2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Precaution

Pan handle is winning Florida for Trump :nervous:
It confuses me the correlation between boat owners and Trump voters, you'd think alot if "beach bums" and "beach hippies" would go for Biden rather than Trump but my step uncle who went to Woodstock and rich as feck, smoked weed and lives in Jupiter, votes Trump.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Wish cnn would move on from Florida now. It’s done now

neverdie

Biden may win Texas. It's going to be as close as polls suggest going by early numbers.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
It confuses me the correlation between boat owners and Trump voters, you'd think alot if "beach bums" and "beach hippies" would go for Biden rather than Trump but my step uncle who went to Woodstock and rich as feck, smoked weed and lives in Jupiter, votes Trump.
The Gulf Coast of the panhandle is about as backwards as it gets.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
It’s funny, was having a conversation with the gf earlier about how close some of the beliefs of the new extreme right are to the old hippies when it comes to shit like vaccines, government deep state etc.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
He makes it easy to not have to actually think.

"One plus one equals 5?

... ok feck it, where's my lighter."

neverdie

Early numbers look to be heavily skewed towards Biden. Can’t read anything into any of it.
Except that it's Texas. It's skewing democrat for years now but Trump needs to win that by a much larger margin than Florida to realistically be elected.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Georgia always going in the wrong way on the needle. Hopefully that's just incomplete data, because a 5 point win for Trump there would be a very bad sign.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Massive Biden lead in Pennsylvania, albeit with a low number of votes counts, but still, massive.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
God, I love the way CNN is covering this.
Yeah. Like listening to horse racing commentary on the radio! So intense and dramatic but rich in detail and smarts.

compare that to the bore fest on BBC where Neill looks like he might drop dead any minute.

Foxbatt

I have a bad feeling that Trump is going to win this. Dems should have got a better candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.