2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlepeasoup

If Fox call Nevada and declare Biden POTUS elect, it will instantly put a massive amount of pressure on CNN to call AZ and NV and also declare him the winner.
To be fair, they've been so measured this whole election, and their messaging has been so consistent with wanting to make sure they get every call right that it'll be a huge U-turn for them to do so.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
And we also agreed last that Im completely right when I say Kate Collins<Natasha Bertrand.
Your taste in beer is obviously flawed, so I will take your "opinion" with a pinch of salt (and a lovely pint of WI beer)

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Proving my point that Wolf is a far less smart and entertaining Alex Trabek:

(in regard to Maricopa county): You know John, it's the largest county in Arizona"

Yes you furry midget, I think he knows that.

Red Stone

(in regard to Maricopa county): You know John, it's the largest county in Arizona"

It's such a goddamn shame that a name like Wolf Blitzer was wasted on that dweeb.

SirAF

Ageist

:lol:

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
What’s the relevance of tv networks calling states? Like does it matter at all?

fanutd

What does that mean? (sorry about being dumb, been out of the thread for a while!)
It means the lead that Trump has over Biden is now down to merely 9000 ballots. GA might flip to Dems and Biden can win it. Going to Dem candidate for the first time in 28 yrs I think.

Siorac

What does that mean? (sorry about being dumb, been out of the thread for a while!)
24 hours ago, Trump's advantage in Georgia was over a 100k votes. Now it's 9k and we're still expecting results from Democratic-leaning counties, meaning there's a good chance it'll flip.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
&quot;like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
If Fox call Nevada and declare Biden POTUS elect, it will instantly put a massive amount of pressure on CNN to call AZ and NV and also declare him the winner.
This is probably a really silly question but why do news networks have so much discrepancy of opinions here? Surely the numbers are the numbers, so they must all come to the same conclusions? And why are we looking to them to make decisions anyway?!

SirAF

Ageist
Biden will take Georgia and he’ll hike the fecking Appalachian Trail to the White House :keano: hyyyyaaaa!

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Means Biden can legitimately claim victory.
I get that but is it more a case of they’re rarely wrong so it’s safe to claim it? Because surely they don’t actually have any power? It’s the one bit I don’t fully understand

Status
Not open for further replies.