2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I'm having this circular argument with a mate who sort of supports Trump.

He: I bet Antifa and BLM will leave now that they helped get Trump out of office!
Me: You've said for the last 6 months these riots ensure a landslide victory for Trump in the election.
He: Yes, but he fecked up the great opportunity.
Me: So, BLM and Antifa conspired to get Trump out of office, by giving him the perfect opportunity to seal his reelection?
He: Well, it worked didn't it.

I just don't know. He's my mate and I like him, but he's gone down too many rabbit holes.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
I get that. Which is why I’m shocked that she identifies as an historically enslaved class of people, when she’s the product of prosperous parents from entirely different lived existences.

Not denying her right to do so. If that’s how she identifies, all power to her.

Just feels like many would get crucified for doing what she has.

The world is weird.
She has some privilege due to her upbringing, no doubt, but she's still subject to the by-products of hundreds of years of hate, distrust and oppression simply because of the colour of her skin. It's a completely different situation in American than anywhere else.

Kaos

He: I bet Antifa and BLM will leave now taht they helped get Trump out of office!
Me: You've said for the last 6 months these riots ensure a landslide victory for Trump in the election.
Me: So, BLM and Antifa conspired to get Trump out of office, by giving him the perfect opportunity to seal his reelection?

I just don't know. He's my mate and I like him, but he's gone down too many rabbit holes.
Find new friends.

Charlie Foley

A cheesehead. Absolutely no one in AUS will have any clue as to why you have a wedge of cheese on your head.
feck off Packers for that helmet to helmet last night but also please beat the Seahawks in the playoffs again

Lj82

After Biden is declared president- elect, world leaders would stream in gleefully to congratulate him. I'm sure many are eager to stick the knife in on Trump

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Proof that Michigan>Wisconsin. Green Bay just has a slightly more successful NFL team.
Rural WI is basically Alabama with more snow. I've lived in both states now and in the spring/summer the only difference once you leave Madison/Milwaukee is that there are WAAAAAY more white people and the accents.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Feel like I could recite these adverts in the CNN breaks verbatim at this point.

MTF

After Biden is declared president- elect, world leaders would stream in gleefully to congratulate him. I'm sure many are eager to stick the knife in on Trump
I think these things are usually handled in private phone calls, that then get reported by the respective countries' govts to their national media. And no one pays much attention anyway. But I also sense the announcements that these called happened might be a touch more attention-seeking this time.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I'm just picturing the cute moment between Biden and Obama in a few months.

"Hello, Mister President!"

"Well hello to you too. Miiiisssssttteeerrr President!!"

*Both laugh*

"Fraud. Get out of my house."

"Did you hear that noise, Mr President?"

*Trump falls through the ceiling*

Kaos

Boris will likely come back full circle insisting he never liked the racist Wotsit and is glad to see the back of him...after singing his praises endlessly the last couple of years.....and before that berating him while he was London's mayor.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs

He: I bet Antifa and BLM will leave now that they helped get Trump out of office!

Yeah I have an old friend on Facebook that I haven't seen in a few years apparently get really into QAnon and #walkaway. A few other friends tried to talk sense but he is so far gone down that propaganda sadly it's not even worth it. Sad to see people get lost to that utter garbage

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Watching it on their website, it's just blessed silence during the breaks.
Same. I'm on about the Julia Chatterly thing or that guy that tells you billionaires have doubled in the past few years.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Find new friends.
I have other friends (no really I swear I do), but I like this dude and he's part of our 4 man tennis group. Me and another of the group sort of enjoy goading him about right wing things and conspiracies to laugh at him too.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
CNN basically saying Republicans will have to walk in and pull him out of the chair so things stay civil.
Any Republican that walks in there to try and get him out is pulling a political kamikaze. I would like to know those that are brave enough.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Nah, that's bollocks. They were going round every state left other than Alaska and 'giving it' to him on the board to show that any of them (including in this case, Nevada) gives him 270+. Same 'possible routes to victory' every channel has been doing on their touchscreen maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.