2021 American Civil War

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
That's part of my laughter. Unbelievable.
Judge basically said it would be a violation of their Constitutional Whites...er rights and they were all good lads. Besides, it's not like they have a history of doing anything illegal or dangerous when they are all together.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I have a unhealthy love/hate relationship with both of those.
I've known the family for years, some are outright kooks, some are salts of the earth. Publix does leave a lot to be desired, but the sandwich (& Winn Dixie) mean that I will hold my nose & shop there.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
We do miss Publix up here and are looking forward to getting back into Publix country once we move. The family politics are nauseating, but the stores were always fantastic and the employees seemed happy. Up here the grocery game is pathetic and employees seem miserable. It's Wisconsin, so maybe that's just default mode?

NotworkSte

We do miss Publix up here and are looking forward to getting back into Publix country once we move. The family politics are nauseating, but the stores were always fantastic and the employees seemed happy. Up here the grocery game is pathetic and employees seem miserable. It's Wisconsin, so maybe that's just default mode?
Think it was mentioned above, but it depends on location. The Pubix in Tampa Hillsborough Ave is pretty bad, the one on Dale Mabry South Tampa is excellent. I can park the politics since I love the tenders (especially on half price day), and it's pretty good store, same way as I can enjoy Chick Fil A.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Think it was mentioned above, but it depends on location. The Pubix in Tampa Hillsborough Ave is pretty bad, the one on Dale Mabry South Tampa is excellent. I can park the politics since I love the tenders (especially on half price day), and it's pretty good store, same way as I can enjoy Chick Fil A.
DM store is quite good.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Yo, there's like four Publix's within a few miles of one another, at least two that I know of on Dale Mabry. And a fancy upgrade recently opened on Gandy near Dale Mabry/Selmon connector.

WPMUFC

appropriate for this thread as well.

So for those keeping tally, candidates are running for governor based on rejecting future democratic victories and now the public execution of military leaders that do not play along with coups.

But hey....nothing to worry about folks...."It's all talk". (tm)

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
It's really fascinating that so many Americans are happy enough to let this happen. All these patriots demanding freedom and democracy, happily supporting a complete descruction of democracy to attempt to fight demographics and instill minority rule. And the Democrats are just not reacting as they should - this is a literal threat to the country. I know Pelosi and Biden could care less as they're ya know, not gonna be around to be impacted, but the DNC should be screaming about this from the rooftops, but their brilliant DC-based strategists clearly do'nt think so.

The Firestarter

It's really fascinating that so many Americans are happy enough to let this happen. All these patriots demanding freedom and democracy, happily supporting a complete descruction of democracy to attempt to fight demographics and instill minority rule. And the Democrats are just not reacting as they should - this is a literal threat to the country. I know Pelosi and Biden could care less as they're ya know, not gonna be around to be impacted, but the DNC should be screaming about this from the rooftops, but their brilliant DC-based strategists clearly do'nt think so.
it will be the equivalent of screaming "we're all gonna die" in that recent "dont look up" movie. In the end, it all depends on the local state legislatures and since they are gerrymandered into oblivion, it looks like it's going only one way...

nimic

something nice
Scout
Hey guys, so you remember a year ago, right? When the sitting President tried a coup? Remember how many of us thought that would surely be the end of Trumpism and specifically Trump as a political figure? Remember how for a few hours, major Republican figures were actually condemning Trump for trying to destroy American democracy, but how they quickly changed their tune? Remember how literally a majority of one of the two political parties in the most powerful country on the planet believe that the election was rigged, and are priming themselves for violence in case they ever lose another election?

Do you guys remember that?

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
Hey guys, so you remember a year ago, right? When the sitting President tried a coup? Remember how many of us thought that would surely be the end of Trumpism and specifically Trump as a political figure? Remember how for a few hours, major Republican figures were actually condemning Trump for trying to destroy American democracy, but how they quickly changed their tune? Remember how literally a majority of one of the two political parties in the most powerful country on the planet believe that the election was rigged, and are priming themselves for violence in case they ever lose another election?

cant believe we have to wait till 2024 for the sequel seems like forever

Twisted_Woody

Scout

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale

Very much set a precedent for the loons. How close they came was absolutely crazy and for no comebacks on this just gives them the green light next time.

I’ll just cancel Netflix and be glued to CNN and Fox next time

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
That's the Globe and Mail. They lean conservative most of the time. Shows how fire things are when articles like this pop up...

How do the EU and UK feel about sending some troops over to help liberate us after we become Poland circa 1939?
I've got a dozen guns and the capability to produce up to 15k rounds of ammunition. I'm ready for the bastards. It's time the rest of the country stepped up and the government stopped disarming us. We'll need fortifications, anti-aircraft systems and anti-tank weapons, too. Be prepared to blow the bridges in southern Ontario, too.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I've got a dozen guns and the capability to produce up to 15k rounds of ammunition. I'm ready for the bastards. It's time the rest of the country stepped up and the government stopped disarming us. We'll need fortifications, anti-aircraft systems and anti-tank weapons, too. Be prepared to blow the bridges in southern Ontario, too.
:lol: You maniac.

The Firestarter

Handmaid's tale season 7

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Looks like I need to buy more primers.
Just buy fecktons of hotdogs, burgers, Budweiser, barbecue fuel and The Best of Gareth Brookes CDs.. when they start amassing on your southern borders just fire up those barbecues and guide them into paddocks through a combination of blaring the Brookes and the smell of those burgers and dogs sizzling.

Then massacre the stupid bastards.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Just buy fecktons of hotdogs, burgers, Budweiser, barbecue fuel and The Best of Gareth Brookes CDs.. when they start amassing on your southern borders just fire up those barbecues and guide them into paddocks through a combination of blaring the Brookes and the smell of those burgers and dogs sizzling.

Then massacre the stupid bastards.
:lol: now we have a plan.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
:lol: now we have a plan.
Get the authorities to grant me citizenship and let me do a brief PowerPoint with them... I instantly become Canadas greatest ever military strategist.

In return I'll give you the first domestic license for a minigun!