2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
The losses that the Dems have suffered in other races should not be ignored. Dems really performed badly in the down ballot races. We now have to go through another decade of gerrymandering in a large number of states because the GOP overperformed in the state legislature races.

I don't think down ballot Dems did particularly poorly, its just that down ballot Rs were the direct beneficiaries of the Trump **** turning out in massive numbers to reelect him, and in the process voting for whoever else was running on the R side.

bazalini

The Baz Man - He made us laugh 2000 - 2012
I was just looking back at the first page of the Trump Presidency thread, and @bazalini and @Pogue Mahone got it absolutely right about how things would pan out. Other people were understandably assuming that he'd drop the act when he was actually elected. Turned out it wasn't an act at all, it's all he's got.

Thanks Penna for those kind words - I probably am the only one here actively involved in politics, used by Sky news as a Commentator, had my face on the front page of a UK paper with Treasa MAy on Brexit and also not a Muppet.

Did you see the 12am post on Wednesday morning where I called the election to Biden and gave Pennsylvania to Biden 2 days ago with a majority of roughly 70k.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
This is due to the history of slavery in America. It's an acknowledgement that blacks were uprooted/stolen from their ancestral homelands.

It might not fly in the UK because the British crown tended to keep their slavery confined to the colonies.
I get that. Which is why I’m shocked that she identifies as an historically enslaved class of people, when she’s the product of prosperous parents from entirely different lived existences.

Not denying her right to do so. If that’s how she identifies, all power to her.

Just feels like many would get crucified for doing what she has.

The world is weird.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Will be great seeing Hunter Biden sitting near Uday and Qusay at inauguration.
I'd be worried that he might have potential relapse issues due to the copious amounts of coke wafting off the Hussein boys.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Yeah, It's going to be interesting to see what % of Trump Republicans turn up.
It will probably be less because they won't be going out to support Trump anymore at that point, and given the recent COVID spike, it should probably be nearly all mail in, which will favor the Dems.

Status
Not open for further replies.