2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
The Trump campaign has released a statement:
“This election is not over. The false projection of Joe Biden as the winner is based on results in four states that are far from final. Georgia is headed for a recount, where we are confident we will find ballots improperly harvested, and where President Trump will ultimately prevail," - Matt Morgan, Trump 2020 campaign general counsel, said.
"There were many irregularities in Pennsylvania, including having election officials prevent our volunteer legal observers from having meaningful access to vote counting locations. We prevailed in court on our challenge, but were deprived of valuable time and denied the transparency we are entitled to under state law. In Nevada, there appear to be thousands of individuals who improperly cast mail ballots. Finally, the President is on course to win Arizona outright, despite the irresponsible and erroneous ‘calling’ of the state for Biden by Fox News and the Associated Press. Biden is relying on these states for his phony claim on the White House, but once the election is final, President Trump will be re-elected.”

:lol:

Fergies Gum

The losses that the Dems have suffered in other races should not be ignored. Dems really performed badly in the down ballot races. We now have to go through another decade of gerrymandering in a large number of states because the GOP overperformed in the state legislature races.

DavidDeSchmikes

Here's what Matt Morgan, Trump 2020 campaign general counsel, said: "This election is not over. The false projection of Joe Biden as the winner is based on results in four states that are far from final.

"Georgia is headed for a recount, where we are confident we will find ballots improperly harvested, and where President Trump will ultimately prevail.

"There were many irregularities in Pennsylvania, including having election officials prevent our volunteer legal observers from having meaningful access to vote counting locations.

"We prevailed in court on our challenge, but were deprived of valuable time and denied the transparency we are entitled to under state law.

"In Nevada, there appear to be thousands of individuals who improperly cast mail ballots.

"Finally, the President is on course to win Arizona outright, despite the irresponsible and erroneous 'calling' of the state for Biden by Fox News and the Associated Press.

"Biden is relying on these states for his phony claim on the White House, but once the election is final, President Trump will be re-elected.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
He's never going to concede. Next few weeks are going be messy with Trump refusing to accept defeat and doing everything he can to drag this out. Reality will hit soon.

Simbo

Just noticed Fox have the NC current difference on screen, they saying its in contention? :D

diarm

A little off topic but just to continue down that rabbit hole a little further, I thought this analysis of that little swish in the bible belt they've held onto since then was very interesting. Start of the Twitter thread here:

I didn't get a chance to post much yesterday but was reading up as and when I could and that twitter thread was a superb read. Should I feel guilty that my first thought when they mentioned the formation of chalk was of a narrow strip of people who had the facility to teach themselves how to read and write amid a sea of redneck simpletons?

Status
Not open for further replies.