2021 American Civil War

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
On the bright side these are "just" moutbreathers who are probalby taking tough guy selfies once they are in the building. If they were capable, organized people with a real plan they could be bringing explosives, nerve gas or whatever into the building in this chaos. They could've ended American democracy right then and there.
Pretty much.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Absolutely insane. Trump should be prosecuted and sent down after this. This is his doing. 4 years of radicalisation.

Mike Smalling

Large flag reading "Jesus 2020" shown on CNN. Pretty sure Jesus would be against stuff like this.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I wonder if it's going to have lasting consequences on how US politicians manipulate the electorate.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
The cia has plenty of experience neutralising revolts with red banners

Tarrou

couldn't they just wrap this up in like 5 minutes by sending in a swap team or some shit?

diarm

Large flag reading "Jesus 2020" shown on CNN. Pretty sure Jesus would be against stuff like this.
Jesus would probably be being held in a detention centre somewhere for even attempting to get into the States.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I'm afraid the modmins need to instigate an investigation into people starting extra threads on here in violent efforts to tear down the greatness of RedCafe.

@Pexbo

Impeach!
I might be impeached but the admins will never convict me :p

Please posts riot related stuff in Pexbo's fine thread.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
couldn't they just wrap this up in like 5 minutes by sending in a swap team or some shit?
Noel Edmonds was busy and Cheggers died.