2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Don't think it will be enough. Orange cnut has a 100-105k lead now.

Fulton County is 98% reported per NYT. Biden might pick up net 20k.

DeKalb County is 80% reported per NYT. Biden will likely cut a big chunk here but probably come up short. He's winning 83% of the vote so far, so probably add a net 50k.

Depressing results. My absentee ballot went to Houston County GA and Trump is winning big there. Glad I left that backwards thinking shithole.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
My fault too.

I'm probably thinking of Pexbo wumming it up all the time, apologies.

Ok, so. PA, Nevada and Michigan are all leaning towards Biden. If there are no other changings that enough isn't it? Unless a big box of Republican ballots is found under a table by an orange man wearing a fake moustache.

SirAF

Ageist

I'm probably thinking of Pexbo wumming it up all the time, apologies.

Ok, so. PA, Nevada and Michigan are all leaning towards Biden. If there are no other changings that enough isn't it? Unless a big box of Republican ballots is found under a table by an orange man wearing a fake moustache.
:drool:

Tarrou

Georgia is still up for grabs for sure, but Trump is obviously favourite at this point

Tel074

I thought you lot said Biden would win Michigan?
Mate I'd guess 99.9% of people on here posting have as much a clue about Ole and his diamonds and 4231 systems than they do about this outcome . Don't take anything on here as a expert opinion

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
GA looks likely for Trump. It's between MI and PA. Very close.

lynchie

Trump seems to be increasing his margin in Michigan. What's going on with that?

mu4c_20le

Don't think it will be enough. Orange cnut has a 100-105k lead now.

Fulton County is 98% reported per NYT. Biden might pick up net 20k.

DeKalb County is 80% reported per NYT. Biden will likely cut a big chunk here but probably come up short. He's winning 83% of the vote so far, so probably add a net 50k.

Depressing results. My absentee ballot went to Houston County GA and Trump is winning big there. Glad I left that backwards thinking shithole.
Yeah looks like it will be frustratingly close but not enough. Fortunately he doesn't need it if he can hold on to NV and WI and hopefully take MI

RedDevil@84

For all the talk of Biden surging in Michigan when mail in ballots open, Trump seems to have done well

SinNombre

Trafalgar polls are bullshit.

When you are wrong most of the time and only got shit right due to a systemic polling error on your favour, it doesn’t validate your method.

There are about 12m democratic votes outstanding in blue states. By the time they are tabulated and certified, Biden’s final result will be closer to the generic ballot by traditional pollsters (+7) than the likes of Rasmussen, Trafalgar, Susquehanna. They are clearly struggling big time in district level polling with the surge in turnout, realignment and changing method of communication, and there will be recriminations and modifications going all around, but that again still doesn’t validate plainly partisan pollsters and pseudo scientific theory like ‘shy Trump voter effect’.
All the swing state results are way closer to RCP's weighted average than they are to what you/538 were claiming.

I am too tired to discuss further if your entire argument is that Trump actually getting fairly good turnout numbers is a systematic polling error and therefore can be ignored. That's a hilariously bad take.

fergosaurus

If Biden manages to win what are the chances of Trump receives some sort of criminal conviction on his record which prevents him from running again in 4 years? It would be great to not have the prospect of another term of this idiot looming over us.

Steve Bruce

Can anyone give an overall picture. Because of bias from US media its hard to establish who is actually winning.

From what I can see Biden is sneaking it or am I reading it wrong?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
If Biden manages to win what are the chances of Trump receives some sort of criminal conviction on his record which prevents him from running again in 4 years? It would be great to not have the prospect of another term of this idiot looming over us.
He might just die

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Can anyone give an overall picture. Because of bias from US media its hard to establish who is actually winning.

From what I can see Biden is sneaking it or am I reading it wrong?
Biden would be favourite at this point.

Tarrou

Quite unlikely IMO

but doubt they'll let him have another crack if he loses to Sleepy anyway

Raoul

Admin
Staff
No we're not sure (although it appears to be leaning that way).

We should know more once GA finish counting votes since there are two seats up for grabs there. One already looks like its going to a runoff and the Perdue v Ossoff race looks like it has a chance as well if a lot of late Dem votes bring Perdue's final numbers below 50%.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
No we're not sure (although it appears to be leaning that way).

We should know more once GA finish counting votes since there are two seats up for grabs there. One already looks like its going to a runoff and the Perdue v Ossoff race looks like it has a chance as well if a lot of late Dem votes bring Perdue's final numbers below 50%.
Ta.

RedDevil@84

Come on Michigan. Good to see my good old Washtenaw county overwhelmingly elect Biden. My ex-boss surely won't be happy :D

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Quite unlikely IMO

but doubt they'll let him have another crack if he loses to Sleepy anyway
Is this a genuine thing or are you just ironically using one of Trump's terrible nicknames to the point where it's no longer irony.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
For those asking for an overall picture.

Biden looking the favourite, Trump needs to hold onto Pennsylvania (looks very close) and keep Georgia.

Even then Biden seems to have Michigan, Arizona and Nevada to prop him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.