2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Could very well end up 270-268 to Biden.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Cocks out?

(Just realised that works on more than 1 level).

Ananke

Can someone explain this whole 'fraud' thing Trump is threatening to take to court if he loses? I'm confused. :confused:

Suv666

If it comes down to just Pennsylvania, I can see a repeat of 2000 Florida happening. Hopefully Biden can hold NV, WI and win MI.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
I have to say given all of this and also where the outstanding votes are in Georgia, I am struggling to see how Georgia doesn’t go blue unless the number of uncounted votes in Fulton and surrounding Atlanta counties are off the Mark.

Siorac

Can someone explain this whole 'fraud' thing Trump is threatening to take to court if he loses? I'm confused. :confused:
It's Trump being Trump. He probably knew that mail-in ballots are bad news for him, hence his attempt to cast aspersions on their validity. There will be legal challenges, undoubtedly.

neverdie

NC is where it was last I saw it. 75k vote difference and 500k left.

Everything else except PA has moved toward Biden. He's winning Wisconsin, in a dead heat in Michigan, and very likely to win Geogia.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Regarding the Senate, how unlikely is to swing towards the Dems now? Looks tight in MI and NC and I have no idea what's going on in GA. Are these mail in votes being counted now for these ones?

MuFc_1992

What are the chances that a faithless elector goes against Biden if he gets just 270?

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Georgia is still murky but PA which is 20 votes alone + Michigan 16 + Arizona 11 + Wisconsin 10 votes means it's Bidens
I'm weirdly more confident about GA then PA, which is shocking really.

Abizzz

Anything he's ever done was achieved through fraud. So when he sees someone else winning that is his explanation.

Precaution

I'm weirdly more confident about GA then PA, which is shocking really.
Same but the polls can't be that far off to the point he loses that badly in PA unless his fracking gaff really did hurt him in the polls but the mail in ballots had already been cast by that point so I think I can see it going his way

Status
Not open for further replies.