g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
"Kaitlin Collins is now on air, still standing outside the White House. I don't think she's moved. She keeps saying words but I'm not listening to her as I'm now having to rethink my 'jam filled bird bath' strategy."
KC is the bestest

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Georgia looks pretty safe for Trump with a 100k lead and already 94% of the votes counted.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
There's another attractive blonde on now. Ffs there's not enough jam in the world for all of them.
This is terrific and yet terrible news on the update. Can we find any substitute for the jam?

InfiniteBoredom

Correct but shouldn't be calling polls you don't like as "bullshit".

I went from confident of Biden WI to Trump because of politico reporting incorrect numbers for total counted; their 94% when I made that call was actually 84%. Happens.
Trafalgar polls are bullshit.

When you are wrong most of the time and only got shit right due to a systemic polling error on your favour, it doesn’t validate your method.

There are about 12m democratic votes outstanding in blue states. By the time they are tabulated and certified, Biden’s final result will be closer to the generic ballot by traditional pollsters (+7) than the likes of Rasmussen, Trafalgar, Susquehanna. They are clearly struggling big time in district level polling with the surge in turnout, realignment and changing method of communication, and there will be recriminations and modifications going all around, but that again still doesn’t validate plainly partisan pollsters and pseudo scientific theory like ‘shy Trump voter effect’.

KennyBurner

Georgia looks pretty safe for Trump with a 100k lead and already 94% of the votes counted.
But thats the thing there are still a significant portion of mail in votes yet to be counted in Atlanta (dekalb and fulton) county which is very democrat. Biden could close the gap very quickly if those votes get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.