotta be some surprise final fling from him

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Georgia down to 33k.

What’s the senate number looking like cause Biden keeps closing. Is the R guy still over 50%?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Wow. Apparently only 70K ballots get counted per day in Clark County. That’s how they are set up.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
I still have that looming feeling.

I watched far too many scary movies last month and Trump is basically every horror villain ever. Every time you think they’re dead they attack again.

This is the final act where he’s extra hard to kill so there’s gotta be some surprise final fling from him
Sigh just chill the feck out

Status
Not open for further replies.