2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolina Red

Staff
There is the blue wall (MI, PA, WI) and now we may be seeing the emergence of "the Western wall" of WA, OR, CA, NV, AZ, CO and NM. All states will vote for Joe Biden and have 2 Dem senators each.
NC and GA are also experiencing rapid demographic change that will only become more and more pronounced in the next 8-12 years

Siorac

"Mail-in votes have been as predictable for Democrats here as driving a Subaru" :lol: what the feck, Lt. Gov of Pennsylvania.

Dudu

:lol:

tbf, anyone would butcher those without knowing.

MTF

"Mail-in votes have been as predictable for Democrats here as driving a Subaru" :lol: what the feck, Lt. Gov of Pennsylvania.
Next time they should just figure out the election by counting the number of cars of each make being driven. Would be quicker than this farce.

Dudu

I heard that too but didn't get it. Is he referring to lots of people have Subaru's in PA, or that Dems drive Subaru's or something?? :lol:

jeff_goldblum

In the last 5-6 years from when his initial campaign started to the present day, has any journalist ever asked Trump about the tan?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Watching BBC on election night seems like an absolute age ago.

MTF

Bill Clinton was pretty young, too. He's still only 74, he's younger than Biden.
I was just thinking today how we missed out on what would've probably been the funny scene of Bill always lurking in the background while Hillary presidented. He seems perfectly content to be just a smiley old guy these days... but the notion that the once "most powerful man in the world" would then 16 years later be hanging out in all the same places but mainly as just a sidekick... it makes me chuckle to think of.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Looks good for Biden now in Georgia and PA and Nevada. Arizona looking decent also.

Great thing about that is that Trump needs to win legal cases in a number of states, not just one, to somehow fudge an overturn.

When will the networks just call this damn thing already

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale

This is fascinating/scary and well worth a watch.

Also. Can someone please tell me who’s on the cover of the book on the top left of his bookcase. Been bugging the shit out of me.

Hope Trump and Bannon haven't seen this. Pretty scary really.

Steven7290

Saved to it to my Google Maps (have running lists of spots to hit for many regions around the world as I find out about tips for them! Think I told you before my wife wanted to make a trip out there still bc she also has fam in the area. Hopefully next summer Covid is becoming an afterthought.

I drink Coors when there s nothing better. I like the taste better than Bud or Miller at least. But now that I know about its history.

We can get Sam here too in MI and I like it well enough. Are you on the east coast? I often have relatives bring me some Yuengling etc.
Miller has that Genuine Draft that is kind of drinkable. Yuengling is ok, just about as good as Sam but my favorite beer to come out of Boston is Harpoon IPA. Never tried their other stuffs but the IPA is ace. And yeah, I'm from New Hampshire but been living in Boston for 12 years and now looking at the electoral map I think I'm going to settle here for good.

Dante

Average bang

This is fascinating/scary and well worth a watch.

Also. Can someone please tell me who’s on the cover of the book on the top left of his bookcase. Been bugging the shit out of me.
This (or some variation of it) has obviously been Trump's playbook for months now.

It's why I'm not paying much attention to the vote counts. The Presidency was never going to be decided on election night.

SirAF

Ageist
This (or some variation of it) has obviously been Trump's playbook for months now.

It's why I'm not paying much attention to the vote counts. The Presidency was never going to be decided on election night.
It has been decided. If it was ONE state, then maybe Trump could have had a MINISCULE chance of getting something from SCOTUS - but with a likely 306 electoral win for Biden as well as a huge popular vote? No chance. Just no chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.